• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@daniyaaq yep I would expect I will be having a November baby, miss 7 was 36 weeks.

Had my first OB appointment today, $155 later, gees!! They've put me on reflux meds to try help with the ms, and if that doesn't work she said she may try a course of steriods.. never heard of that one to treat ms so will have to research that one. See her again in a week to see if any improvement (doubt it!!)

Have my 12 week scan booked for the 21st May and then my gender scan on the 5th June. Exciting! It is other halfs birthday on the 21st so I booked it for then, hopefully everything looks okay!

@daniyaaq yep I would expect I will be having a November baby, miss 7 was 36 weeks.

Had my first OB appointment today, $155 later, gees!! They've put me on reflux meds to try help with the ms, and if that doesn't work she said she may try a course of steriods.. never heard of that one to treat ms so will have to research that one. See her again in a week to see if any improvement (doubt it!!)

Have my 12 week scan booked for the 21st May and then my gender scan on the 5th June. Exciting! It is other halfs birthday on the 21st so I booked it for then, hopefully everything looks okay!

I hope that the medication helps and you feel better soon! Good luck with your upcoming scan! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl this pregnancy?

This is my first time on these and is it just one big thread? Not a group where people make posts? I just got my BFP. App puts me at december 31.

Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! Welcome to the group!

It’s a one big group chat thread for us ladies with similar due dates!

it should help, the reflux, it’s part of my treatment plan as well. So far I’m doing well, steroids are last line of defence. Did they give you the HG treatment plan guide?

Welcome @Cinnamon88 :) congratulations on your pregnancy x Is it your first child?

@wannabeprego I'm really not to fussed what we get, I'll be happy with a healthy baby. I have one each already. Hopefully the reflux meds help, I really don't want to go on steroids.

@daniyaaq no, but I'm in Australia so maybe different here. I'm just really hoping to stay away from the steroids, I've been on preds before because of my severe allergies and I gained sooo much weight on them. I'm currently 70kgs now, down from 76 last month

Steroids are amazing for MS!!

Congrats and welcome @Cinnamon88

awesome dye stealer @Sarah Pearce

sorry @Suggerhoney that’s such a crummy situation after all that waiting and worrying they still couldn’t give you an answer. At least all your scans have been flawless :)

wow am I wiped out today. Like barely functioning level wiped out. Peeled myself out of bed after a decent nights sleep, ate, felt like trash after and had to go right back to bed. Currently trying to get back up for the last 20 min. Thank goodness hubby is feeling better and able to care for the littles so I can rest. Cant believe Im almost 7 weeks already! Will be telling our babies really soon-when dh is back to healthy so he can fully snuggle them after the news. I cant wait they’re going to be so excited. Then we’ll tell our close friends. Not sure yet when we’ll announce online. Wanted to give it some space so it’s not like “hey hubby has covid......oh hey also Im pregnant” lol

Congrats and welcome @Cinnamon88

awesome dye stealer @Sarah Pearce

sorry @Suggerhoney that’s such a crummy situation after all that waiting and worrying they still couldn’t give you an answer. At least all your scans have been flawless :)

wow am I wiped out today. Like barely functioning level wiped out. Peeled myself out of bed after a decent nights sleep, ate, felt like trash after and had to go right back to bed. Currently trying to get back up for the last 20 min. Thank goodness hubby is feeling better and able to care for the littles so I can rest. Cant believe Im almost 7 weeks already! Will be telling our babies really soon-when dh is back to healthy so he can fully snuggle them after the news. I cant wait they’re going to be so excited. Then we’ll tell our close friends. Not sure yet when we’ll announce online. Wanted to give it some space so it’s not like “hey hubby has covid......oh hey also Im pregnant” lol

It's so frustrating hon. But something is telling me this baby is healthy. All his scans have been perfect so far, they even did a 4D scan at my gender scan and she said he looks absolutely perfect.

Found out today that the 20 week scan is now even more in depth than it was b4 and can be up to a hour long.
Some of ladies who are in the September due date group with me are a few weeks ahead of me and have already had there 20 weeks scan and I found out through them.
I'm actually really pleased about that because at least then if everything is good at that I can breath a sigh of relief.

Feel like the time is going to drag tho.
I have 2 more weeks and 6 days untill I have mine.
I just want it here and out the way.
Then my next mile stone will be VDay 24 weeks.
I love it when I get to that stage.
That's when I will be announcing my pregnancy on social media.

Not many people actually know I'm pregnant.
Only close friends and my nan brother and mum know.

If anyone comes around tho or if I bump into anyone that don't know, there gonna get a shock.
My bump is big now so no hiding it anymore haha.

Congratulations @Cinnamon88
I don't really belong here I'm due in September but I know alot of these ladies from when we were ttc and we all supported each other, so I like coming on here and seeing how everyone is getting on.

I'm a December baby. My birthday is on December 17th.

I have 3 December babies, 5th, 13th and 31st.
Now due again in December LOL Always get comments that we timed these but nope just happened like this.

Everytime I see someone with kids all in same month I always wonder if there’s somewhat of a special occasion 9 months prior where the BDs happen often haha.

it’s cute though, but my kids always have a hard rule of no babies in my birth month.

I've had an early scan due to pain and I have 2 sacs!
1 regular with yolk sac and 1 irregular sac and unclear whether they can see yolk sac, re scan in 2 weeks with the hospital but I have a private scan booked for 1 week today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->