• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

What started as a normal day turned in to a total nightmare. Just after 2pm today I felt that I wet myself while talking to some visitors at work, I run to the toilet to find out that it was lots of blood. In the next hour i had red blood gushing soaking through my clothes and towels while I waited for the ambulance. That led to nearly 4hrs at the hospital where I had blood test done and nothing else. The dr. Who was there told the nurse that I can wait until the doctor from the next shift is there and next doctor told the nurse that is very busy and will see me when they have time. Eventually I was so exhausted so told them I was going home, then the dr. Came to see me but said that it might be miscarriage or not and will book me for a scan when there is one available but it could be up to 2weeks. Back home now not knowing what will happen still bleeding but not so heavy. IM so worried but nut much hope after all the blood.

That sounds so scary. I’m really sorry to hear that you had to go through that. I really hope you’re okay.

@Desito87 so sorry! Any cramping?? Maybe its something else? Hope baby is ok. Thats crazy they wont scan you for maybe 2 weeks?!?!

@Cinnamon88 so sorry mama
Thank you for the support. No I dont have any pain and the bleeding slowed down, but I could not believe that there is no one to do a scan at the hospital and that the doctor was next to me but said that I got to wait for the next doctor because his shift was going to finish soon. Im just glad I am home and trying to hold to the some small hope it is not a mc.x

@Sarah Pearce ha thats what mine looked like around 4-5 weeks but the bloats all gone now. Thats crazy how many multiples in your family!!! Are they natural or ivf? I must admit I was a little disappointed Im not having twins
@Rach87 all the multiples were natural not ivf and I have never been this size with any of my other children at 6 weeks

So sorry Cinnamon :hugs: I would ask for a beta test. A faint positive is still a positive, and while the lack of progression could be concerning, some cheapies just dont get dark. A beta and another days later will at least know if your hcg is going up or down.

So scary Desito. I hate when it's so early theres really no way to be able to tell for sure. Leaving you wondering for two weeks is unacceptable though - at the least they could be offering you follow up bloodwork in a couple of days to see if your hcg is rising

@Desito87
I am so sorry hon.
I really hope it is not a miscarriage.
I had bleeding with this one at 6 weeks and 14+5 weeks it wasn't heavy but it was quite a bit. Turns out I have a cervical erosion. Very common in pregnancy and doesn't harm baby.
Hopefully it's just something like that and not a loss.
Thinking of you.
I've had 7 losses so know what it's like. One was at 10+4 weeks and that was awful.
Hugs hon.

@Cinnamon88
So sorry hon. That's just what my chemicals looked like. I got lines and they wud get a bit darker and then they got fainter.
Had 4 chemicals last year and also 2 in the past and a miscarriage at 10+4 so been there hon. Alot of us on here have had losses ure definitely not alone.
Feel free to message me if u want hon.
Sending u big hugs.

@Rach87
The bloat is real. I was so bloated with my son and with this one right from BFP.
Was in maternity jeggings with son at 7 weeks.
Then u get to a certain stage and the bloat goes it's it's weird.
I felt so small with this one at 12 weeks because my bloat just vanished.

Now 18 weeks and feel huge. It's all good tho.

So we decided to tell the kids today, they are over the moon. My daughter(5yrs) keeps asking to see my pregnancy app to see what the baby looks like and asking me if baby feels her when she touches my tummy. So stinking cute. My son(2yrs) wants to name it Soccer Ball. :rofl:

We figured as soon as they know.....everyone will know so decided to just announce too. Took some quick pics of the kiddos and this was our announcement.....
79AFC4F5-FCDA-438C-AA84-BF3DB33F7E34.jpeg C972398B-E49D-483F-9704-F5FF97484775.jpeg F65BE2C4-4AD5-4741-9490-032E01C926F2.jpeg

@Rach87 that’s so adorable. My 5 year old is the same. She checks the app every to see if baby is grown.

So we decided to tell the kids today, they are over the moon. My daughter(5yrs) keeps asking to see my pregnancy app to see what the baby looks like and asking me if baby feels her when she touches my tummy. So stinking cute. My son(2yrs) wants to name it Soccer Ball. :rofl:

We figured as soon as they know.....everyone will know so decided to just announce too. Took some quick pics of the kiddos and this was our announcement.....
View attachment 1097655 View attachment 1097654 View attachment 1097653

So cute. Hahaha Soccer ball that's hilarious haha.
Brilliant :rofl:

@Desito87 I'm so sorry, I'm crossing everything I can that it's not a miscarriage and just something else.
That sounds like super bad care you got from the hospital, is it possible for you to request a urgent scan through your gp or something instead of waiting that long??

@Cinnamon88 that really sucks I'm so sorry. I had chemicals in Dec and Jan so know how much they suck.

@Rach87 cute announcement!! Love it.

What started as a normal day turned in to a total nightmare. Just after 2pm today I felt that I wet myself while talking to some visitors at work, I run to the toilet to find out that it was lots of blood. In the next hour i had red blood gushing soaking through my clothes and towels while I waited for the ambulance. That led to nearly 4hrs at the hospital where I had blood test done and nothing else. The dr. Who was there told the nurse that I can wait until the doctor from the next shift is there and next doctor told the nurse that is very busy and will see me when they have time. Eventually I was so exhausted so told them I was going home, then the dr. Came to see me but said that it might be miscarriage or not and will book me for a scan when there is one available but it could be up to 2weeks. Back home now not knowing what will happen still bleeding but not so heavy. IM so worried but nut much hope after all the blood.

Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

@Desito87 sorry to hear you're bleeding, so worrying for you. Hopefully you can find a way to be seen sooner rather than later

@Rach87 your children are adorable! What a lovely way to announce :)

Thank you ladies. The bleeding almost stopped and got no pain, so it gives me some hope. Unfortunately there is no gp in the weekend and my midwife dont answer her phone, the EPU unit at the hospital will be open tomorrow morning, I guess I just have to wait and pray that it wasnt a mc. The oh has been very supportive but thinks that there is no chance the baby still there after all the blood yesterday.
@Rach87 this is such a cute way to tell your children
@Cinnamon88 it is hard what you are going through but dont loose hope x

View attachment 1097655 View attachment 1097654 View attachment 1097653

Your kids are so adorable! Your announcement is really cute!

I'm out this month. I was told I had a chemical pregnancy. So now I'm waiting on AF to show. Hope y'all have a happy and healthy pregnancy :yellow:

I am so sorry to hear this! big hugs to you Hun! XOXO

I've had an early scan due to pain and I have 2 sacs!
1 regular with yolk sac and 1 irregular sac and unclear whether they can see yolk sac, re scan in 2 weeks with the hospital but I have a private scan booked for 1 week today.

congrats on the twins! I hope that they are healthy and progressing well for your next scan! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->