• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Congrats to all the new mums who have come in, and to those who have had scans already it's great to see them getting all snuggled in :) I am going to book one for next week so look forward to showing mine off too, seems sooo long to wait until 12 weeks!

@xxmyheartxx two sacs! Hopefully they'll be able to see more of the second sac next week :)

@xxmyheartxx hope they see two little beans snuggling in on your next scan.

I’ve just had my booking apt with the midwife. Just went through all the notes and details etc. She said I’ll be high risk and consultant led because my boys have heart conditions. She said my 12 week scan apt will come through the post and she’s booked my 16 week visit back with her. She’s given me the forms to go and get my bloods done at the hospital too.

I'm out this month. I was told I had a chemical pregnancy. So now I'm waiting on AF to show. Hope y'all have a happy and healthy pregnancy :yellow:

I'm out this month. I was told I had a chemical pregnancy. So now I'm waiting on AF to show. Hope y'all have a happy and healthy pregnancy :yellow:

I'm sorry to hear that, you had some good tests, including the digi :( Hope you're ok :hugs:

Not sure I belong here yet as I havent had an opportunity to pick up any pregnancy tests, but my "period" this month was literally just spotting when I wiped, and the last couple days I've been feeling twinges of nausea.
Usually I *know* I am pregnant before my period is even due, but we are also usually having unprotected sex and I'm more aware of my cycles and when I'm ovulating. But we havent taken the leap to NTNP since having twins 2.5 years ago, especially as we are living with MIL for the next couple of years and FIL passed away earlier this month has made us a little less careful.
Based on my last for sure period I'd be due December 23/24/25, though I have a tendency to go later.
I'll update as soon as I've had a chance to take a test ...

I'm crying my eyes out. I still cant believe that digi was positive.

What made the drs tell you it was a chemical if you haven’t started bleeding yet? At only 5 weeks theres not much for them to see

What started as a normal day turned in to a total nightmare. Just after 2pm today I felt that I wet myself while talking to some visitors at work, I run to the toilet to find out that it was lots of blood. In the next hour i had red blood gushing soaking through my clothes and towels while I waited for the ambulance. That led to nearly 4hrs at the hospital where I had blood test done and nothing else. The dr. Who was there told the nurse that I can wait until the doctor from the next shift is there and next doctor told the nurse that is very busy and will see me when they have time. Eventually I was so exhausted so told them I was going home, then the dr. Came to see me but said that it might be miscarriage or not and will book me for a scan when there is one available but it could be up to 2weeks. Back home now not knowing what will happen still bleeding but not so heavy. IM so worried but nut much hope after all the blood.

What made the drs tell you it was a chemical if you haven’t started bleeding yet? At only 5 weeks theres not much for them to see
They took a urine test and said it was negative.

And I looked at my hcg test strip and the line isn't progressing

177336851_791180528466577_4483189976823130805_n.jpg

@Desito87 so sorry! Any cramping?? Maybe its something else? Hope baby is ok. Thats crazy they wont scan you for maybe 2 weeks?!?!

@Cinnamon88 so sorry mama

@Sarah Pearce ha thats what mine looked like around 4-5 weeks but the bloats all gone now. Thats crazy how many multiples in your family!!! Are they natural or ivf? I must admit I was a little disappointed Im not having twins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->