• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Not sure I belong here yet as I havent had an opportunity to pick up any pregnancy tests, but my "period" this month was literally just spotting when I wiped, and the last couple days I've been feeling twinges of nausea.
Usually I *know* I am pregnant before my period is even due, but we are also usually having unprotected sex and I'm more aware of my cycles and when I'm ovulating. But we havent taken the leap to NTNP since having twins 2.5 years ago, especially as we are living with MIL for the next couple of years and FIL passed away earlier this month has made us a little less careful.
Based on my last for sure period I'd be due December 23/24/25, though I have a tendency to go later.
I'll update as soon as I've had a chance to take a test ...

Congrats! H&H 9 months to you!

Reactions: NDH
What started as a normal day turned in to a total nightmare. Just after 2pm today I felt that I wet myself while talking to some visitors at work, I run to the toilet to find out that it was lots of blood. In the next hour i had red blood gushing soaking through my clothes and towels while I waited for the ambulance. That led to nearly 4hrs at the hospital where I had blood test done and nothing else. The dr. Who was there told the nurse that I can wait until the doctor from the next shift is there and next doctor told the nurse that is very busy and will see me when they have time. Eventually I was so exhausted so told them I was going home, then the dr. Came to see me but said that it might be miscarriage or not and will book me for a scan when there is one available but it could be up to 2weeks. Back home now not knowing what will happen still bleeding but not so heavy. IM so worried but nut much hope after all the blood.

I so sorry that this happened to you hun! Big huge hugs to you!

@Rach87 you are looking great Hun! I am very bloated by the end of the day even though I am still just 4 weeks! I'm on medications that can make me bloated though, progesterone and estrogen! I always show very early with all of my pregnancies though!

@wannabeprego my 4-6 week bloat was pretty bad. Then it completely disappeared week 6, aaaand now its back. I was surprised it went away so early, but I guess it was just taking a break haha

Aww thank you @Suggerhoney you're too sweet, means a lot especially with how gross Ive been feeling. (Really though, its just a ton of makeup :rofl: I have the joys of combo skin, melasma spots that refused to go away, and sweet redness on my nose chin and forehead - its a wreck before I lather on the products)

I had a phone call for scan appointment for Tuesday, it feels ages away but at least I dont have to wait for two weeks. There is still some spotting this morning but no pain.

@IsabellaJayne great line progression!! Looking awesome.

@Desito87 Well that's good you have a scan on Tuesday, better than waiting two weeks. Wishing you all the best x

Not pregnant on a CB digi :argh:

now I’m nervous that it isn’t progressing or the lines are duds arrghhh

@IsabellaJayne frer sensitivity is 6.3 miu, cb digi are 25 miu if not higher. These tests look great for before af

@IsabellaJayne frer sensitivity is 6.3 miu, cb digi are 25 miu if not higher. These tests look great for before af

oh I didn’t realise FRER are that sensitive. I thought they were 12 miu. Christ I could be earlier than I thought maybe. I think I’m due AF on Tuesday, hard to tell. This is my first cycle off the pill and haven’t had a period for 3 years prior to March 27th which was my last period on stopping that! So ovulation is just an estimate really.

@Desito87 sorry you’ve had bleeding, hoping all is ok for you.

@IsabellaJayne congrats and welcome to the group.

I’ve had a rough few days with sickness so not been on much. I just feel totally exhausted, anyone else?

@Rach87 i bet u still loook lovely hon.

Good luck at ure scan on Tuesday @Desito87 hoping the bleeding is just down to something like a sch or a cervical erosion.
Will be thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->