• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Congratulations @IsabellaJayne those lines are fab!

Such a cute bump @Rach87, even if you think it's all bloat! I'm a biiiig girl do any bump of mine won't show for months :/

How is everyone doing? I'm still feeling ok apart from sore chest and tiredness, but that's it!

FX for tuesday
@NDH any testing yet?? :)

Unfortunately not. My hip went out the other day and I havent been able to drive to the store. I asked hubby to pick one up while he's out but idk whether he is or not as his response was "if you are you are". Can you tell we have become quite a lot more low key about pregnancy stuff over the years? Lol
My nausea and other signs are strongly indicating yes though.
Unless hubby does come home with a test I think I will just wait 2 more weeks til my next missed period and then go ahead and call the midwife. I'm kinda liking the thought of not testing for once and getting all line obsessed like usual.

Not much bump here yet, but my stomach has gone firm at the top.
The omeprazole I was prescribed last week has made so much difference, haven't thrown up for 3 days now (touch wood!) Woo! 9 weeks on Wednesday.

bumpie_week_8_flag.jpg

Hey everyone! I will have a read through to catch up when I get a chance, but I just got my positive this morning at 13 dpo! This is my third pregnancy in 2021, but this time I’m on progesterone to prevent miscarriage. Considering my history of infertility and two chemicals in the last few months I am feeling shockingly chill about the whole thing. Very what will be will be, but feeling like it will go well this time. My due date should be January 4 based on my ovulation date. Woo!

@Teafor2 :happydance: yayyyyy so glad you're here congrats!!!

@Skye75 so happy for you the meds are helping!

@NDH its there but pretty light, could you have maybe ovulated really late? Hope its just a late but sticky bean

@NDH its there but pretty light, could you have maybe ovulated really late? Hope its just a late but sticky bean

I am wondering if maybe the spotting was ovulation spotting and not implantation, as that would make it only 10dpo.

@Teafor2
Oh hon I'm so happy for you. As soon as I saw ure post I just felt like jumping through the air and screaming YESSS.

I've not seen ure tests yet as I've not been on here today. But will definitely be checking that out.
I had a feeling u was when u said about the Heartbeat in ure head. I had that its definitely a thing.
I still get it now sometimes.
.so glad u feel so chilled and I am wishing u the happiest and healthiest 9 months.

Congratulations momma.

:wohoo:

@Skye75 so happy u have some meds that help.
Can't believe ure almost 9 weeks that's flown.

Probably not so much for you though.

The first trimester for me dragged on forever.
Always does.

My favourite trimester is the 3rd. I'm feeling quite bored tbh.
Haven't seen a midwife since I was 8 weeks.

Did see the consultant when I Was 14 weeks but it feels since I hit 16 weeks it's dragging again.

I think its because I just want my anomaly 20 weeks scan here and out the way.

I'm so nervous about it.

I do have a consultant appointment next week too.

Well its positive. Not as dark a positive as I would expect with my dates so I hope it's not a bad sign (I've had 6 or 7 miscarriages in the past)

View attachment 1097752

It’s a BFP for sure! Congrats again! I hope that it gets darker for you over the next few days! Good luck!

Not much bump here yet, but my stomach has gone firm at the top.
The omeprazole I was prescribed last week has made so much difference, haven't thrown up for 3 days now (touch wood!) Woo! 9 weeks on Wednesday.

View attachment 1097763

cute bump! I’m so glad that you are feeling better now! I hope that it stays that way!

Thanks guys!

Yeah It feels as though it has actually gone quite quick which is a nice change!
My doctor just rang and said my urine showed I have ANOTHER uti.. so have to go on antibiotics again. Ugh, I had one when I first got my positives and it just wouldn't go away. Would explain the yuk feeling I have in my belly though and the very minor cramping I have which is kind of a bit of a relief.
Does anyone have any ideas to help make it go away? apart from the usual drink more water. I'm going to take a probiotic this time.. I feel like my gut flora can't be good at the moment especially with all the crap I'm taking already - Ondansetron, Maxalon, Omeprazole + have managed to take my folic acid the last few days.
Do you think these would be okay?? Or would I need something more? Buy Nature's Way Adult Vita Gummies Probiotic Sugar Free 65 Gummies Online at Chemist Warehouse®
Want to go with gummies because I am so over taking tablets...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->