• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Cranberry juice/tablets are good for uti’s. And yes lots of water to flush things through.

My OB put me on Nitrofurantoin - never even heard of it before! Hopefully they work this time.
My 12 week scan got moved to the 19th of May. So nervous for it, I thought after my dating scan I might be a bit more relaxed but nope! just want this 12 week one over and done with and to be out of the first trimester.

@Teafor2 I'm so happy for you, I just had this feeling that you would be joining us this month!!

I get recurring utis and that’s the antibiotic I usually take. Like Rach said cranberry juice is good or barley drinks and the dr told me to have the probiotic drinks like the yakults.

Okay I have finally caught up! Sorry for everyone that seems to be quite sick. That is literally my worst nightmare. I have a legit phobia of vomiting and will pass out when I vomit too much. For now I just feel a bit shaky in the morning, but not really sick.

I’ve also got some serious bloat! Last night it was so bad dh was like ‘you have such a big belly already??? You’re barely pregnant!’ I think it will take me forever to actually show though as I’ve got a retroverted uterus, a longer torso, and I’m quite active, plus this will be our first baby.

I had the scan this morning, they showed me the baby and the flickering that suppose to be the heart beat. Im so grateful the baby is fine it measured to 7w6d, which is the same according to edd. The bleed appeared to be caused by little blood pool, probably caused by the implantation. The doctor told me that I might bleed again or not but there is a good chance for successful pregnancy. I will stay home this week to rest but got to stay away from pulling, pushing, lifting and stairs. X

I had the scan this morning, they showed me the baby and the flickering that suppose to be the heart beat. Im so grateful the baby is fine it measured to 7w6d, which is the same according to edd. The bleed appeared to be caused by little blood pool, probably caused by the implantation. The doctor told me that I might bleed again or not but there is a good chance for successful pregnancy. I will stay home this week to rest but got to stay away from pulling, pushing, lifting and stairs. X

So glad everything is ok and you got to see a hb :)

They’re great news @Desito87 !!

@Teafor2 i didn’t start showing with my first until about 19 weeks. It was a bummer, i wanted that belllayyyy! Haha hopefully you won’t have to wait so long.

My OB put me on Nitrofurantoin - never even heard of it before! Hopefully they work this time.
My 12 week scan got moved to the 19th of May. So nervous for it, I thought after my dating scan I might be a bit more relaxed but nope! just want this 12 week one over and done with and to be out of the first trimester.

@Teafor2 I'm so happy for you, I just had this feeling that you would be joining us this month!!

I’m an A&E nurse (is it emergency room you call it in Aussie) haha! Anyway we love nitrofurantoin here in the UK for a UTI. It should clear it right up with no side effects. Hope you feel better soon x

So I don’t want to open a big can of worms because I know this topic can be hotly debated, but I’m just curious if anyone is planning to get the covid vaccine while pregnant. I’ve been going back and forth about it, and don’t want it in the first trimester but I’m thinking about doing it in the second. Just trying to get different perspectives!

@Teafor2 I've been thinking alot about this as well. I think I heard Canada is putting pregnant women in the 'essential' category so you are able to get it regardless of age. I think I'm just going to go with whatever my OB suggests. If she tells me to get it I will. I trust her, she's amazing.

@Teafor2 I've been thinking alot about this as well. I think I heard Canada is putting pregnant women in the 'essential' category so you are able to get it regardless of age. I think I'm just going to go with whatever my OB suggests. If she tells me to get it I will. I trust her, she's amazing.

I only worry as they never 'Tested' on pregnant women as far as I can research.. leaving it for us to be the test bunnies? FYI this is not advice Ive had from a doctor or any medical professional at all - personal opinion only.

CONGRATULATIONS !! I had my First positive yesterday !! Exciting !! (first bebe)

congratulations to you too!! Excited to share the journey! This is my third but I clearly remember my 1st and how mega exciting it is! X

Such great news! I had a SCH as well with my second, but it didnt start bleeding until 14 weeks but oh the worry it caused.

I only worry as they never 'Tested' on pregnant women as far as I can research.. leaving it for us to be the test bunnies? FYI this is not advice Ive had from a doctor or any medical professional at all - personal opinion only.
Yeah they never include pregnant women in test groups, which is a bit annoying as it just leaves the rest of us guessing. I’ve seen that based on the data they have at least Pfizer and Moderna seem to be okay so far.

Congrats @DeeDee08 welcome!

I wont be getting the vaccine pregnant or not. Too many unknowns, not enough research, I prefer to not be a guinea pig - especially with my unborn child, it has minimal longevity - its effectiveness wears off after just a few months, and it changes your dna -not comfortable with that. Just my personal reasoning (and many many more) but what others do with their bodies is up to them - no judgement here.

@Teafor2 I won't be getting the vaccine, not whilst pregnant anyway. I'm already probably going to be classed as higher risk anyway (age, overweight, high blood pressure) that I just don't want to jinx it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->