♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

So I don’t want to open a big can of worms because I know this topic can be hotly debated, but I’m just curious if anyone is planning to get the covid vaccine while pregnant. I’ve been going back and forth about it, and don’t want it in the first trimester but I’m thinking about doing it in the second. Just trying to get different perspectives!
I had the first injection before I found out I was pregnant but here in UK they told me that can't have the second until the baby is born. When I had the first one I had bfn and went for after a big push from work and was advised to stop ttc for 3months have the second and wait for another 3month but God had a different plan x

@Desito87
So glad ure scan went well hon.

I have not had the vaccine and I won't be getting it.
I know they say its safe in pregnancy but I don't want to take any risks

@Desito87 That is fantastic news, so glad your scan went well x

I won't be getting the vaccine, not enough research!!

@IsabellaJayne tests look great x and yep, ED here it's called haha! Good to hear some feedback. I've only ever been on amoxicillan and cephlex or however it's spelt.

I do not plan on getting covid vax anytime soon.

So strange how i still feel fine... not sure what to think of it to be honest.

Congratulations to all the new bfp!

I do not plan on getting covid vax anytime soon.

So strange how i still feel fine... not sure what to think of it to be honest.

Congratulations to all the new bfp!

I felt fine for ages, it's only the last couple of days that I'm feeling quite full and 'bleh' after food (but still want to eat all the food....lol). Certain smells are beginning to make me feel bleh too. Tiredness has kicked up more as well. I'm 7+6 by lmp, 7+2 by my dates.

Nausea was my clue that I was pregnant, and it hasnt let up. I am so queasy. And definitely have the "full" feeling in my uterus as it stretches and grows. Constantly hungry too. Last night I couldnt get to sleep until 1:30 when I finally got up to make myself peanut butter toast and eat a banana . Lol

Nausea was my clue that I was pregnant, and it hasnt let up. I am so queasy. And definitely have the "full" feeling in my uterus as it stretches and grows. Constantly hungry too. Last night I couldnt get to sleep until 1:30 when I finally got up to make myself peanut butter toast and eat a banana . Lol
Hunger was my first clue I was pregnant. I haven’t needed any late night snacks yet, but in the afternoons I want all the food.

Reactions: NDH
I've just boiled up a dozen eggs for quick protein snacks, and I am so happy how cheap avocados are again as I am eating at one a day. Going to have to really intentionally stock the fridge with healthy foods and do some snack prepping so I dont binge on junk food. I've been needing to drastically reduce the sugar and processed food I've been eating for ages, and being pregnant is a good catalyst for me to actually do it. Not that there wont be junk food, just not nearly as much lol

Thats what I need to do. Meal prep and grocery shop with a purpose/meals in mind. Im so tired and nauseous and all I want is fast food. I feel exactly how I did with my son. Tired and want to eat junk. With my daughter I felt amaaaaazing and ate(desired) all super healthy food. You would think Arbys would be unappealing when nauseous? Lol Pregnancy appetites are so weird.

my absolute fave snack though is toasted sourdough bread, hummus, avocado and sliced mini cucumber on top with salt. Soooo delish! If Im feeling frisky I might even add some crispy bacon on top.

and now Im hungry. :rofl:

I had the scan this morning, they showed me the baby and the flickering that suppose to be the heart beat. Im so grateful the baby is fine it measured to 7w6d, which is the same according to edd. The bleed appeared to be caused by little blood pool, probably caused by the implantation. The doctor told me that I might bleed again or not but there is a good chance for successful pregnancy. I will stay home this week to rest but got to stay away from pulling, pushing, lifting and stairs. X

Great news! I am so happy that everything is going great with your baby!

I had the first vaccine a few weeks before finding out I was pregnant. Im pretty sure I won’t be getting my second.

Thats what I need to do. Meal prep and grocery shop with a purpose/meals in mind. Im so tired and nauseous and all I want is fast food. I feel exactly how I did with my son. Tired and want to eat junk. With my daughter I felt amaaaaazing and ate(desired) all super healthy food. You would think Arbys would be unappealing when nauseous? Lol Pregnancy appetites are so weird.

my absolute fave snack though is toasted sourdough bread, hummus, avocado and sliced mini cucumber on top with salt. Soooo delish! If Im feeling frisky I might even add some crispy bacon on top.

and now Im hungry. :rofl:
Ooh that sounds so yummy! I may have to precook a kilo of bacon to store in the fridge for myself too.

Today’s test! Is anyone else obsessed with peeing on sticks? :haha:

I have my first scan a week today (I get an early scan because I have a blood clotting disorder and I have to take blood thinning injections when I’m pregnant)

im excited but very nervous. I know I won’t see much, hoping for a yolk sac!

CA746AAC-CCFE-4BC9-98CB-79EACBB28A58.jpeg

I'm no more tired than I usually am, with 2 of my girls i was ill right from the get go. First girl i was on combine pill had no idea till 19w but was pretty sick between 14-18w
Didn't find out with my boy till 1 week late i was fine until 8-10w when i felt slightly off.

I am still missing a few things, no sore nipples, not peeing anymore than i already do since having 4 kids. 1 of big signs that i could be pregnant as i get hot, i feel hot all the time but nope i am sat with a hot water bottle, a blanket and the heating on in april lol

I have noticed a increased heartrate which hasnt really dipped much lately, my resting heart rate has gone up a lot. I tend to get dizzy and headaches aswell but haven't had any. I know say every pregnancy is different but still a strange. Without sounding totally on edge should i be concerned about if all has implanted in the right place?

Today’s test! Is anyone else obsessed with peeing on sticks? :haha:

I have my first scan a week today (I get an early scan because I have a blood clotting disorder and I have to take blood thinning injections when I’m pregnant)

im excited but very nervous. I know I won’t see much, hoping for a yolk sac!

View attachment 1097848

I pee on sticks way too much haha

Hopefully your scan appt will be here in no time :D

As of tonight I have developed a new symptom. My mouth is just watering constantly. It’s so gross.

As of tonight I have developed a new symptom. My mouth is just watering constantly. It’s so gross.
Oh hon I have that too. It’s called hypersalivation. Comes along with really bad MS/HG. Hope that doesn’t come for you. I can’t swallow it or I just vomit. So I spit into tissues all day :(. It’s sooo gross.

Oh hon I have that too. It’s called hypersalivation. Comes along with really bad MS/HG. Hope that doesn’t come for you. I can’t swallow it or I just vomit. So I spit into tissues all day :(. It’s sooo gross.
I googled it and saw it often goes hand in hand with bad morning sickness... ugh really hope that’s not me! I’m a primary school teacher and I literally have no idea how I’d cope, especially with all the covid restrictions in school right now. I saw it can also go along with bad heartburn, and I did have heartburn this evening as well, so really hoping it’s just from that!

I had my 5 week US and BW done today, and everything is looking great! I transferred two embryos so I was wondering how many babies were baking!

It’s just one baby! My HCG level was nice and high at 6,259 and my progesterone is holding steady at 40+! The fertility clinic wants 20 or higher for progesterone so that is a great number. We saw a yolk sac and baby is measuring a day or two ahead, so everything looks great! I go back for a 6 week US and BW next Friday at 6 weeks, fingers crossed that we see a heart beat!

22795BC8-8D33-4938-A041-E77FA74A826F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->