♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I had my 5 week US and BW done today, and everything is looking great! I transferred two embryos so I was wondering how many babies were baking!

It’s just one baby! My HCG level was nice and high at 6,259 and my progesterone is holding steady at 40+! The fertility clinic wants 20 or higher for progesterone so that is a great number. We saw a yolk sac and baby is measuring a day or two ahead, so everything looks great! I go back for a 6 week US and BW next Friday at 6 weeks, fingers crossed that we see a heart beat!

View attachment 1097849
Congrats!

Teafor2 I'm sorry about your new symptoms:(

@Teafor2
I've had a supper watery mouth since I got my BFP. And still have it now.
Also get a metallic taste.
Boobs are still sore on and off and I still can feel sick esp if hungry but not as bad as it was in first trimester.

@wannabeprego
So glad everything looked good at scan hon and just one baby too phew hahaha.

Great hcg levels

I'm sleeping so badly at night, constant dreams and getting up so many times to pee! And I feel like crap like I haven't even slept every morning. The joys.

@Skye75 same!! Crazy vivid dreams, peeing all night and i get so hot! But if I take my covers off Im too cold. So frustrating. I broke down and took a liquid I.V. (Awesome Supplement powder packet) which helped me sleep amazing last night. I used to take them daily for energy and sleep but I havent since my ttc bc Im always unsure of supplements and babydom. It has a little more than the recommended vit C dose for pregnant women so I will only do when desperate but I hadnt slept a wink in 3 days so I broke down. Oddly enough Im almost more exhausted today - go figure!

Hows everyone doing?? First tri feels like 34 years long! My next appt isnt until may 19th - official booking in appt. feels ages away. Anyone have any upcoming appts/scans??

My scan is scheduled for Monday. I’m really excited. It’s coming quickly. Im interested to see what my EDD will be based on ultrasound. I’m guessing I’m almost 7 weeks. Starting to feel pretty sick. I’m dragging at work. Starving but grossed out of everything at the same time. Super bloated; I can’t fit into any of my regular clothes lol. I still haven’t decided when to tell everyone about my pregnancy.

i loved your announcement! @Rach87

I have another scan tomorrow at a private clinic, cant wait to see what's going on and if the 2nd sac is still there!
I've being started on some anti sickness tablets which is helping but still feel rough.
Really struggling at work at the moment, looking forward to bed in 2.5 hours!

@wannabeprego congrats on a good ultrasound!

@Suggerhoney did you get very sick in the first trimester? I literally have no idea what I’ll do if I get really pukey. Sometimes I’m in a classroom for 4 hours straight with the kids and I need to have a mask on at all times. My mom had almost 0 morning sickness so I’m hoping I’ll take after her, although I know that just because she didn’t have any doesn’t mean I’ll be the same.

Right now I feel the worse when I first wake up. Just so shaky until I eat something, but nothing sounds appealing to eat. I’m only 4 weeks and 2 days! In the afternoons I’m fine, and then yesterday evening was the first time I felt a bit crap before bed.

I’ll contact my doctor today to make my first appointment and hopefully she’ll also help me chill out about potentially getting sick.

I have my booking appointment tomorrow morning @Rach87 although slightly disappointed it's all by phone, I loved getting my little book of notes with my other children as it made it feel real; I don't quite think it will feel as real just going it on the phone!
I was going to book a private scan this week but I bought a new vacuum - my vacuum broke so you can only use the hose attachment. I am NOT getting down on all fours to hoover the house with a tiny hose opening! :D but it's only another 4 weeks or so until 12 week scan so I'm going to trust that things will be ok until then. But will see how things go with the midwife tomorrow!

I haven't thrown up for a week now.. touch wood. Since starting the omeprazole.. still feeling really gross and nauseas though, taking 2 omeprazole a day and maxal9n and ondanestron to stop the vomiting. Doctor wrote me a script for nizatidine today but after a Google and seeing its a cat3 drug I'm not willing to risk taking it.
My 12 week scan is on the 19th, 20 more days! My ob said to do the scan first then get the bloods in case there isn't a heartbeat.. which made me feel a bit crappy! Bit after looking quickly on u/s today I felt a bit better at least all good so far

Had another OB appointment today, got to have a quick look on ultrasound and hb was 167 (9 weeks)

That's great news! I'm so happy that everything continues to progress great!

Thanks for all of the Congrats and for cheering me on ladies! You girls are the best and such an awesome group of girls to travel with on my pregnancy journey! XOXO

So I came back from a run/hike about 2 hours ago and it has completely taken away my sickness. I couldn’t believe it because I felt sick all day. I was so surprised I did a google search about apparently cardio can really help with sickness for a couple of reasons. I’ll definitely be doing more running as long as it helps and I’m able to!

These 3 Myths About Running While Pregnant Simply Aren't True

@Teafor2 I haven't actually thrown up at all. But I did feel as sick as a dog on and off from just over 8 weeks onwards.
Had mild neasea from 6 weeks but at just past 8 weeks that's when it got worse.
It eased off alot at 16 weeks but I can still feel a bit neaseas now esp on a empty stomach.

I have almost thrown up once or twice but managed to stop myself.
There was a lot of heaving and if I smelled something gross or see something gross that wud set me off.

@Skye75 hello little bebe!! And great news on feeling better

@Teafor2 way to go pushing through the sickness!

@wannabeprego I love BnB! Come back every time Im pregnant/trying. Best supportive mamas ever!

afm yesterday felt 100% pregnant, bloated as all get out, nauseous, tired. Today feel 0% pregnant, no bloating, some energy and barely any nausea. So crazy!!

@Skye75 hello little bebe!! And great news on feeling better

@Teafor2 way to go pushing through the sickness!

@wannabeprego I love BnB! Come back every time Im pregnant/trying. Best supportive mamas ever!

afm yesterday felt 100% pregnant, bloated as all get out, nauseous, tired. Today feel 0% pregnant, no bloating, some energy and barely any nausea. So crazy!!

I was like that hon somedays I felt awful and other days I felt completely normal and not pregnant.
Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"