♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Hello ladies just an update me and my husband went for an early scan today I thought I was 6 weeks and 6days pregnant going from my last period but the lady that did my scan thinks I might 5 weeks and so many days we have to go back to be rescanned in 2 weeks time. I am putting a picture up of the scan

View attachment 1097889
Is it possible you got your dates wrong and ovulated later? My sister got put back 7 days at her scan and her baby is still growing strong xx

Is it possible you got your dates wrong and ovulated later? My sister got put back 7 days at her scan and her baby is still growing strong xx
@Reiko_ctu thank you that is what I am thinking but why would I get a 3+ on a clearblue digital on the 22nd of April. My husband and I will find out more on the 14th of may

@Reiko_ctu thank you that is what I am thinking but why would I get a 3+ on a clearblue digital on the 22nd of April. My husband and I will find out more on the 14th of may
Good luck. Try and keep a positive attitude and I hope all turns out well xx

Good luck @Sarah Pearce! I think going by ovulation date is much more accurate than by last period. Does that seem right for when you ovulated or do you not know when you did?

@Sarah Pearce thats so stressful. That exact thing happened to me with my dd - went in for 7 week scan and they put me back to 5 weeks. I was tracking ovulation but have since learned my body likes to have multiple peaks/surges. So basically I peaked/surged for two weeks and actually ovulated the day my period was due - which lined up with me not getting my bfp until I was 10 days late. My story probably doesnt make you feel much better but hopefully its just something like that! :friends:

@Rach87 Got my sneak peek kit in the mail. I still have to wait a bit to use it. Let me know how yours goes!

With my first, the midwife checked HB with a Doppler at every appointment. I’m going through a birth center this round, so I’ll see how different it is from the hospital. They mentioned that they don’t do genetic testing, unless you’re older or have predisposition to genetic conditions. Is that strange?

Ugh my body decided that morning sickness starts at 3.30 am today. Has anyone else woken up in the middle of the night feeling sick? I still haven’t vomited yet, but I’m only 4 weeks and 4 days so at this rate I’m assuming I will eventually.

My scan went well, 1 baby measuring on track with heartbeat, the other sac is collapsing, I'm hoping my body will absorb it more so than have bleeding.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend x

glad you saw baby and heartbeat. Pleased for you. Sorry about the other. I hope you’re okay x

My scan went well, 1 baby measuring on track with heartbeat, the other sac is collapsing, I'm hoping my body will absorb it more so than have bleeding.

Glad your scan went well. Sorry to hear about the other sac. Have a good weekend yourself.

So I got the results of my bloodwork back this morning and I'm not loving it.
My HCG was at 4039 which reads in the 4-5weeks range and at the time of draw I was 6w4d by LMP and 6w3d by what I think was O day. Soooo it's low. I dunno if I can handle another miscarriage. It's showing way more promising then with my MMC last year. In comparison my HGC with my MMC in 2020 was only 298 at 6w0d. So in a much better boat comparatively but I'm still pretty nervous that it's not where it should be.

This is the chart my lab uses:

Female (Non pregnant) < 5
Gestational Age:
===============
< 1 week 5 - 50
1 - 2 weeks 50 - 500
2 - 3 weeks 100 - 5000
3 - 4 weeks 500 - 10,000
4 - 5 weeks 1000 - 50,000
5 - 6 weeks 10,000 - 100,000
6 - 8 weeks 15,000 - 200,000
8 - 12 weeks 10,000 - 100,000

I'm trying not to panic. I have no idea what my levels were with my successful pregnancy so I'll just keep hoping for the best. Not sure if my doc will ask me to retest before my scan on Friday. We'll see.

@aymz1983
I know hon it is a long time to wait.
When I had my consultant appointment at 14 weeks they listened then but had a job to find it.

8 weeks is to early I tried finding the HB at just over 8 weeks and cudnt find it and freeked myself out.

Managed to find it at just over 9 weeks but it was so so quiet and very hard to find.

I still use my doppler now as I've only just started feeling movements the past week and even tho I'm feeling more and more it's not consistent and still very light and I can go a whole day or so without feeling anything.
So still use my doppler but even now I sometimes have trouble getting it, i guess because he is always moving.
Wish I felt all movements but I don't.

My placenta is prosteria to so was so hoping to feel movements so much earlier than this.
19 weeks today.

Aww hon so glad u saw a hb but I am sorry about the other. Hope ure OK

@erher mine came yesterday!! Im 8 weeks today but I think Im going to wait until next week to use it - just for that extra .9% accuracy. :haha:

@xxmyheartxx great news on a strong heartbeat, but sorry for the twin, I hope your body reabsorbs so you dont have worrisome bleeding. :hugs:

@IsabellaJayne I had a slight dye stealer at 4 weeks - then tested a week later at 5 weeks with a full dye stealer and hook effect at 6 weeks. Everyones different though and some mamas dont get dye stealers.

@Dream143r try not to worry - its more when you implanted than actual O day. A difference of 3 days could put you in completely different ranges. Hope the next 2 weeks goes by quick for your next scan. :hugs:

@Teafor2 try having a late night snack. I started having bad nausea from literally conception on. If I try to go to bed without a snack Im nauseous in the night. Its starting to get better though, lots of small meals throughout the day and tons of ice cold water helps.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, it's been 10 years since my last pregnancy and I just cannot remember what happened and when!

I'm really feeling the exhaustion now. I get up and 3 hours later that's it, I'm done. Just want to sleep the rest of the day I'm in bed asleep by 9pm!

@xxmyheartxx Great news about Hb for one baby but sorry about the other sac, hopefully as you say you will absorb it. Have you got another scan booked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->