♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Rach87 ahh I can imagine the heat would be horrible. I have started ending all my showers with cold water because I find it helps with feeling sick.

I’ve had a really good day sickness-wise. I’m thinking it’s from sleeping so much more last night and maybe eating some meat. I was a bit sick this morning, but better than before. After dinner I felt a bit sick but after showering I’ve been feeling totally fine. I’m happy to have some relief but at the same time it makes me paranoid that something is wrong. I know it’s normal to fluctuate with symptoms and I obviously hate being sick, but at least it let me know everything was going well.

@Teafor2 haha we’re such gluttons for punishment! Pray the sickness away.....then when it is - pray for it back :tease:

actually managed a quick round of workout, then the nausea kicked up. Ugh. I was so hoping to keep fit this pregnancy but so far the nausea has kept me from doing anything remotely active aside from the occasional walks when Im not overly exhausted and Im already 8 weeks. Really dont want to get too far into pregnancy before I can manage a squat lol

Hi everyone, thought I’d come over from the April testing post. I got my positive at 10DPO (3w2d based on my LMP) last Sunday and 4w2d today - EDD 7th Jan 2022 but will more than likely have an ECS earlier due to having an EmCS with my son.
So far I’m not really getting any symptoms and I know it shouldn’t worry me but it does due to my last pregnancy ending in MC xx

Hi!

I am super tentatively joining this, trying to keep positive

I got my BFP on Thursday at 9dpo and so far things are looking good. I’m currently 3 weeks 5 days so feel a bit mental joining.

this will be our second baby and is my third pregnancy in the last 7 months, having had a MC in October and a chemical in March. But this time round the tests are progressing so beautifully and I’m using progesterone pessaries that I feel I just have to keep the hope going and not miss out on things because I’m waiting for a scan.

By LMP I’m due on 1st January but I know I ovulated on CD24 which puts my EDD as 11th January. I’d imagine that if I’m lucky enough to get to my 7 week scan that EDD will shift forwards a couple of days to like 8th or 9th. We will see

@kmpreston welcome and congrats!! Sorry about your losses, I had 2 early mc’s before this bub and a few other mommas in this group had them too. We understand the anxiety that comes with it. Hope this one is your rainbow :)

Thanks everyone x

@Rach87 Yep, I was just as sick with my two.. So I knew what I was in for haha!

Welcome @CakeCottage and @kmpreston!! A happy and healthy 9 months to you both. I have added you both to the front page list. :dust:

Hi!

I got my BFP on Thursday at 9dpo and so far things are looking good. I’m currently 3 weeks 5 days so feel a bit mental joining.

this will be our second baby and is my third pregnancy in the last 7 months, having had a MC in October and a chemical in March. But this time round the tests are progressing so beautifully and I’m using progesterone pessaries that I feel I just have to keep the hope going and not miss out on things because I’m waiting for a scan.

By LMP I’m due on 1st January but I know I ovulated on CD24 which puts my EDD as 11th January. I’d imagine that if I’m lucky enough to get to my 7 week scan that EDD will shift forwards a couple of days to like 8th or 9th. We will see
I’m in a similar situation! This is my third pregnancy since December, but this time my progression looked much better and I’m also using the progesterone pessaries. Welcome!

Ah so I am totally panicking because I haven’t felt sick since yesterday evening and it’s now noon here. I know it’s normal for symptoms to come and go, but after two chemicals it just makes me nervous. I thought about taking a test again tomorrow but I think debating line darkness may just make me more stressed. I never thought I’d wish for nausea. :|

I'm feeling the same way @Teafor2! Had one of the worst days I've had yesterday, and today I'm functional, haven't vomited and have that crappy uti feeling down there and a tight stomach that is *almost* crampy. Makes me over the top anxious!! I feel like my previous losses have robbed me of all joy and just made me a nervous wreck!!

@Skye75 Yes I’m have the same almost crampy feeling. I am definitely a bit constipated though, so at least that’s something.

@Mummyto293 The past couple of days I was like that. I was either hungry or nauseas, never anything in between. But when I was hungry I knew I would feel nauseas as soon as I ate and everything sounded disgusting so I could barely eat even when I felt hungry. Today I’ve been able to eat pretty much no problem.

Hi everyone, thought I’d come over from the April testing post. I got my positive at 10DPO (3w2d based on my LMP) last Sunday and 4w2d today - EDD 7th Jan 2022 but will more than likely have an ECS earlier due to having an EmCS with my son.
So far I’m not really getting any symptoms and I know it shouldn’t worry me but it does due to my last pregnancy ending in MC xx

Hi!

Congratulations ladies and welcome :)

Is anyone starving but the thought of eating anything is making them feel sick?
This is me all the time. Sometimes something small and plain helps. Rich tea biscuits are my go to atm.

@Teafor2 I’m exactly the same the days that my sickness isn’t as bad. Early pregnancy is so worrying.

I barely feel any symptoms today and it freaks me out. I am still tired but other than that, not a lot going on. I’m worried for my scan on weds

Hi all!! had a search and couldn't find a thread for this so hear it is! My apologies if there already is one.
A thread for those that are due December 2021 / January 2022
Post your due date and I'll add it to the first post due dates list :)
Can't wait to virtually meet you all!

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy 9 months!

:bfp: ~~~~~December due dates ~~~~~~ :bfp:

@Skye75 21/03/21 EDD 1st December 2021

@Tasha36089 EDD 8th December 2021

@Desito87 EDD:10th December 2021

@Rach87 28/03/21 EDD: 11th December 2021

@aymz1983 EDD 13th December 2021

@Mummyto293 EDD 15th December 2021

@Jessylou4 EDD 16th December 2021

@Sarah Pearce EDD 18th December 2021

@xJessie91x EDD 19th December 2021

@erher EDD 19th December 2021

@Dream143r EDD 20th December 2021

@xxmyheartxx EDD 21st December 2021

@wannabeprego EDD 26th December 2021

@MummyToAmberx EDD 31st December 2021

:bfp:~~~~~ January Due Dates~~~~~:bfp:

@IsabellaJayne EDD 1st January 2022

@Teafor2 EDD 4th January 2022

@CakeCottage EDD 7th January 2022

@kmpreston EDD 11th January 2022

@Teafor2
I had zero symptoms untill I hit 6 weeks and that's when the sore boobs and neasea started.
However some days I felt awful and other days I felt completely normal.

With both this one and DS my symptoms wud come and go and come and go.

I was just like you and so worried.

I'm with @Skye75 if u have had losses and I've had 7 possible 8 in total. It totally steals all the joy of pregnancy.

I've been a nervous wreck since finding out.
I'm not as bad now but I still get worried like if I don't feel him move.

I still get symptoms now but there not as bad.
My symptoms really cranked up around 9 ish weeks but even then it wasn't daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->