♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

I have a scan on Wednesday due to a blood clotting disorder I have , not expecting to see much but hoping for at least a sac, possible a yolk sac too! But I’m so so nervous for it. I can’t remember being this anxious in my other pregnancies. Is it because I’m older? I don’t know

@Dream143r i think your levels will be just fine. Mine with my first daughter they said they were low but it just turned out I implanted late and I was 5 days behind where I though, days make a lot of difference in HCG levels at this stage

Hello ladies just an update me and my husband went for an early scan today I thought I was 6 weeks and 6days pregnant going from my last period but the lady that did my scan thinks I might 5 weeks and so many days we have to go back to be rescanned in 2 weeks time. I am putting a picture up of the scan

View attachment 1097889

Beautiful scan picture!!!! H&H 9 months to you!

So I got the results of my bloodwork back this morning and I'm not loving it.
My HCG was at 4039 which reads in the 4-5weeks range and at the time of draw I was 6w4d by LMP and 6w3d by what I think was O day. Soooo it's low. I dunno if I can handle another miscarriage. It's showing way more promising then with my MMC last year. In comparison my HGC with my MMC in 2020 was only 298 at 6w0d. So in a much better boat comparatively but I'm still pretty nervous that it's not where it should be.

This is the chart my lab uses:

Female (Non pregnant) < 5
Gestational Age:
===============
< 1 week 5 - 50
1 - 2 weeks 50 - 500
2 - 3 weeks 100 - 5000
3 - 4 weeks 500 - 10,000
4 - 5 weeks 1000 - 50,000
5 - 6 weeks 10,000 - 100,000
6 - 8 weeks 15,000 - 200,000
8 - 12 weeks 10,000 - 100,000

I'm trying not to panic. I have no idea what my levels were with my successful pregnancy so I'll just keep hoping for the best. Not sure if my doc will ask me to retest before my scan on Friday. We'll see.

Is it possible that you are a bit earlier along than you originally thought in the pregnancy? That could explain the current HCG numbers? Are your numbers rising as you repeat your blood work? Will you be repeating your BW again soon? I will keep you and baby in my thoughts and prayers that everything continues to progress and you have a healthy baby progressing on schedule! Good luck hun! XOXO

My scan went well, 1 baby measuring on track with heartbeat, the other sac is collapsing, I'm hoping my body will absorb it more so than have bleeding.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend x

I am so glad that your baby is growing and has a nice healthy heart beat! I am so sorry about the loss of your twin! Big hugs to you! XOXO With my last pregnancy for my 3 year old DD she started out with a twin and sadly the twin never progressed either, it happened early in the pregnancy similar to what happened to you! I am very sorry!

@xxmyheartxx congratulations, and sorry about the twin x

@IsabellaJayne I'm the same, my youngest is 7 this is #3 for me and I am over the top anxious this time around. I think once I have my 12 week scan I'll feel a lot better!

@Dream143r I think as long as your numbers are doubling it's okay.. I'd still be happy with those x

So I got the results of my bloodwork back this morning and I'm not loving it.
My HCG was at 4039 which reads in the 4-5weeks range and at the time of draw I was 6w4d by LMP and 6w3d by what I think was O day. Soooo it's low. I dunno if I can handle another miscarriage. It's showing way more promising then with my MMC last year. In comparison my HGC with my MMC in 2020 was only 298 at 6w0d. So in a much better boat comparatively but I'm still pretty nervous that it's not where it should be.

This is the chart my lab uses:

Female (Non pregnant) < 5
Gestational Age:
===============
< 1 week 5 - 50
1 - 2 weeks 50 - 500
2 - 3 weeks 100 - 5000
3 - 4 weeks 500 - 10,000
4 - 5 weeks 1000 - 50,000
5 - 6 weeks 10,000 - 100,000
6 - 8 weeks 15,000 - 200,000
8 - 12 weeks 10,000 - 100,000

I'm trying not to panic. I have no idea what my levels were with my successful pregnancy so I'll just keep hoping for the best. Not sure if my doc will ask me to retest before my scan on Friday. We'll see.

I've never ever had HCG levels done b4, it's not something they do here in the UK. Even when I had a bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks they didn't check my HCG levels.
So I'm not clued up on what numbers should be at what stage.

But going by my LMP my due date wud of been 7th October and going by Ovulation my date was 30th September as I ovulated really early on cd10.

Anyway when I went in for my dating scan I should of been 12+1 going by when I ovulated and I was measuring 12+6 and my due date was changed to 25th September, so 5 days extra from Ovulation, and a whole 12 days later than LMP.
I definitely know when I ovulated because we was trying for 11 months and I was using OPKs and temping.
I didn't temp the whole way through my cycle when we concieved, I decided to have a break from temping. But then my body threw me and on cd9 I got my peak on CB digital advanced OPK and also Femometer.
I also had peak on cd10 and Ovulation pain on evening of cd10 so I decided to temp cd 10 11 12 and 13 and sure enough had a temp rise on cd11 and then Ovulation was confirmed cd10 just like I thought.

So it didn't make any sense why I was put so far forward.
I definitely did not ovulate on cd5 I was still bleeding and opk was negative.

So it may be a case that u ovulated later than u thought and ure dates are out.
I hope that helps a little.
Sorry I can't be of great help but just wanted to share.

Hope everything will be ok with u hon.
I have another scan booked for next Friday x

Good luck at ure next scan hon.

I have a scan on Wednesday due to a blood clotting disorder I have , not expecting to see much but hoping for at least a sac, possible a yolk sac too! But I’m so so nervous for it. I can’t remember being this anxious in my other pregnancies. Is it because I’m older? I don’t know

@Dream143r i think your levels will be just fine. Mine with my first daughter they said they were low but it just turned out I implanted late and I was 5 days behind where I though, days make a lot of difference in HCG levels at this stage

Totally normal to be really nervous hon.
I was a nervous wreck when I had a scan at 6+1 and 8+1 weeks.
I booked a privet one at 10+3 and I was nervous for that too but not as bad.

My dating scan at the hospital at 12+6 weeks I was really really anxious about, and I have my anomaly 20 weeks scan a week on Wednesday and I'm very nervous about that. Excited too but anxious.

So u definitely are not alone hon.
Pregnancy is wonderful but it is such a worrying time.
I didn't relax with our son untill I got to V day 24 weeks, but even then I was still nervous.
I don't think we ever stop worrying tbh.

This pregnancy and my last pregnancy has been plagued with anxiety.
When I had the older ones when I was alot younger I swear I wasn't this anxious.

I am so glad that your baby is growing and has a nice healthy heart beat! I am so sorry about the loss of your twin! Big hugs to you! XOXO With my last pregnancy for my 3 year old DD she started out with a twin and sadly the twin never progressed either, it happened early in the pregnancy similar to what happened to you! I am very sorry!

I'm so sorry that happened to you hon.
I'm not 100% sure but I got pregnant back in 2006 but unfortunately started bleeding around 5 6 weeks.
I went and had a emergency scan and was told I had a chemical pregnancy.

Anyway after the bleeding had stopped, within 2 weeks I was pregnant again.

By 8 weeks I was big and looked much further along.
I showed my belly to the top pharmacist who has been the main man for years and years.

He cudnt believe I was only 8 weeks and suggested I may of been pregnant with twins and lost one of them.

At all my scans and also later on when checking fundal height I was always measuring 2 to 3 weeks ahead.
They never ever changed my due date and I was massive.
I ended up going 2 weeks over due and had a very big baby 8lb 15oz, the hospital was adamant I was not overdue but I new I was and when he was born u cud tell he was well over due.
They now admit that I was over due by 2 weeks just as I thought and that also makes me wonder was I pregnant with twins and lost one.
And at 8 weeks I was more 10 11 weeks?

It does make me wonder.
I haven't ever gone over due. Just that once.
I guess It's something I will never ever know for sure.

Last edited:
@Rach87 It makes me feel so much better hearing you are already starting to feel better at 8 weeks. When I’m feeling really bad I start to panic that it will just get worse and worse for weeks to come and not get any better until I’m in the second trimester (if I’m lucky) which just feels so far away. I try to eat before bed but I tend to feel really sick in the evenings as well so it’s hard. Last night I woke up at 2 am sick but had some flat coke and then was able to eat some leftover goulash and gnocchi cold (because all hot food disgusts me) and I woke up feeling better than I have in days. I’m still feeling sick but I feel like I can actually function at least. I think maybe the meat helped because I haven’t had meat in a few days either.

Looking great @Tasha36089 :D

Well, back to being so so ill today. It's 6pm now and I literally haven't kept a single thing down all day not even water... so much for the omeprazole making a difference that was short lived!

Well, back to being so so ill today. It's 6pm now and I literally haven't kept a single thing down all day not even water... so much for the omeprazole making a difference that was short lived!

oh no sorry you aren’t too good. The sickness does tend to be up and down.

Sorry you’re feeling so rubbish again. I had a few better days and then the past two have been rough again.

@Teafor2 of course today is awful again - and its 80 here in Michigan....where am I? Flat on the couch :brat: Moving makes it worse and heat makes it way worse. Thank God kids are at the in laws today. But overall it is better. Its not awful every day, so theres that positive. Oddly enough I feel better after fast food. And thats all Ive been craving - maybe its the meat and fat my body needs?? Ive packed on 10 lbs this past year so I thought I had enough to go around lol

@Skye75 so sorry the meds stopped working. Were you sick with your other babies? Hopefully it eases up for you soon.

@Tasha36089 beautiful peanut!!

Sickness has been the worst this weekend than it has been so far. Absolutely dreadful. Constantly feel like I’m going to vomit and then nothing which I think is actually worse as there’s just no relief!
Home with kids by myself tomorrow as partner is working. Dreading making them meals and having to function like a real human!

I always find a change in meds really helps for a day or two and then back to normal :(

Sorry some of you ladies are coming into the worst of the sickness. I think I’m finally
Coming out the other side at 14 weeks but it’s still pretty bad some days. Definitely won’t be stopping my meds. If you haven’t gotten any meds I suggest asking about doxylamine pyroxidine 10mg, it can be helpful for some women. It is for me this time around. And then just try and take it easy until 2nd tri when things will get better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->