♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Suggerhoney Thanks for that. It’s true with my last chemical I started bleeding on the day I felt the sickest, so it didn’t correlate with my nausea at all. I’m trying to calm down and just enjoy the fact that I could eat a burger today :)

@Dream143r mine never get that painful - but they do get massive. I start at a small B and go to a solid DD. Its nice :haha:

ugh the exhaustion is something killer today. Cant get off the couch - you know because my nausea is minimal today and I could actually accomplish a task - so lets just throw in the inability to keep my eyes open today for funsies. :growlmad: At least dh is home today. Hes so sweet too - always picks up my slack without complaint and tries to comfort me that it’ll get better soon. :awww:

Last edited:
@erher that's great, how good is it when you get to skip a few days!

@Suggerhoney it's only 7am here, and I'm not feeling to crap yet so that is only going to add to my anxiety. I'm trying super hard to just think positve and think I am the 97% (I check a miscarriage probability chart on the daily just about and my current stats for 9w6d is 97.5% probability of not miscarrying) obsessed much? Yes!
I don't see my ob until next week and I will ask if she can have a quick look with ultrasound to calm my anxiety before my 12 week scan in two weeks.. I think that's why I am so nervous now because I'm terrified I'm going to go in for my scan and there won't be a heartbeat or something horrible like that. Argh.

The sickness is back :sick: And I was so worried yesterday haha

So, I'm only 10 weeks tomorrow and I 100% believe I felt a little movement today! Maybe I'm crazy but it definitely wasn't gas :-k this is #3 I know some mamas feel movements pretty early but I was sceptical until now

So, I'm only 10 weeks tomorrow and I 100% believe I felt a little movement today! Maybe I'm crazy but it definitely wasn't gas :-k this is #3 I know some mamas feel movements pretty early but I was sceptical until now

i felt flutters at 10 weeks with number 2 so it’s possible.

I feel so poorly, I've just being prescribed my 3rd lot of anti sickness and if these dont work I will be admitted for fluids, I've just called in sick at work for tonight as advised by my gp, which I feel totally lame doing, but I've not felt this bad in any of my pregnancies. I hope these tablets help.

@xxmyheartxx I’m so sorry to hear you’re so sick. I hope the medication helps. Don’t feel lame calling off work. I had a friend who missed a full month due to sickness when she was pregnant. Take care of yourself! Also she is 20 weeks and feeling much better now. Almost sickness free.

@xxmyheartxx sorry to hear you're feeling so crap, totally get you there! What meds are you on??

@daniyaaq good to know I'm not thoroughly imagining things!! Ha ha

I'm now on prochlorperazine and I've already being sick, I've got no energy and all I want to do is sleep x

I'm now on prochlorperazine and I've already being sick, I've got no energy and all I want to do is sleep x
Please go in if you feel awful! You’ll feel like a new woman after anti sickness IV and fluids xx

I feel so poorly, I've just being prescribed my 3rd lot of anti sickness and if these dont work I will be admitted for fluids, I've just called in sick at work for tonight as advised by my gp, which I feel totally lame doing, but I've not felt this bad in any of my pregnancies. I hope these tablets help.
I’ve been off work for 7 weeks hun. If you can’t work you can’t work, and they need to accommodate you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->