♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

To help maintain this pregnancy I’m on all sorts of stuff under the direction of gynae: the usual folic acid (I should be on a higher dose but haven’t got the prescription yet), pregnancy multivitamin, extra vitamin D, 75mg aspirin, 2 progesterone pessaries per day. I also take sertraline to try and manage my anxiety/depression since my miscarriage in October. Pretty sure if I was shaken I’d rattle.

also pretty sure that all of the above is contributing to the fact I’m totally wiped out already

I'm now on prochlorperazine and I've already being sick, I've got no energy and all I want to do is sleep x
This is my third pregnancy with HG my strategy is always get in for fluids before you are totally wiped out. The meds take a while to start being effective and even then sickness is up and down, some days it will hit you regardless.

I feel so poorly, I've just being prescribed my 3rd lot of anti sickness and if these dont work I will be admitted for fluids, I've just called in sick at work for tonight as advised by my gp, which I feel totally lame doing, but I've not felt this bad in any of my pregnancies. I hope these tablets help.
I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so sick! Fingers crossed that the new medication can help and you get some relief soon! Big hugs to you! XOXO

So, I'm only 10 weeks tomorrow and I 100% believe I felt a little movement today! Maybe I'm crazy but it definitely wasn't gas :-k this is #3 I know some mamas feel movements pretty early but I was sceptical until now
It's possible that you are! It starts out feeling like little flutters at first!

Hi everyone! Saw midwife today. Baby is measuring ahead, EDD is now 12/17. Heard HB and everything is looking well.

Great news! I am so happy to hear this!!

Anyone else's boobs going explode? .... No, just me? LOL okay.

I am having sore boobs on and off with this pregnancy, but it's not that bad, it is the worst first thing in the morning, but fades as the day goes, but in my past ones I had really super sore boobs and it was pretty intense! I actually found that wearing a bra and having some support helped even though normally when I am relaxing and lounging around I don't want to wear them!

Hi everyone, thought I’d come over from the April testing post. I got my positive at 10DPO (3w2d based on my LMP) last Sunday and 4w2d today - EDD 7th Jan 2022 but will more than likely have an ECS earlier due to having an EmCS with my son.
So far I’m not really getting any symptoms and I know it shouldn’t worry me but it does due to my last pregnancy ending in MC xx
Congrats and welcome to the group!

10 weeks today!! 2 more weeks until my 12 week scan (having it at exactly 12 weeks) so nervous for it! bet the next two weeks are going to absolutely draaaaaaaag!
happy 10 weeks! good luck with your next scan!

@Reiko_ctu ugh showers are the worst - they zap sooo much energy. I need to cut my hair - that would help lessen the burden. Its past mid back right now - i could probably take a good 6-8” off. So happy you're able to get back a little bit of normalcy now though! Has to feel great :)

@erher yay thats so awesome! Ive only ever been out back but being put ahead would feel soo good!

@Skye75 i felt my first at 13 weeks and second at 11 weeks. I swear i felt something with this one but surely 8 weeks is far to early. I was sprawling across my bed on my tummy and felt like a feather swipe on the inside right where baby would be. It happened twice while I was laying like that and not the usual uterine flutter or twitch that I know isnt baby. It stopped me dead in my tracks. Who knows?

@xxmyheartxx hope the new meds help!

Today I was actually able to wipe down my porch furniture and sweep it off! Something productive YAYYY! Spent a lot of time outside with the littles which was nice. It was so pleasant out today. Hubbys home tomorrow so hopefully I can get my butt off the couch and be productive while he can actually see it lol (hes a firefighter so works 24 hr shifts)

I forgot who was worried about their hcg but I saw this in my pregnancy book - what to expect when youre expecting.

32DF8F90-327C-420F-B858-5EDE656F28A8.jpeg

I hope that you feel better soon! XOXO
Thanks! I’ve found that if I’m in bed by 8:30-9:00 pm I’m usually pretty good the next day, so I’m just trying to get to bed super early. We’ll see how long that works though as I’m only 5 weeks and 1 day right now and I know morning sickness doesn’t usually kick in until 6/7 weeks.

So I said when I have my scan I will stop testing
my Scan is in 2 hours!
i kinda feel sad that these might be my last ever positive tests. Is that weird? :haha:

nervous for my scan, not expecting to see anything. Hoping to see a sac. Though with DD2 I thought I was 6 weeks, got there and it was just a thickened lining. I cried for 2 weeks until my re-scan convinced something was wrong. Went back 2 weeks later. She was measuring 7+5 with a hb! So I know not to panic if I were to see just a thick lining again (though I definitely will still panic a little) :haha:

hope all you ladies are okay

9CE25721-4877-4130-B33A-F258C4C9DA38.jpeg

Thanks! I’ve found that if I’m in bed by 8:30-9:00 pm I’m usually pretty good the next day, so I’m just trying to get to bed super early. We’ll see how long that works though as I’m only 5 weeks and 1 day right now and I know morning sickness doesn’t usually kick in until 6/7 weeks.

I hope you’re feeling better. I weirdly suffered HG from 15 weeks onwards with DD1. So I feel your pain!

Sorry to hear some of you are feeling so sick. In the same boat here and so exhausted. I’ve taken the children to school this morning and now I’m sat in bed watching one born every minute. Planning to have a bit of a lazy day today until it’s time to get the kids again.
@Skye75 i swear I’ve felt flutters for two days now but just dismissed it as I thought it was way too early. The earliest I’ve ever felt anything before was 11 weeks.
@IsabellaJayne hope your scan went well

I hope you’re feeling better. I weirdly suffered HG from 15 weeks onwards with DD1. So I feel your pain!
HG is literally my worst nightmare. After a bit of nausea this morning I’m feeling mostly better, just not much of an appetite and a bit gaggy. A coworker saw me eating my ‘lunch’ at 10:30 and asked if I was on a diet because it’s just plain brown rice and single veggie patty. Still struggling to finish it, but definitely not feeling too bad. I think being back in the classroom actually helps distract my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->