♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Couldn’t see anything on the scan. They think it’s too early but they need to rule out ectopic. Had beta HCG drawn, will get the results later today. Then back on Friday to see if they’re doubling. If they are doubling, they will prescribe me my clexane and re-scan in 2 weeks x

Couldn’t see anything on the scan. They think it’s too early but they need to rule out ectopic. Had beta HCG drawn, will get the results later today. Then back on Friday to see if they’re doubling. If they are doubling, they will prescribe me my clexane and re-scan in 2 weeks x
Sorry you couldn’t see anything on the scan yet. Hoping in 2 weeks you’ll see your baby! What is the clexane for if you don’t mine me asking? Sorry! I’ve just never heard of it.

Sorry they cudnt see anything at this scan hon.
Probably just too early.
Hope the time goes by quickly for ure next scan and u see a HB at that.
Definitely easy to get dates wrong.
Later ovulation or implantation etc.

It's disappointing u didn't see anything today but really rooting for you at ure next one.

Good luck.

@xxmyheartxx
So sorry ure so unwell hon how horrible. Definitely have time off if u need too hon and don't feel bad about it.
Thinking of you.

@Skye75
Happy 10 weeks hon.
Not gonna lie the whole first trimester draaaags and then at 16 weeks it all starts dragging again.

My scan is on Wed excited but anxious.

Couldn’t see anything on the scan. They think it’s too early but they need to rule out ectopic. Had beta HCG drawn, will! get the results later today. Then back on Friday to see if they’re doubling. If they are doubling, they will prescribe me my clexane and re-scan in 2 weeks x

Sorry about not being able to see anything on the scan! Big hugs to you! XOXO I hope that on the next one you get to see a healthy baby!

Did they do a vaginal ultrasound? I'm assuming so. You wouldn't be able to see anything with the one that goes on your belly just yet. It is too early.

@IsabellaJayne try not to worry, it’s probably just too early. Hopefully at the next one you get to see a little hb

I just heart baby’s heartbeat on the Doppler for the first time. Has anyone else tried yet?

Yay it's so lovely isn't it hon.
I was about 9 weeks when I found mine. It took a while and was very quiet but u cud just hear it.

Midwife don't check now untill 20+ weeks but I heard mine at my consultant appointment at 14 weeks and again today.
I still use my doppler but prob won't be using it as much now because I can feel movements at laaaast.

Sorry to hear everyone is feeling so sick :/ I don't know how I would cope, I have emetophobia so even the thought of it terrifies me! I feel...not I'll but not great either when I eat, I feel very full for a long time. Although yesterday I grazed rather than had set breakfast lunch and tea and I did feel better throughout the day.
The exhaustion is just knocking me for six though. I just want to sit and cry because I have no energy, no desire to do anything. Sat in front of my laptop for work and thinking it would be fine if they fired me for not working, I could sleep in the day then :D obviously I don't want to get fired lol. I'm in bed by 9,9:30 and don't get up until about 7 (apart from getting up in the night to pee) and I get about 3 hours in the day before I feel tired again. Urg.
Have not got a Doppler @Tasha36089 but I'd like to get one, although I don't think I'd hear it now knowing my luck

Sorry they didn't see anything at the scan @IsabellaJayne - it is early and I've read so many threads of people not seeing anything then two weeks later boom, there's baby, minding their own!

Yes it was transvaginal. My HCG came back at 1817
They think I’m early. I came off the pill, 14th March, had some spotting around 27th March, and got BFP 24th April. this was my first cycle TTC. I haven’t had a period for 3 years so I don’t really have a proper date for ovulation. I’m basing my cycle on my last one 3 years ago :haha: so I could be 4 weeks + I guess.

Im happy with my numbers, hopefully they will double when I go back on Friday for beta HCG again. Also they will re-scan 19th May.

@Teafor2 clexane is a blood thinning injection. I have antiphospholipid syndrome which is a blood condition that means you can develop blood clots in the placenta etc. It causes me to have pre-term birth usually. I need those to sustain the pregnancy

They think I’m early. I came off the pill, 14th March, had some spotting around 27th March, and got BFP 24th April. this was my first cycle TTC. I haven’t had a period for 3 years so I don’t really have a proper date for ovulation. I’m basing my cycle on my last one 3 years ago :haha: so I could be 4 weeks + I guess.

Im happy with my numbers, hopefully they will double when I go back on Friday for beta HCG again. Also they will re-scan 19th May.

@Teafor2 clexane is a blood thinning injection. I have antiphospholipid syndrome which is a blood condition that means you can develop blood clots in the placenta etc. It causes me to have pre-term birth usually. I need those to sustain the pregnancy

Great HCG numbers! That is a wonderful sign that everything is progressing like it should!! It probably is earlier then you originally suspected than! Fingers crossed for your next appointment!

yeah if you got a BFP April 24 you could still be not quite 5 weeks and there wouldn’t be anything visible on a scan. You weren’t tracking O at all hey?

Ah okay. That sounds scary but it’s good that you can get medication for it! Your hcg numbers sound good. Hopefully they will be doubling on Friday and then all will be good!

Found out today my SIL and brother are having a baby (their first) at the end of Octobee. I'm so excited for them :cloud9:

How long does everyone feel is appropriate to wait to announce our news so we dont come across as stealing their thunder? First pregnancies are a lot more exciting than 6th (well 11th) and I dont want to rob a 1st time pregnant mom from any enjoyment of her pregnancy.

Isabella I'm sorry you're going through the stress of nor having seen a baby on your scan. Since the same thing happened last time, do you happen to know if you have a retroverted uterus? It can be a lot harder to see an sub 8 week baby on ultrasound with a retroverted uterus

Does anybody else have burning nipples? I usually get this after ovulation, but this month I didn’t. They are definitely on fire now though!

Just had my 12 week scan date through, 27 May. 3 weeks today! So excited and it's going to drag lol

Just had my 12 week scan date through, 27 May. 3 weeks today! So excited and it's going to drag lol
Mines not until 2nd June, I’ll be 13 weeks. It’s already dragging lol

Does anybody else have burning nipples? I usually get this after ovulation, but this month I didn’t. They are definitely on fire now though!
Not burning per se, but they are pretty tender and sensitve. I made the mistake of brushing my hair too much and as the brush went down through hair it went over nipples. I've never yelped so much before haha

Isabella I'm sorry you're going through the stress of nor having seen a baby on your scan. Since the same thing happened last time, do you happen to know if you have a retroverted uterus? It can be a lot harder to see an sub 8 week baby on ultrasound with a retroverted uterus

Awwe that's exciting - maybe give them a month or so. Maybe you could announce Father's day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->