♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@Tasha36089

My next consultant appointment is on 2nd June. It does drag waiting for the dating scan and it supper drags for the 20 weeks scan to.
I feel like I've been waiting ages. I just want it here and out the way its such a scary scan.
5 days to go and counting.

@Tasha36089

My next consultant appointment is on 2nd June. It does drag waiting for the dating scan and it supper drags for the 20 weeks scan to.
I feel like I've been waiting ages. I just want it here and out the way its such a scary scan.
5 days to go and counting.
Aww is it. Yeah I can’t wait now. I have a consultant appointment straight after my scan

So dh and I dtd today for the first time since I found out I was pregnant and I am having a serious issue with dryness. I’ve read that it can be very normal to experience dryness in early pregnancy. Does anyone know if there are rules about types of lube to buy when pregnant? We don’t have any in the house since it’s usually not an issue!

Aww is it. Yeah I can’t wait now. I have a consultant appointment straight after my scan

I will definitely be thinking of u that day hon. I should have a growth scan around then too.

So dh and I dtd today for the first time since I found out I was pregnant and I am having a serious issue with dryness. I’ve read that it can be very normal to experience dryness in early pregnancy. Does anyone know if there are rules about types of lube to buy when pregnant? We don’t have any in the house since it’s usually not an issue!
I don’t think there are any rules? They use KY for exams while pregnant so you know that’s safe... pretty goopy though! I have the opposite... since I found out I’ve had copious amounts of creamy cm I could literally have sex at any moment and it’d be fine lol... that’s annoying as well cause, well, undies lol.

Same experience as Reiko this time around. Usually lube is a must for me (and we always just use coconut oil) as breastfeeding makes me rather dry, but it has not been an issue at all since getting pregnant

24EE0897-798E-4CC5-9648-081A28DBAB9A.jpeg E748FDFE-F0B4-4DAC-83BD-30DF8A50ED40.jpeg I had my US and BW this morning! My BW results won’t be back until this afternoon, but I got the see the US as it occurred! The baby is measuring 6 weeks and 2 days and I saw the heart beat for the first time beating at 126 beats per minute! I’m super excited and relieved that everything is okay! I was super nervous before my appointment today!

I have included a picture of my US. I will update my BW results later today!

View attachment 1098098 View attachment 1098099 I had my US and BW this morning! My BW results won’t be back until this afternoon, but I got the see the US as it occurred! The baby is measuring 6 weeks and 2 days and I saw the heart beat for the first time beating at 126 beats per minute! I’m super excited and relieved that everything is okay! I was super nervous before my appointment today!

I have included a picture of my US. I will update my BW results later today!

lovely scan pic. Glad you’re feeling relieved, it’s so good knowing everything is ok

@wannabeprego Aww great scan!

@Reiko_ctu and @NDH Thanks! I will ask at the pharmacy for a brand that is safe and see what they say. I’m wondering if the progesterone supplements have something to do with it as well.

Is anyone else suffering with the joys of constipation? Eurghhh

Urrrgh I haven’t felt as sick today and bam decided to have a movie night with the kids and the smell of sweets and popcorn has had me keep running out. I think we are announcing to them tomorrow because they are going to guess soon with the sickness. Has anyone else told their little ones yet? Ours are all between 10 and 14 so trying to think of a cool way to tell them like a game or riddle or something. Any ideas welcome :)

Is anyone else suffering with the joys of constipation? Eurghhh
Yes! It’s only been the past few days. Going to try some lactulose when I can get some although I don’t remember it doing much before

@Dream143r beautiful bub!

@Mummyto293 maybe once a week I get stopped up for a day but thats it. Thankfully Im able to handle drinking coffee again without feeling nauseous so I think that helps get things going - I try to drink a ton of water too.

@Teafor2 Im in @Reiko_ctu and @NDH boat. I usually aaaaalways need a little help but not anymore lol. Which is too bad because I have zero sex drive - of course. ](*,) Preseed/concieve plus is obviously pregnancy friendly but I know its kind of expensive, maybe those? Or call up your OB and ask what they recommend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->