♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

What about cramping after sex? I noticed afterwards I had a bit of cramping but it passed after a few minutes. I was on the lookout for spotting afterwards but I didn’t see any.

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but I’m really concerned about loss of symptoms over the last 2/3 days. I was feeling so sick especially when hungry. Now I feel ok! My boobs were so sore now they’re fine. I’m about 8 + 3 now. I had a scan 2 weeks ago which showed a baby with a heartbeat and have a private scan when I’ll be 9 weeks. Just worried that I’ve had a missed miscarriage. Hoping I’m stressing over absolutely nothing.
I can’t remember when I started to feel better with my other 2 but I think it was around the 9 week mark and then I occasionally had the odd bad day!

What about cramping after sex? I noticed afterwards I had a bit of cramping but it passed after a few minutes. I was on the lookout for spotting afterwards but I didn’t see any.
Yes I have this. I had one spot of blood too. Perfectly normal, though doesn’t make you worry less :haha:

View attachment 1098098 View attachment 1098099 I had my US and BW this morning! My BW results won’t be back until this afternoon, but I got the see the US as it occurred! The baby is measuring 6 weeks and 2 days and I saw the heart beat for the first time beating at 126 beats per minute! I’m super excited and relieved that everything is okay! I was super nervous before my appointment today!

I have included a picture of my US. I will update my BW results later today!

amazing scan! Yay!

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but I’m really concerned about loss of symptoms over the last 2/3 days. I was feeling so sick especially when hungry. Now I feel ok! My boobs were so sore now they’re fine. I’m about 8 + 3 now. I had a scan 2 weeks ago which showed a baby with a heartbeat and have a private scan when I’ll be 9 weeks. Just worried that I’ve had a missed miscarriage. Hoping I’m stressing over absolutely nothing.
I can’t remember when I started to feel better with my other 2 but I think it was around the 9 week mark and then I occasionally had the odd bad day!

Yes, my symptoms come and go also! Yes, I do believe that it is completely normal also! I’m sure that some of the other girls can chime in also with similar experiences!

I had a sudden boost of energy for a few days in a row which made me nervous since my main symptom has been being tired! However I just had my US yesterday and baby looked great! My boobs are only sore when I first wake up in the morning and than they are gone once the day progresses! My AF type cramping comes and goes all of the time! Try not to worry! Our bodies are doing some hard work right now and changing quite often from day to day! XOXO

@Mummyto293, I think my boobs stopped being as tender as they were around 8 weeks.
I tend to have a few good days now, and then a bad day. Scares the crap out of me and just makes me paranoid about missed miscarriages. I had a scan at 8 and 9 weeks and baby was fine, so I'm just hoping everything is good in there. Hoping ob will have a quick look at my appointment, will be 11 weeks.

Has anyone started to see stretch marks? Thought it was a bit early but my poor bb's have their very first stretch marks. Wahhh!!
With my other two pregnancies I only got a couple on my hip. But I suppose that was 7 and a bit years ago and I was only 21.

@Mummyto293 I get so worried about this as well. I had 4 days of a lot of nausea last week which is pretty much gone now. I’m 5 weeks and 4 days right now. I know it’s early for symptoms and it’s normal for symptoms to come and go and I try to reassure myself with things like sore nipples, but sometimes I just don’t feel pregnant. Then I also worry about things like a missed miscarriage. I guess the worry is just part of the first trimester.

I had a few days this week where I felt less sick but yesterday for sure made up for it. My boobs are still a bit tender but not as much as they were a few weeks ago. First tri is just so stressful.

Where are you lovely ladies located? Is everyone on this thread in the UK? I am in the United States. I am an East Coast girl! Due to possible privacy concerns you may have I don't mean your exact location, I just mean in general.

Last edited:
SO my BW results came back yesterday afternoon and my progesterone was still holding steady at above 40, so this is really good, since they just want 20 or higher. However my HCG numbers were calculated differently this time and have made me really nervous. They can do the lab results two ways, either qualitative or quantitative. Apparently they suddenly decided to run my HCG labs as qualitative, which just tells you if it is above a certain number but it isn't exact. So all I know is that my HCG BW was some number above 4, 800 ........ so this makes me paranoid because my last HCG labs that were done were done with the exact number. They were 6259.1 the last time, so it is making me worry that my HCG numbers have dropped.

The nurse from my RE's office was telling me not to worry though because the US looked so great. Yesterday was the first time I saw a healthy heart beat and I could see that the baby had grown since last week's US. The baby went from looking like a little round pea ball to looking like a tiny gummy bear with a beautiful heart beat flickering away, so based on that how could my HCG numbers have dropped? It wouldn't make any sense at all if you think about it. I also don't know what the fertility clinic's range is for their HCG numbers, so it is above 4,800 but what is their cut off point? How high does that range go?

So my RE office gave me the option of discharging me to my OBGYN or redoing my labs and US again at 7 weeks, I would of just asked to be discharged, but with those crazy HCG results, it freaked me out so I decided to repeat my US and BW for this next Friday. There is always something to worry about and be paranoid in the first trimester! Uggh, one minute I am feeling relieved and the next I am getting super paranoid all over again! Of course my fear of a miscarriage again creeps into the back of my mind.

I was getting excited thinking of announcing my pregnancy now until those friggen HCG numbers were given to me. Now I am debating on when to announce, and back to wanting to wait, trying to figure out how to announce also.

@wannabeprego The back and forth is so stressful, but for all you know your hcg could be waaay higher than last time. If the doctor isn’t worried I’d try not to worry. I’m also an east coast girl, but living in Europe now as dh is from here.

@wannabeprego The back and forth is so stressful, but for all you know your hcg could be waaay higher than last time. If the doctor isn’t worried I’d try not to worry. I’m also an east coast girl, but living in Europe now as dh is from here.

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful words! I hope that you are enjoying your weekend so far! I'm glad to know that I am not the only East coast girl in the group! I'm sure that living in Europe is very different from the states! I hope that you have a great rest of the weekend! XOXO

Where are you lovely ladies located? Is everyone on this thread in the UK? I am in the United States. I am an East Coast girl! Due to possible privacy concerns you may have I don't mean your exact location, I just mean in general.

I am on the west coast of Canada. My other babies were all born in Australia, but we recently moved back to my husband's hometown (I am also originally from canada, but another province)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->