♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Thank you!!! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend!

Bless you hon. Yes it's OK. Weather is horrible tho. Rainy and cold. England
Have blessed weekend.

Update : ended up going for a private scan today because my symptoms just vanished. It went absolutely fine measuring spot on 8 + 3 strong heart beat of 176bpm! Xx

So glad all is well.
It's very normal for symptoms to come and go and come and go hon.
Try not to worry.
Easier said than done I know

Update : ended up going for a private scan today because my symptoms just vanished. It went absolutely fine measuring spot on 8 + 3 strong heart beat of 176bpm! Xx

Wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you!!!

I am on the west coast of Canada. My other babies were all born in Australia, but we recently moved back to my husband's hometown (I am also originally from canada, but another province)

Very cool! I have been to Canada before but it was when I was younger with my Mom! I did the tourist thing and visited Niagara Falls and rode on the maid of the mist. It was a lot of fun! One day in the future I would love to return! Every time I think of Canada I just think of how cold the winters are up there! I'm originally from upstate NY so I wasn't very far from the Canadian border. Upstate NY always had cold harsh winters also! I don't miss that. I live further down south now, but I am still on the East Coast!

Very cool! I have been to Canada before but it was when I was younger with my Mom! I did the tourist thing and visited Niagara Falls and rode on the maid of the mist. It was a lot of fun! One day in the future I would love to return! Every time I think of Canada I just think of how cold the winters are up there! I'm originally from upstate NY so I wasn't very far from the Canadian border. Upstate NY always had cold harsh winters also! I don't miss that. I live further down south now, but I am still on the East Coast!
I live in a really ideal part of the country, zone 8/9. It only snows a couple of times a year and melts within 24-48 hours (during the polar vortex we had this year, the snow lasted for a week. Lol) Its a really beautiful part of the world. Doesnt get too hot either (after some 50C - 122F days the past couple summers in Australia I am really looking forward to cooler summers lol)

Dr still isn’t happy. I’ve made a thread in first trimester about it. Pretty gutted
Hope it all goes ok - I still think it’s too early to tell! Hopefully next few days you’ll be able to see on the scan. When’s your next review ? X

Hope it all goes ok - I still think it’s too early to tell! Hopefully next few days you’ll be able to see on the scan. When’s your next review ? X

she said because my HCG was 1817 when the scan was done they should have seen something because over 1500 you should see something on the scan and that despite the levels doubling to 3664 in 48 hours she still isn’t convinced that it isn’t ectopic. They’re re-scanning on Wednesday. Only because I was crying, originally she said 21st May which I thought was crazy if they’re querying ectopic surely?

she said because my HCG was 1817 when the scan was done they should have seen something because over 1500 you should see something on the scan and that despite the levels doubling to 3664 in 48 hours she still isn’t convinced that it isn’t ectopic. They’re re-scanning on Wednesday. Only because I was crying, originally she said 21st May which I thought was crazy if they’re querying ectopic surely?
I’ve got my fingers crossed for you! Was there any thickening or the lining etc that they could see ?

The thing with numbers is that everything is just a guide. You "should" maybe see something with levels above 1500 - but it's certainly not set in stone and every pregnancy is different! And they couldn't have been too concerned with ectopic if they would have made you wait a couple more weeks to be rescanned - I'd have thought if they genuinely thought that was the likely option they wouldn't wait given the trouble an ectopic can cause. As they were happy to let you wait, I think they have to say possible ectopic given they couldn't see anything but that they are equally aware it's probably really early.
And levels of 1817 aren't that far above 1500 so very easy to not see something I'd have thought. Plus you've had it happen before :)

Fingers crossed for you, look forward to seeing how you get on on Wednesday

I am sending good luck and big hugs to you! I really hope that on your next scan they are able to see a healthy baby! XOXO :dust: :dust:

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but I’m really concerned about loss of symptoms over the last 2/3 days. I was feeling so sick especially when hungry. Now I feel ok! My boobs were so sore now they’re fine. I’m about 8 + 3 now. I had a scan 2 weeks ago which showed a baby with a heartbeat and have a private scan when I’ll be 9 weeks. Just worried that I’ve had a missed miscarriage. Hoping I’m stressing over absolutely nothing.
I can’t remember when I started to feel better with my other 2 but I think it was around the 9 week mark and then I occasionally had the odd bad day!
I’ve read that sudden loss of symptoms can be caused by a mmc... but in my experience my symptoms did NOT go away or lessen at all with my mmc. I was over 8 weeks with a 5 week sac on the scan and I was still sick as a dog. The placenta can start functioning as early as your stage and takes care of a bit of the hormones so you may feel less symptoms. That’s where I would go with my mind first to not freak out.

I live in a really ideal part of the country, zone 8/9. It only snows a couple of times a year and melts within 24-48 hours (during the polar vortex we had this year, the snow lasted for a week. Lol) Its a really beautiful part of the world. Doesnt get too hot either (after some 50C - 122F days the past couple summers in Australia I am really looking forward to cooler summers lol)
Oh my gosh you’re going to love the summer here. Oz sounds unbearably hot!!

The care for ectopic pregnancies is crazy. It’s like they want you to be in danger before they’ll take it seriously. But honestly I agree with what everyone else is saying. It’s not that far about 1500 to not see something on the scan. If they waited a few days they probably would’ve seen something. I’m sure you’ll see a bean on your next scan.

Well happy mother's day to me!!
My kids were with their dad last night and I got a call at 7.30pm to go pick up my oldest (8) to take him to hospital because he'd hurt his arm.
Had X-rays and found a bad displaced grade 2 fracture, so spent the night in hospital and waiting to go in for surgery now. Probably have to stay again tonight. Fun!

20210508_230138.jpg 20210509_083221.jpg

My kids were with their dad last night and I got a call at 7.30pm to go pick up my oldest (8) to take him to hospital because he'd hurt his arm.
Had X-rays and found a bad displaced grade 2 fracture, so spent the night in hospital and waiting to go in for surgery now. Probably have to stay again tonight. Fun!

View attachment 1098153 View attachment 1098154
Oh no hope he’s alright.

Oh no! Wishing him a speedy recovery

I am so sorry to hear this! I hope that he has a speedy recovery and that he isn’t in a lot of pain! The poor little guy! Big hugs to you both! XOXO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->