♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@wannabeprego I am from Western Australia :)

Very cool! It must be hot there now! I have never been there but it seems like a really interesting place! You guys have some really unique wildlife, a lot of things that would scare me! Of course I can’t help but think about the crocodile Dundee movies. I always wondered what an actual person from Australia thought about those movies? I always thought they were really great movies! LOL!

@Skye75 Oh no! Hope they are able to fix it all no problem and he recovers quickly!

I’ve read that sudden loss of symptoms can be caused by a mmc... but in my experience my symptoms did NOT go away or lessen at all with my mmc. I was over 8 weeks with a 5 week sac on the scan and I was still sick as a dog. The placenta can start functioning as early as your stage and takes care of a bit of the hormones so you may feel less symptoms. That’s where I would go with my mind first to not freak out.
Thanks I had a scan and all was perfect so it’s just one of those things and I can enjoy not being so sick! :)

We have a viable uterus pregnancy!! I had to have a private scan today. Couldn’t hold out
The difference 3 days makes
From nothing - to a gestational sac and a yolk sac!! Too early for the fetal pole but says she can make out the beginning of it and she has no concerns and definitely no concerns of ectopic!!
Phew!! I’m so relieved
I’m measuring to my dates as well, 6+1 :)

We have a viable uterus pregnancy!! I had to have a private scan today. Couldn’t hold out
From nothing - to a gestational sac and a yolk sac!! Too early for the fetal pole but says she can make out the beginning of it and she has no concerns and definitely no concerns of ectopic!!
Phew!! I’m so relieved
Yey fab news!!

Phew!! I’m so relieved

awesome news you can breath easy now.

Phew!! I’m so relieved
WOOO HOOO!!!!! This is amazing news!!!! Yeah!!! I am so happy for you!!! This is the best news!!!

Phew!! I’m so relieved
So pleased for you. :)

Thank you ladies!! I can breathe for now! Was only expecting (or hoping) for the gestational sac as it was only 3 days ago since the scan showed nothing but bonus to see a yolk too!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you lovely ladies on this thread! I hope that you are all having a wonderful day and being treated to something special today! XOXO

happy-mothers-day.png

Phew!! I’m so relieved

So pleased for you! :)

@Mummyto293 glad your scan went well! My nausea mostly went away around 8+3/4 and I had a little boost of energy which has been nice. Nausea is back a little more today but we had a family dinner party for hubbies parents 50th anniversary yesterday and I over did it so Im feeling a bit rough today. Thankfully its rainy here today so movie day with the littles while dh works.

Forgot who asked - but I’m from Michigan!

Thanks ladies! :)

also I’m from the UK, North West England

So much good news today!

I made the mistake of thinking I could do a 70 I’m bike ride today with some friends. Apparently I can not do as much as I’m used to, which I should have known. Luckily dh bowed out early with me and we got to miss the last couple hills and ride back on a flat surface. I’m feeling exhausted and a bit nauseas but okay. I just hope I’m not feeling too rough tomorrow.

My 7 week baby bump! I already look like I’m 6 months pregnant! LOL! I’m sure that some of it is bloating from the medications I am on! I already have on a maternity shirt today!

1029C9E6-FB2D-4D51-A844-04272301DA30.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"