• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

HEY EVERYBODY!!! :hi:
12 dpo...Due 1-30-22

I still can't believe my little girl might actually get a sibling!!! \\:D/

After having 3 early miscarriages in the past, I'm so nervous! I'm trying not to plan ahead too much, because its extra crushing when the little bean doesn't stick...

I'm here fussing over my test lines. I just REALLY need to see them getting darker, and they're not yet. :roll:

Please tell me I'm overreacting...that all your tests looked like this early on!

20210521_073926.jpg

@Dream143r i understand on the gender disappointment. I will say my son and daughter are the absolute best of friends -they have a better relationship than any of my friends same gender siblings. I know it doesn’t take away the sadness of what you wanted-but it could be a good thing:)

@nmv congrats and welcome!! Remember to only compare every other days tests. So if you take out the 11dpo, 10-12 is a good jump in darkness. Ic’s don’t always progress as quickly as frer does. Have you taken any frer?

@Dream143r sorry you’re disappointed. My eldest son,13 and one of my twins who is a girl and 10 have a brilliant bond too. In fact they are always arguing with their siblings of the same sex.

@nmv was going to say what Rach said about every other day and I’d say that progression is good. I didn’t even test positive till 12dpo with this one. I understand your anxiety about miscarriage, I have also had 3 and I know a few of the other girls have had losses too. I still worry now. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

12 dpo...Due 1-30-22

After having 3 early miscarriages in the past, I'm so nervous! I'm trying not to plan ahead too much, because its extra crushing when the little bean doesn't stick...

I'm here fussing over my test lines. I just REALLY need to see them getting darker, and they're not yet. :roll:

Please tell me I'm overreacting...that all your tests looked like this early on!

View attachment 1098576

Congrats! Welcome to the group! H&H 9 months to you! I can see that your tests are getting darker in the ones you just posted!

Well after several emails to SeakPeek customer service and DMs on their instagram page. I finally got my results. We're having a girl. Quite a bit of gender disappointment over here for myself and my hubby. We really wanted a brother for our son but for whatever reason God has deemed it fit to plan this little Christmas girl in our lives. We are grateful but still a little sad. Hoping I get over it soon.

Congrats on team pink! I am sorry that this isn't the gender that you were hoping for though!

Thanks for the reassurance!

@Rach87, @Tasha36089, @wannabeprego...
I really appreciate you guys weighing in! Now that I look closer at only the 10 & 12 day tests, I definitely see it getting a bit darker. Thank you for the kind words!

Now, the dilemma...I don't want to tell DH until I've at least missed my period by a few days... maybe a bit longer...
Our last MC was really hard on us...
However, I'm feeling a little bad for not telling him right away. He's an anxious type of person, LOL!

@Dream143r I have a brother that was born right after me and we are very close. When we were little we played together all the time. We grew apart a bit in middle school, but once we got to high school we had some of the same friends so we even sat together at lunch sometimes. Now that we are adults him and my husband are great friends and he has come to visit us (we live in different countries) more than any of my other family members.

@nmv Congratulations! I have had 2 losses as well as trouble conceiving prior to this pregnancy, so I completely understand your fear. I am 7 weeks and 3 days now, which is the furthest along I have ever gotten, and I’m still quite nervous that things will go wrong. I was also nervous to tell dh until after my period was late, but I took my first test at 13 dpo when af was due anyway so I didn’t really have to wait.

@Teafor2 that's exactly what I was like I spotted on and off untill week 8 or 9 then it stopped.
Then the bleed at 15 weeks.
Maybe u do have erosion hon they are really really common in pregnancy.

Well after several emails to SeakPeek customer service and DMs on their instagram page. I finally got my results. We're having a girl. Quite a bit of gender disappointment over here for myself and my hubby. We really wanted a brother for our son but for whatever reason God has deemed it fit to plan this little Christmas girl in our lives. We are grateful but still a little sad. Hoping I get over it soon.

Sorry it wasn't what u wsn
12 dpo...Due 1-30-22

View attachment 1098576

Congratulations and good luck. Remember HCG rises every 48 hours. I know how ure feeling I had several early losses last year and in the past as well as a MC at 10+4 weeks.

With this pregnancy waiting for them lines to darken was so scary.
I really hope this is ure sticky beanie.
Good luck hon.

Hello all!

I am tentatively joining this thread. This was the first month that the hubby and I decided to try for #3. I got my first positive at 10dpo/11po. Had my HCG and progesterone drawn yesterday.

HCG = 75 @ either 11dpo or 12dpo
Progesterone = 20.2

I will re-test both in 96hrs (so Monday). Fingers crossed that they both have gone up as they should! I'm a little nervous because of my past losses, but I'm hopeful.

Could you put me down for due date of 1/28/22?

Thanks and good luck to all! I'm looking forward to following along on this journey with all of you!

Congrats and welcome @kiki1234 ! The first tri is always so scary especially for all of us that have had mc’s. Hope things continue perfect for you :)

Hello all!

I am tentatively joining this thread. This was the first month that the hubby and I decided to try for #3. I got my first positive at 10dpo/11po. Had my HCG and progesterone drawn yesterday.

Progesterone = 20.2

I will re-test both in 96hrs (so Monday). Fingers crossed that they both have gone up as they should! I'm a little nervous because of my past losses, but I'm hopeful.

Thanks and good luck to all! I'm looking forward to following along on this journey with all of you!

Congratulations.

I'm not a part of this group because I'm due in September but, most of the ladies here were with me on our ttc journey.

Wow so good u feel pregnant so fast.
That happened with my last pregnancy 2 years ago.
I had the implant removed and bam fell pregnant right away.

But with this one it took 11 months and 4 early losses.
These women were my rock.
So I like to pop in here to see how everyone is.

Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months.
Sorry about ure losses.
The first trimester is very hard and very long esp when u have had losses and are anxious.

Hoping ure little bean is supper sticky and healthy.
:dust:

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing?
Welcome to the thread to those lovelies that have just got their positives H&H 9 months xx

Hello all!

Progesterone = 20.2

Congrats! Welcome to the group! H&H 9 months to you!

Wishing you all good health and beautiful full term babies. I will check in when all your bundles start arriving to gush over them, but confirmed today that my bleeding that started last week was not the innocuous kind

Oh Im so sorry @NDH was hoping it was just normal 1st tri bleeding :( hope you get your rainbow soon.

Reactions: NDH
Wishing you all good health and beautiful full term babies. I will check in when all your bundles start arriving to gush over them, but confirmed today that my bleeding that started last week was not the innocuous kind
I am so sorry for your loss! Big hugs to you! XOXO I hope that you get your rainbow baby soon!

Reactions: NDH
Congratulations.

I'm not a part of this group because I'm due in September but, most of the ladies here were with me on our ttc journey.

Wow so good u feel pregnant so fast.
That happened with my last pregnancy 2 years ago.
I had the implant removed and bam fell pregnant right away.

But with this one it took 11 months and 4 early losses.
These women were my rock.
So I like to pop in here to see how everyone is.

Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months.
Sorry about ure losses.
The first trimester is very hard and very long esp when u have had losses and are anxious.

Hoping ure little bean is supper sticky and healthy.
:dust:
Thank you!!! Yes - I'm happy that it happened quickly too. Im thankful that my husband and I have never seem to struggle much with the "getting pregnant part", its just staying pregnant that seems to be difficult. We are hoping for a good outcome this time while still trying to keep my heart a little guarded. <3

I just had some red blood quickly gush out when using the bathroom and I thought I saw some kind of a blob of blood in the toilet. I’m scared, but it seems to be slowing down now after the fact as quickly as it came? I am someone that always has bleeding and spotting in early pregnancy so I am hoping that is all it is and that nothing is wrong! Tomorrow I am going to try to take it easy which is easier said than done because we are celebrating my twins 8th birthday party! We were up late decorating, wrapping and blowing up balloons when the quick bleeding spotting episode occurred! I didn’t have any cramping or pain with the bleeding so I’m hoping that’s a good sign!

I just had some red blood quickly gush out when using the bathroom and I thought I saw some kind of a blob of blood in the toilet. I’m scared, but it seems to be slowing down now after the fact as quickly as it came? I am someone that always has bleeding and spotting in early pregnancy so I am hoping that is all it is and that nothing is wrong! Tomorrow I am going to try to take it easy which is easier said than done because we are celebrating my twins 8th birthday party! We were up late decorating, wrapping and blowing up balloons when the quick bleeding spotting episode occurred! I didn’t have any cramping or pain with the bleeding so I’m hoping that’s a good sign!
This sounds similar to what I had at 6 weeks. Hope everything’s is okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->