• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

My boobs are much less sore now. I woke up Saturday morning with no nausea and ate as normal till lunch then was sick all afternoon lol. I’ve been nauseous since but it seems slightly better than it was. Also been having a few twinges so I wouldn’t worry, you sound pretty similar.

Thank you :) I know logically it's most likely all fine, just having a wobble lol.

@aymz1983 I’m sure it is fine, and like you said probably the placenta starting to do it’s job. Enjoy feeling good! I’m very sick and very jealous of everyone that can actually enjoy eating ;)

Lovely scan picks @Skye75
Hope the bloods come back all good. I had a 1 in 33 chance for downs.
But all my scans inuding the NT was perfect. And my anomaly scan was perfect.
That's why I was so eager to get my anomaly scan here and why I was so anxious.

We haven't had the Amnio done and I'm just trusting in God that baby is healthy like he shows on all scans.

I was told my age probably gave me a false positive and that's what I'm hoping.
Glad u was put forward slightly.

Lovely scan picks @Skye75
Hope the bloods come back all good. I had a 1 in 33 chance for downs.
But all my scans inuding the NT was perfect. And my anomaly scan was perfect.
That's why I was so eager to get my anomaly scan here and why I was so anxious.

We haven't had the Amnio done and I'm just trusting in God that baby is healthy like he shows on all scans.

I was told my age probably gave me a false positive and that's what I'm hoping.
Glad u was put forward slightly.

@Skye, I am so glad that everything is looking great with your baby and that baby is healthy! The fact that your NT scan looks great is a wonderful sign! That is usually where they can see down syndrome, and your baby looks healthy and normal. I wouldn't worry about that anymore and I would just try to enjoy the pregnancy! I honestly feel like those early blood tests to detect birth defects cause a lot of unnecessary worry since there can be so many false positives. The ultrasound will ultimately reveal the truth. If there is indeed a problem, it will end up showing on there.

@Skye, I am so glad that everything is looking great with your baby and that baby is healthy! The fact that your NT scan looks great is a wonderful sign! That is usually where they can see down syndrome, and your baby looks healthy and normal. I wouldn't worry about that anymore and I would just try to enjoy the pregnancy! I honestly feel like those early blood tests to detect birth defects cause a lot of unnecessary worry since there can be so many false positives. The ultrasound will ultimately reveal the truth. If there is indeed a problem, it will end up showing on there.

Thanks hon. Tbh when we got the news a few days after my scan and bloods it was just awful. I was in such a state and cudnt stop crying.
We did go for the NIPT and that scan went well too but the bloods kept coming back inconclusive.

I had a liver transplant back in 2011 so they think it is down to that.
My only option was the amno but I declined after suffering several miscarriages last year.

Unfortunately not all scans do show downs.
I was even told this at my anomaly scan.
So we won't know for sure if he has it untill he is born.
But I'm just trying to remain positive.

His NT measurements at 13 weeks was 2.0mm so well within the normal.

He has been perfect at every single scan.

The anomaly scan was a huge deal because I new they wud be checking his heart and brain and all other organs.
Thankfully everything was perfect and no soft or hard markers found for Downs.

I'm a bit bummed we will not know for sure sure untill he is born.
But praying he will be perfectly healthy.

I kept hearing about the false positives too especially with older womon.

I keep telling my myself that Jesus has got this and something deep inside of me is telling me that my baby boy is healthy and doesn't have downs syndrome.

Thanks hon. Tbh when we got the news a few days after my scan and bloods it was just awful. I was in such a state and cudnt stop crying.
We did go for the NIPT and that scan went well too but the bloods kept coming back inconclusive.

I had a liver transplant back in 2011 so they think it is down to that.
My only option was the amno but I declined after suffering several miscarriages last year.

Unfortunately not all scans do show downs.
I was even told this at my anomaly scan.
So we won't know for sure if he has it untill he is born.
But I'm just trying to remain positive.

His NT measurements at 13 weeks was 2.0mm so well within the normal.

He has been perfect at every single scan.

The anomaly scan was a huge deal because I new they wud be checking his heart and brain and all other organs.
Thankfully everything was perfect and no soft or hard markers found for Downs.

I'm a bit bummed we will not know for sure sure untill he is born.
But praying he will be perfectly healthy.

I kept hearing about the false positives too especially with older womon.

I keep telling my myself that Jesus has got this and something deep inside of me is telling me that my baby boy is healthy and doesn't have downs syndrome.

I will continue to keep you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers! Big hugs to you! I don’t think we ever really ever stop worrying until our babies arrive safely! XOXO

Bookin in appt went perfect. Little babe was sleeping soundly and wouldn't budge lol. Dr says maybe I’ll get a chill 3rd baby. :haha: Measuring at 10w6d so 2 days ahead! Woo Ive neeever measured ahead. She said they don't change my due date though but it really doesn't matter anyway - baby will come when they're ready. If I can figure out how to load the video I will, until then heres a couple pics :cloud9:

4318F36D-5B71-4595-80FC-490319AF65B7.jpeg 0A277DA9-FE34-4008-910B-DED4E03EF83B.jpeg

Bookin in appt went perfect. Little babe was sleeping soundly and wouldn't budge lol. Dr says maybe I’ll get a chill 3rd baby. :haha: Measuring at 10w6d so 2 days ahead! Woo Ive neeever measured ahead. She said they don't change my due date though but it really doesn't matter anyway - baby will come when they're ready. If I can figure out how to load the video I will, until then heres a couple pics :cloud9:

View attachment 1098513 View attachment 1098514
So lovely!! What a cutie! Good luck with the chill third. Everyone told me third babies were chill and mine is a screeching tornado ;)

:rofl: Well that was my first and theres literally no way there could ever be another like her - so Im hoping #3 will be similar to #2 who’s a pretty cool dude. Or at least somewhere in between. I will say having the terror for my first makes anything after a total breeze lol

Aww lovely! How exciting you're measuring ahead, why do they say they won't change due date though?! Glad all is well

Awesome scan pictures @Rach87 :D
Do you have your 12 week scan booked?

I'm going to go off what bub was measuring, apparently at around 12 weeks it's pretty accurate.
I won't change my due date unless the 18 week scan is measuring consistent with these dates though.
I will ring and book it in for the 28th June, going off bubs measurements I'll be 18 weeks 27th June... eek that sounds SO soon!!

Last edited:
@Rach87 Great scan photos! My sister was the third and she was a very chill and very big baby. My mom also said it was her fastest and easiest labour. Hopefully your third will be the same!

As for me I’m still feeling super sick for a lot of the day. I’m trying to eat something with protein in the evening before bed and then some dry crackers each time I wake up to pee, but I’m always horrible in the mornings anyway. It definitely peaks around noon, and then I have some manageable hours in the afternoon, but it’s never completely gone. I can’t cook at all and every time I open my fridge I gag! I’ve been ordering takeout for lunch everyday and then eating it in bits and pieces throughout the afternoon and evening. I read the placenta begins taking over between weeks 8 and 10. I’m 7 weeks and 2 days now and just really hoping it kicks in sooner rather than later and I can get at least some relief!

I think my sickness might be easing off now. I’m waking feeling a bit nauseous but not as bad as I was. Managing to eat breakfast and lunch but tea is still a no go. I’ve just been having snacks in the evening otherwise I feel sick again.

@Skye75 they dont do specific 12 weeks scans. Bc I have lupus I get scans every 3-4 weeks, I got my req for the anatomy scans at 19/20 weeks and waiting on MFM to call for my appt and they always do in depth scans. Next OB appt is June 16th.

@aymz1983 not sure why they dont change the date - maybe bc so early theres room for measuring error? My OB office is very chill and natural which I love - they dont intervene unnecessarily and just moreso let nature take its course. So I guess a specific due date isnt super important to them?

@Teafor2 I was baby #3 and from first contraction to birth was 55 min! My mom barely made it to the hospital lol. I was also the heaviest but still less than 8 lbs I think. My dd was 27 hrs labor, 1 hr pushing, ds was 50+ hrs labor (i stopped counting at that point lol) and 10 min pushing. So no idea how this one will be?? Really hope its not overly quick bc hospital is 30+ min away depending on traffic :/

@wannabeprego

Thank you so very much for ure kindness and prayers I really appreciate it so very much.
Yes that's so true we never stop worrying.
I do feel alot more chill now after having my anomaly scan. But the run up to that i was so supper anxious.
So glad it's out the way now and I feel like I can start enjoying my pregnancy at last.

@Teafor2
Urghhh I was like that in the first trimester. Esp around 9 10 weeks when my neasea was bad. Every time I went to the fridge I wud gag at some random smell.
And even just the sight of something wud turn my stomach. It still does now.
I don't really get so neasaus now. A little here and there but that's normally when I'm hungry.
It goes as soon as I eat.

Think the placenta can take over from 12 to 14 weeks.
I was still very neasaus untill 17 weeks then that's when it settled alot.
I was never sick tho. But I was very close to it q few times.
Hope it eases for you soon. Hon.

How is the bleeding now? I really hope it has stopped.

@Rach87
Awww lovely scan hon.
Sorry u have lupus tho I've heard that's very painful and not nice at all.

My girl was very chilled at all my scans but its a loud tornado now and a mega diva lmao. It don't shut up either haha.

Beautiful scan pictures!!!

@wannabeprego

Thank you so very much for ure kindness and prayers I really appreciate it so very much.
Yes that's so true we never stop worrying.
I do feel alot more chill now after having my anomaly scan. But the run up to that i was so supper anxious.
So glad it's out the way now and I feel like I can start enjoying my pregnancy at last.

@Teafor2
Urghhh I was like that in the first trimester. Esp around 9 10 weeks when my neasea was bad. Every time I went to the fridge I wud gag at some random smell.
And even just the sight of something wud turn my stomach. It still does now.
I don't really get so neasaus now. A little here and there but that's normally when I'm hungry.
It goes as soon as I eat.

Think the placenta can take over from 12 to 14 weeks.
I was still very neasaus untill 17 weeks then that's when it settled alot.
I was never sick tho. But I was very close to it q few times.
Hope it eases for you soon. Hon.

How is the bleeding now? I really hope it has stopped.

@Rach87
Awww lovely scan hon.
Sorry u have lupus tho I've heard that's very painful and not nice at all.

My girl was very chilled at all my scans but its a loud tornado now and a mega diva lmao. It don't shut up either haha.
I’m also way worse when I’m hungry. The hard part is that I often wake up hungry and nauseas at 4 am, then again at 5 am, then again at 6 am, and then again at 7 and at that point I’m just so tired of eating little snacks that I try to just go back to sleep and end up waking up an hour later feeling horrible. Breakfast had been a bit easier today though, so hopefully today will be a good day sickness wise.

No more bleeding but I’ve had a bit of spotting still. Yesterday and the day before it was a bit of pink mucus on the paper after I use the toilet but it was gone an hour later. I think if it were a miscarriage I should have started really bleeding by now because it’s been 11 days since that first bleed. I’m still a bit worried about a missed miscarriage, but I’ve read that statistically they are quite rare.

Well after several emails to SeakPeek customer service and DMs on their instagram page. I finally got my results. We're having a girl. Quite a bit of gender disappointment over here for myself and my hubby. We really wanted a brother for our son but for whatever reason God has deemed it fit to plan this little Christmas girl in our lives. We are grateful but still a little sad. Hoping I get over it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->