• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Sorry to hear that @NDH I hope you are ok.

Welcome in @kiki1234 and congratulations :)

Afm I feel wiped out today..can't decide if it's the blood pressure meds, general first tri or if I'm coming down with something. I haven't slept great the last few days which probably hasn't helped. Have been feeling some crampy/pulling/painful twinges so hoping it's just stretching and growing. Scan on Thursday, can't come quick enough!

Wishing you all good health and beautiful full term babies. I will check in when all your bundles start arriving to gush over them, but confirmed today that my bleeding that started last week was not the innocuous kind

Oh no I am so very sorry hon and I really hope u get ure forever BFP soon.

Thank you!!! Yes - I'm happy that it happened quickly too. Im thankful that my husband and I have never seem to struggle much with the "getting pregnant part", its just staying pregnant that seems to be difficult. We are hoping for a good outcome this time while still trying to keep my heart a little guarded. <3

That's exactly like me. It seemed I cud fall pregnant but it was the staying pregnant bit.
I really hope this one is ure sticky Rainbow.
It's so hard being pregnant again after previous losses.
I still worry now and I'm 22 weeks. I even still check for blood.
I had a bleed at 6 and almost 15 weeks with this one and it was so scary but thankfully was just down to a cervical erosion.
I'm looking forward to turning 24 weeks and Vday I'm hoping I can start really relaxing then and not be so anxious.

Good luck hon.

Sorry to hear that @NDH I hope you are ok.

Welcome in @kiki1234 and congratulations :)

Afm I feel wiped out today..can't decide if it's the blood pressure meds, general first tri or if I'm coming down with something. I haven't slept great the last few days which probably hasn't helped. Have been feeling some crampy/pulling/painful twinges so hoping it's just stretching and growing. Scan on Thursday, can't come quick enough!

Good luck at ure scan. I really hope ure not coming down with anything.
Yes I have alot of pulling stretching pains. Just rolling over in bed I get them. It feels like a sharp stitch. It's round ligament pain.
I had it here and there during the first trimester but now we'll into the 2nd trimester it's definitely picked up.

11 weeks today and nausea in full force. At least I get a few days relief in between episodes. Starting to get a pooch that I cant suck in - I think baby is starting to make their official appearance.

@aymz1983 hope this week flies for you. I noticed my symptoms get bad quick if I dont get good sleep. Hope youre able to rest today. Also round ligament pain stinks. Last night I stood up from the couch and it felt like somebody sliced clear across my lower abdomen. Ugh! The joys of pregnancy lol

Hey just wanted to do a quick intro... some may know me from ttc group. My edd is 1/29 but haven't confirmed with doctor yet. My doctor doesn't do scans til after 8 weeks so my appointment is a ways away yet. I'm actually scheduled for around 8.5 weeks. I did have some spotting that I believe was implantation a few days before my bfp. (Which as only 2 days ago lol). Those that know me from ttc may of remembered my dog that was diagnosed with cancer, he passed last night and I've been balling my eyes out since. I'm worried about the stress so early on and hoping it doesn't harm anything. Sorry about the downer post. Needed to get it off my chest I guess.

Also wanted to ask, with my March 2019 baby we had a secret FB group that worked out awesome. Is/did anyone start that for this group yet?

Also wanted to ask, with my March 2019 baby we had a secret FB group that worked out awesome. Is/did anyone start that for this group yet?
No not yet but I’d be happy to join if you want to make one. I’m still in two groups from when I had my little ones 10/11 years ago and we meet up etc. It’s lovely.

Hello all!

I am tentatively joining this thread. This was the first month that the hubby and I decided to try for #3. I got my first positive at 10dpo/11po. Had my HCG and progesterone drawn yesterday.

HCG = 75 @ either 11dpo or 12dpo
Progesterone = 20.2

I will re-test both in 96hrs (so Monday). Fingers crossed that they both have gone up as they should! I'm a little nervous because of my past losses, but I'm hopeful.

Could you put me down for due date of 1/28/22?

Thanks and good luck to all! I'm looking forward to following along on this journey with all of you!
Welcome and congratulations!

Wishing you all good health and beautiful full term babies. I will check in when all your bundles start arriving to gush over them, but confirmed today that my bleeding that started last week was not the innocuous kind

I’m so sorry. Thinking of you xx

@Rach87 i definitely have a bump now too. I’m overweight anyway but I don’t carry weight on my stomach and it’s proper popped.

We told the kids today. The girls are so excited. My eldest boy was like oh no not another one :lol:

Hey just wanted to do a quick intro... some may know me from ttc group. My edd is 1/29 but haven't confirmed with doctor yet. My doctor doesn't do scans til after 8 weeks so my appointment is a ways away yet. I'm actually scheduled for around 8.5 weeks. I did have some spotting that I believe was implantation a few days before my bfp. (Which as only 2 days ago lol). Those that know me from ttc may of remembered my dog that was diagnosed with cancer, he passed last night and I've been balling my eyes out since. I'm worried about the stress so early on and hoping it doesn't harm anything. Sorry about the downer post. Needed to get it off my chest I guess.

Oh hon I'm so sorry about ure Dog. Sending hugs.
Congratulations on ure pregnancy

I wud say my real bump strated around 11 weeks but I still wud get bloated and some days i looked bigger than others.
Now I'm just huge lmao:rofl:

I am so very sorry for your loss! Big hugs to you! Welcome to the group and Congrats on the pregnancy!

No not yet but I’d be happy to join if you want to make one. I’m still in two groups from when I had my little ones 10/11 years ago and we meet up etc. It’s lovely.

I'd be down, but idk what my due date is yet. With my last one they put me back a week then what I thought I should of been. And I think this one is 1/29. So I may end up as February lol. Not sure if I should admin it

Oh @J_and_D so sorry about your puppers. Its sooo hard to lose our furry family members. I wouldnt be worried about bub though, unless your health takes a major turn, the stress and sadness of the loss shouldn't affect anything.

And yes in FB groups with both my babies - theyve gone quiet now but its fun to keep up each year and see how theyve all grown. I do quite prefer on B&B just because its easier to track comments and keep up.

@J_and_D So sorry to hear about your dog, but so happy to see you here!

I had such a good day with sickness on Friday and I got hopeful that maybe I was on the upswing already. Haha wishful thinking. I had been having these wimpy little gags when I felt sick and they have now turned into full on heaves. I still haven’t thrown up yet but I am still nauseas all day everyday and my food aversions are to pretty much every food. I’m going to see if I can get medication for the nausea when I see my ob tomorrow. I’m sure I’ve already lost a couple kilo, and I don’t have tons of weight to lose.

Sorry I've been absent for a couple of days!! Been quite sick the last few days and it was OHs birthday on Friday.
I hope everyone is well, will read and catch up on the thread tomorrow and add the new due dates to the front page :)

Ugh sorry @Teafor2 @Skye75 it seems like MS is overtaking ours and the Oct/Nov group too.

Does anyone else take weekly bump pics? I did with my two and am again with this one- only bc I did with the other 2. Funny how with the third it all seems half hearted :haha:
Anyway here’s my bump. Seems smaller in the pic - the leggings have a thick band thats kind of holding it in. But its definitely there when I wake up now.

7CCCD8CD-344C-4388-84D2-F1539457FFEF.jpeg

Jealous of you all with bumps already, I'm quite overweight so no chance of seeing anything with me yet booo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->