♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Super cute idea @j&d!

I think I might be feeling flutters! It's so hard to remember what it felt like last time, but I think this is when I started feeling a little something with ds. It's kind of like a vibrating feeling.

Has anyone looked at pushchairs yet? I love the egg 2 but just can’t justify the price. Thinking maybe one of the ikkle bubba’s.

18 weeks today! Feeling huge even though I know Im not, and when Im 30 weeks will be wishing I was 18 weeks belly size again lol.
132F9252-572C-4E1D-9589-1D3F62DFBA70.jpeg

@Tasha we still have a single and double stroller - pretty much the only baby things we didnt get rid of after we were “done” after my son. We do need a new carrier and car seat bases.

I found out on my gender scan that I have an anterior placenta for the third time! That’s me not feeling movements until 20 weeks :brat: I hate this stage where you are in second tri but don’t even feel pregnant ha!

@Rach87 congrats on your 9 years!

@Skye75 i hope it moves up! Most do you should be okay!
I have an anterior placenta for the second time. I’ve felt strong movements from early on. Can feel kicks from the outside now at 18 weeks have felt them from the outside from 17 weeks. Definitely less than when I had a posterior placenta but definite strong movement! X

Has anyone looked at pushchairs yet? I love the egg 2 but just can’t justify the price. Thinking maybe one of the ikkle bubba’s.

I'm loving the look of the Cossato Giggle or the Mix, although pricey (to me anyway!) I love the patterns though....

Ye love the egg but the seat is only small! I’m going to get the bugaboo fox 2 I think. Expensive but I love them so nice to push. I had the bugaboo donkey with my younger 2 and they have big seats and good re sale value when it comes to selling them on x

@Rach87 ure so tiny hon. Such a cute little bump. I was massive by 20 weeks but now it's stalled although someone that hasn't seen me for a few weeks said I have gotten bigger.
I'm trying to hold off doing a bump photo untill next Saturday just to compare week 28 and 30.

We have brought our pram. We brought it about 2 weeks ago.
It's from a pram shop that sells second hand prams. No way cud we have afforded it brand new. But it's in excellent condition and now I've cleaned it all up it looks brand new.
It came with everything as well.
Carry cot' pushchair seat' car seat and all the other bits and bobs.

We had the Mothercare Journey in petrol blue for DS but I'm now selling that to my neighbour because that's what they were after and mine is in such good condition because I didn't use it all that much.

Gonna definitely get more use out of this one we have brought.
We ended going for the Silver Cross Chelsea Wayfarer.
I absolutely love it and can not wait for baby to be here so I can use it.

Been busy washing all my DS new born stuff today. Just waiting for it to dry then gonna get it all ironed and put away with the aim to pack what I need in my hospital bags at 34 weeks.

Feel like time is standing still right now. The last 2 weeks feels like a month.
Hopefully no more than 8 weeks untill my induction.

Can't believe so many of you are nearly half way I just can't believe how fast ure pregnancies seem to be going. Can't believe there is a martch due date group now too. Be a April one up soon. That's crazy.

Feel like I've been pregnant for ever.

Got the 6 weeks summer school hols to get through yet as well and that always drags.

How long do ure kids get off in the States ladies?

@Rach87 ure so tiny hon. Such a cute little bump. I was massive by 20 weeks but now it's stalled although someone that hasn't seen me for a few weeks said I have gotten bigger.
I'm trying to hold off doing a bump photo untill next Saturday just to compare week 28 and 30.

We have brought our pram. We brought it about 2 weeks ago.
It's from a pram shop that sells second hand prams. No way cud we have afforded it brand new. But it's in excellent condition and now I've cleaned it all up it looks brand new.
It came with everything as well.
Carry cot' pushchair seat' car seat and all the other bits and bobs.

We had the Mothercare Journey in petrol blue for DS but I'm now selling that to my neighbour because that's what they were after and mine is in such good condition because I didn't use it all that much.

Gonna definitely get more use out of this one we have brought.
We ended going for the Silver Cross Chelsea Wayfarer.
I absolutely love it and can not wait for baby to be here so I can use it.

Been busy washing all my DS new born stuff today. Just waiting for it to dry then gonna get it all ironed and put away with the aim to pack what I need in my hospital bags at 34 weeks.

Feel like time is standing still right now. The last 2 weeks feels like a month.
Hopefully no more than 8 weeks untill my induction.

Can't believe so many of you are nearly half way I just can't believe how fast ure pregnancies seem to be going. Can't believe there is a martch due date group now too. Be a April one up soon. That's crazy.

Feel like I've been pregnant for ever.

Got the 6 weeks summer school hols to get through yet as well and that always drags.

the dreaded summer holidays… I’ve got to work so it costs a fortune

@Suggerhoney most schools are out from mid June to first week of September, then 2 weeks for end of dec/new year and another week in march/april for spring break then a few days for thanksgiving.

Ye love the egg but the seat is only small! I’m going to get the bugaboo fox 2 I think. Expensive but I love them so nice to push. I had the bugaboo donkey with my younger 2 and they have big seats and good re sale value when it comes to selling them on x

This is what we are going with too, Bugaboo Fox 2. Sooo bloody expensive but it's something we'll get the use out of. Just waiting for the to come back up on special again so I can get a couple of hundred off at least lol.
We bought a change table/drawers and a Boori basinette on the weekend. Two more things out of the way.

My kids are out for their two week break, our 6/7 week hoildays are in summer time for us which is December and they usually go back 1st Feb. It's the middle of winter here right now, and it's been way rainer than usual for where we are. Glad bub will be born in the summer months, though not looking forward to the 40+ degree celcius days again.

I have an anterior placenta for the second time. I’ve felt strong movements from early on. Can feel kicks from the outside now at 18 weeks have felt them from the outside from 17 weeks. Definitely less than when I had a posterior placenta but definite strong movement! X

I’m not sure I’ve felt any movement yet though I am only 15 weeks. Sometimes I think I’ve felt a few pops low down but maybe they were gas haha! I’m hoping to start feeling flutters in the next couple of weeks. I can’t remember when I felt movements last two times!

Sorry for being so MIA... been busy visiting family. I’ve read through all the posts, just not had time to catch up. The flight was okay, thought the shorter bumpy flights did make me a bit sick. I’m still feeling nauseas on and off throughout the day anyway.

@IsabellaJayne I’m going to be 15 weeks tomorrow and not felt any movement either. I haven’t even had anything that felt suspicious. Not sure where my placenta is though.

Re: movements with my first I didn’t feel them till 20 weeks and didn’t even know what they were till 22 lol!

this is my 4th, posterior placenta and felt them at 16 a bit and a lot more by 18. Even when you know what you’re feeling for it can be a while! And a long time If you have anterior placenta!! I had that with my 3rd and barely felt her till after 21 weeks.

Glad the visiting is going well @Teafor2 and the flight wasn't to bad. I can't believe you are already 15 weeks!! time seems to be flying.

I am 20 weeks tomorrow! 20 to go! (well hopefully maybe a little less aha!)

I caved and brought a home doppler.. promised myself I wouldn't, for my sanity and anxiety but we'll see how we go lol. Has anyone else got one?
It should be here tomorrow, going to google how to use it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->