• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Well it finally happened... last night I actually puked. My sister had her wedding last night and I was up late dancing. When I got home I was feeling a bit sick and ended up puking after brushing my teeth. I guess I just overdid it.

@Skye75 any more movements yet? I had that a couple weeks back and Dr told me when they're smaller and they flip around it can mask the kicks.

@Teafor2 thats a bummer! Hope the wedding was amazing and you're feeling better, drink tons of water!

Last edited:
My dd got to feel baby kick today! Little one really put on a show and kicked her hand like 6 times in a row. She was so excited. :cloud9: Of course dh was on a call so couldnt grab him to feel it.

less than 2 weeks until my anatomy scan - cant wait to see baby again.

Hi lovely ladies, so happy to see so many of you are feeling movements! Best part of pregnancy :kiss: can’t believe how quickly it goes!

@Lucy3 hows everything going? I lve jumped into your due group a couple times but dont keep up. Keep coming to ours to update too!

Thanks @Rach87 all going ok here. I’ve had two scans which showed the little bean is doing well but still have spotting quite a lot, also I’m no where near as sick as what I was with my other two so it’s definitely a different experience this time! Ordered a Doppler today so keen to have a play with that! Love that you’re getting a little belly, my fav part of pregnancy :kiss: keep your bump posts coming. oh and my inflammation is still down so that’s a massive bonus!

@Skye75 its such a relief to feel those little kicks/punches after youre worrying!

@Lucy3 so glad youre still feeling good. Thankfully my lupus is staying in check but my fibro has been flaring a bit this week but we've had nothing but rain so I think thats not helping. Im so sorry about the bleeding! Ugh thats so awful :( glad baby is still safe and cozy though

@Skye75 I've been the same, not felt many movements recently compared to a couple weeks ago. Although getting into the sea earlier gave us both a jolt - it was freezing! (But oh so refreshing on a blazing hot day) Felt baby move around a bit then lol. Like others have said, probably just a new position :)

@Rach87, your bump is so cute and petite!
Lol, I'm huge in comparison at 12 weeks.
upload_2021-7-17_20-36-51.jpeg
I'm a size 6-8 normally, and I was getting ready to go on a diet right before I found out I was pregnant. Lol. I think a lot of this is still boating, especially with all the stupid gas and constipation I've had lately. Oh the joys!
@Skye75 glad you're feeling movements again!

Unfortunately yes, fibro and lupus - both diagnosed when I was 19. Do you have either?

@Suggerhoney thanks! Soon I’ll catch up to your prize tummy!

Hahaha.
I've actually not grown for the last few weeks. I'm just waiting to pop again.
This was me at 27 weeks and me yesterday at 30 weeks
IMG_20210717_213825.jpg

I'm sure I have to pop again soon.

I'm so sorry u suffer with Fibro hon and Lupus too not nice at all :-(

Lovely bumps everyone! :D
I seen my OB today, everything on the morph scan looked good apart from the low lying placenta. Have to have another scan at 34 weeks but she is pretty certain it will move.
She put me on Sertraline, my moods have been shocking lately and I haven't been feeling very good. A bit worried since it is a cat C drug and there is concern baby may have withdrawal symptoms for the first few days of life :/ hopefully I can maybe come off it before full term maybe.
Glucose test between 26-28 weeks yuck. Next OB appointment 27 weeks, have to get my whooping cough jab and anti-D jab then also, yay for being a pin cushion lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->