• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1-2 dpo (7/4/10) anybody want to join and obsess with me this month?

Misstinkster

Jack Oliver 29/02/2008
Reaction score
So as I'm assuming I have now ovulated, possibly on the 6th or 7th (still awaiting my temp spike but after having the worst ovulation pains and the most ewcm In my life on the 6th I am putting myself in the 2ww. I am wondering if any of you ladies who are the same or similar dpo want to obsess a little with me and compare symptoms, It would be nice to be able to compare signs an symptoms and generally just a bit of moral support. Even though I have a pee on a stick addiction after last months chemical pregnancy I am adamant I will not be testing early this cycle, hopefully around 14-15 dpo which will put me for testing around the 22nd or 23rd. Heres my chart for this month,https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/15745b although fertility friend has given me an ovulation date at cd 18 due to some crazy temps from the summer time changes,which I know for a fact I didn't ovulate (only time will tell. Anyhoos feel free to join me (could do with making a few friends on here):flower:
best of luck to you all xxxx:kiss:

Hiya, im a day or two behind you, I think i ovulated either wed 7th or thurs 8th didn't do my temps this month as i was getting far to obsessive with it last month, lol
I had positive opk's tuesday and wednesday, should be testing around the 22nd.
I'm also holding off testing too early aswell thats if af doesn't show.

Have you had any symptoms? I'm just getting a few twinges but nothing major?

Best of luck to you too xx

had alot of twinges myself, the only times iv had twinges from ovulation through the two week wait was when I was preggo so hope this is a good sign. woke up this morning with the worst cramps, but i get a feeling it was probably due to the chips and cheese I was eating at around 2:30 after getting in from a rare night out with my girlies lol. Iv been a bit lack with my temps to be honest which is a good thing as i get a bit obsessive myself. Feel really bloated and got the usual pms moody symptoms but apart from that nothing major to report as im only around 3dpo at most.
I wish you lots of luck and thanks for replying and please keep me updated. xxx

Hi i am the same as you i OV i think around CD15,16 so would make me 2dpo i have had some horrible tummy cramps like when af comes which is normal for me when i OV just got all fx that we get our :bfp: and have a new years eve baby. mine would be due 31st dec 2010 what bout you guys xx

Hey girls I'd love to join.
I ovd on CD19 which was on thurs so am 3dpo today. Normally get tender bbs straight after ov but nothing so far so hopefully its a good sign. Only have an 11 day lp so will be testing around the 19th.

If i am pregnant the i would be due 30th December which is also mine and oh 7 year anniversary, lol,
Misstinkster just noticed your from stoke on trent, im in cogleton if you know of it?

Only other symptoms besides the on and off dull aches is im always bloated, ive booked myself in at the doctors on thursday morning for a blood test so they can check my progesterone levels i just need reassurance that everything is normal after my mc :-(

So after finally sorting my chart out I am 5pdo today. Nothing major again to report yet, just a few occasional twinges and I dont really get sore boobs but they do get a little bit bigger and firmer which is a pain when you are already a EE cup lol. I hate the 2ww, i try not to fret too much but I aways find myself scrutinising every little sign, like yesterday at 4dpo my temp dipped a bit and is back up higher today, I try not to read too much into temps as they are only there as confirmation to me that I did actually ovulate. Plus If my bloodwork next month shows anything up or he tries to fob me off without referring me at least I have evidence of my unpredicatable cycles on paper to prove im not just neurotic.
I do know of congelton Bubble, never been there though but I know its not too far. I worked out I would be due on xmas day If I was to get pregnant this cylce which would of been my favourite nans birthday. I normally have a 15 day luteal phase myself so Im not going to test until around the 22nd but i did have one cycle the other month with a 11 day lp. So at least if I wait until I am at least 15dpo to test I will get a more accurate result. I have to go for blood tests next cycle, after going to the doctor from last months early miscarriage (i hate the term chemical pregnancy) he wanted me to wait this cycle out just in case things havent quite settled down, But he didnt tell me I couldnt try to get pregnant this cycle so who knows. Didnt want to have to miss a potential oppourtunity this month, a little bit annoyed a didnt ouvulate until cd 27 which means a potential 42 day cycle but Im always a believer in that It will happen when its meant to be. It just gets me down a bit when I see people like my sister in law who has had 4 kids and she had no problems getting pregnant and shes never had any trouble with miscarriages or anything like that, then you have my other sister in law, whos been trying for years with no luck, and then me, 3 pregnancies but only 1 baby. I guess thats just the way things have to be.

welcome to the group Bambi :hug:

Looks like if we have any luck this cycle we will all be in for christmas / new year babies. how cool is that?

Sorry for the long post ladies, I like to vent alot. How are we all feeling today?

Im just really hungry, got bags of energy which is unusual for me but I have been in a foul mood these last few days lol.

xxxxxx

Thanks for the welcome hun. :wave:
If I've conceived this cycle I would be due on the 30th, 2 days before my birthday on new years day!!! :happydance: I would love an early birthday/late xmas pressie in the form of a lil bambino hehe

4dpo for me today and nothing to report at all other than some creamy cm which is perfectly normal for me after Ov but I guess it would be too early for symptoms yet, not that it will stop me searching for them lol :blush:

Hi all i got mine all wrong i thought i had a +opk cd14 but i actually got it CD18 so that makes me only 1dpo ahh a long 2ww

I was doing my shopping earlier and got a really bad sharp pain towards my right ovary only lasted a few seconds but its left me with a light but annoying ache all afternoon. Im just hoping its not a cyst, i dont have pcos that i know off but there have been a few cycles where iv had a corpus cyst. you might of ovulated earlier selina, iv known women who have had a LH surge after ovulation, but nevertheless I really hope you caught the egg. I never seem to get a true positive with opks so I dont bother with them, I find my cervical fluid is usually a good indication. I had really good and plenty of EWCM this month, had about 5 days of really watery cm followed by about 3-4 days of really good ewcm. it was so thin and stretchy it was almost like lubricant lol. so hoping thats a good sign, this month I started drinking green tea which i think helped alot plus i took the usual cough syrup which helped alot too. Not much to report on the cm post ov, had a dry day then last few days i had sort of a thick sticky white stuff with what looks like a little bit of ewcm. My mood is still awful tho, it might be just me but it doesnt help that my son has being playing up these last few days. Roll on the weekend for dinner with the in laws and a girly night out saturday, Iv actually brought myself a dress to wear which is something I never wear. Anybody doing anything exciting this week? xx

oh i dont know netherless i keep :sex: lol i had the pain too but its normal for me along with cramps the week of OV so not sure its something you should be worried about though i get the little ones playing up mines driving me up the wall lol FX for you x

Just an update, this will be my last two week wait and cycle of trying to concieve. my period showed up at 11dpo. Last week after nearly 5 years with my partner im sad to say we are no longer together, was unhappy for a while but mostly scared to admit it anyways, I wish you all the best in your journeys and hope you all get the babies you so badly deserve. For now theres only one man I need in my life and Im so thankful that ive got him. Best wishes for the future all of you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->