1/2dpo anyone else???

I seem to be..hb of 120 at 6w5d..have a small subchronic hemmorage...and a uti..but baby is ok

Paying for you.

Its kinda sad that I'm the only one in the group not pregnant. :nope: UGH.. :(

Happy for you ladies nonetheless. :flower:

Hi Ladies.....I'm baaaaack!! :happydance:

Looks like I've missed on some congratulations!! Wow!!

How's everyone doing???

With only a few months until the wedding we've decided to start trying for number 2 again :happydance: I am back off the pill & currently going the mirder scene process again....but I am fully armed with opks this time. Never used them before so not sure how it's going to go, but I'll give anything a go :blush:

Welcome back to the madhouse Sezza!!
How are you impatient? All going ok?
I'm 33 weeks and feeling huge! Can't wait for maternity leave! Little boy doing fine in there though x

I'm doing pretty good..first time here so I'm feeling all the pain. Felt my first flutter the other night after a sneeze. He didn't like that..I was told maybe a boy and I got thursday to find out!! I can't wait for a bump!

Wow 33 weeks!! Congratulations on a baby boy!

How many weeks are you now impatient?

My murder scene ended day before yesterday, figured if try out my first opk this morning.....I got a faint 2nd line....it's not as dark as the control line but it's def there...no squinting of the eyes needed....what does it mean?? Do I need to wait until the line is as dark as the control line? Or do we just get straight to the bd'ing?? Lol

I'd start bding now and every other day for the next week...keep opking till you get two dark lines..after u don't see those lines anymore u can stop bding if u want lol.

I'm 16 weeks 2days...have my gender scan in 4 days!

These opk's are so confusing :wacko: so my murder scene was gone by Saturday, then I did an opk Sunday morning and there was a definite faint second line, we dtd Sunday evening. Did another opk yesterday & was barely visible, and today there's no second line at all :dohh: do you reckon it's possible I o'd whilst in the middle of a murder scene? :shrug: if so there's a good chance I'm out all already! :nope: will keep doing opk in hope that it was just a random surge, but I feel like I'm out already.

Hey ladies, hope you are all doing well.

Congrats on you little boy impatient :)

How you doing Johnson, not long left for us now!!

Hope your doing well praying... Got everything crossed for a bfp for you.

Good to see you back sezza, good luck Hun, keep BD'ing ;)

I'm doing well 34 weeks today, bump is totally massive now!! I'm also having a little boy and he is doing well, my dd is getting very excited now :)

Xxxx

Ooooh all these little baby boys on the way...so exciting!!

Ok so with me...I carried on doing the opks. They were all negative for a few days, but got a positive on Sunday & we dtd, Monday was positive too so had a bit of fun again :haha:. Today's opk was a lot lighter, hubby was away today so haven't been able to dtd, but we shall tomorrow :haha: so hopefully fingers crossed we've finally managed to bd over the best time...
Now comes the dreaded wait :dohh:

Luckily have a few busy weeks, with hospital appts for our lb, Christmas things happening at his nursery & then hubby going in for an op.....so fingers crossed all that will keep my mind off symptom spotting and peeing on things :haha:

Fingers crossed!!!!:thumbup:

Doing pretty good, almost half way there and ready for it to be done already lol. How are you, any good signs of it being your month?

I got my bfp on Monday........but today I'm bleeding :cry: must have been a chemical :shrug: never had one before but I'm guessing that's what it is as it was a very clear bfp on a frer Monday morning, started spotting last night, did a clear blue this morning and it was a very faint bfp (barely visible), and now proper bleeding and cramps :cry: didn't realise how upset I'd be :nope:

Oh so sorry..there is till hope..i bleed alot and it was a hemorrage! Keep us updated!

I really think it was a chemical. Couldn't get a bfp on a digital nearly a week after af was due & tests were a lot lighter Thursday compared to Monday. Still bleeding now, no pains or cramps tho :shrug:
Suppose will wait and see, had symptoms before and nothing now

Hi back again :happydance:
The bfp in December was definitely a chemical which really sucked :cry:
Took a few weeks to get over it and get cycle back to normal.
This month we're just having fun as we have a lot going on with families weddings etc. not entirely sure how many dpo I am :shrug: haven't really been monitoring or anything this month as last month my whole cycle was outta whack after the chemical.

How's everyone else doing?? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->