1/2dpo anyone else???

Aww so sorry sezza..but when we werent trying is when it happened for us so fx for you!
Im miserable and ready for baby boy to be here...seems like time as slowed down. Baby shower in march then he will be here in may and thats forever away!

That's cool! I never had a baby shower with ds, they've only now really become something to do over here (uk), so hopefully I'll get one one day :shrug:
Have u got a name picked yet?

Got a bit of news with me. Took an ic this morning. Really don't want to get my hopes up this time. I'm only going to believe it when I get it in words on a digital, as I couldn't get a bfp on one of those with my chemical. Keeping it all a secret from oh ATM. May take a frer on valentines day and give to him, as we decided we weren't doing presents this year with the amount we're spending on the wedding. :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
Ohhh i see it!! Fx for you..and that would be a good gift!! His name is Aidynn (pronounced aiden) Rylee Kohl Green :)

Got a darker line on ic this morning, so drove out to the shops this morning and picked up a test and got a faint bfp!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Still not believing until I do a digi, which I may do I a few days. I need to see it in writing before I actually tell oh

That's a mega cute name!! My son is called Riley :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1
Yea thats dark cause i didnt even have to click on that one!! Yay! Digi should show in a few days and see i told you..apparently not trying is the best TTC method lol! And thank ya ma'am!

Couldn't resist trying a frer!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

My line wasn't this dark when I had my chemical, so I'm hoping this one is a sticky bean. Going to try a digi either thu or fri

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Ok here's hubby's valentines day present ready for tomorrow!!

:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 9
Yay congrats Sezza that's so great :)
Glad you are both doing well. How's your pregnancy impatient? Bet u can't wait for him to arrive!
I'm doing well- baby Alexander us getting so big! He's 7 weeks now- feeds all the time and only sleeps in the day! Sleep while you can ladies!!

Yay congrats Sezza that's so great :)
Glad you are both doing well. How's your pregnancy impatient? Bet u can't wait for him to arrive!
I'm doing well- baby Alexander us getting so big! He's 7 weeks now- feeds all the time and only sleeps in the day! Sleep while you can ladies!!

Awww congratulations!!! :happydance:

How's life as a mummy??

YAY sezza thats awesome!

Johnson i really really really can't wait for him to get here im kinda miserable!

Took another digi this morning to make sure the display wasn't going to disappear before I gave it to hubby. Surprisingly the display has changed from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks overnight!! Think this sticky bean is a keeper :happydance:

How are we all? Any new babies made an appearances??

I'm now 14w 3d :happydance: had first scan last week which was AMAZING and I get married in just 9 days time!!! :dohh: crazy times at the min :haha:

Yes my baby boy arrived on april 26th!! Ill post pics when i get time to get on the computer..been pretty busy!9 hours of labor.. about 20 mins of painful contractions then i had my epidural..was at a 4.5 then after epidural went to a 10 in 30 mins..pushed for 30 mins..didnt feel a thing! I had 2 2nd degree tears but all is well here and im happier then every.. baby has jaundice but is almost gone..have another dr appt tom to find out

Wow congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:

Welcome to mummy-hood!!

All is good with me, completely different pregnancy to when I had my first. I've had no sickness or anything this time round, just want to sit and eat 24/7 :haha:

Long time no speak.......
How's everyone doing?!?! How are the babies?? :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back