1/2dpo anyone else???

Hey dolls well I think Im 11dpo today and went to the loo earlier and wiped a smear of blood. Since this morning I haven't seen anything. Its like it went away but I feel like the witch is coming.. UGH!!!

THis month if she does show tomorrow or sunday, I'm going back on clomid for round 2!!! BLAHHHH.... CD2-6

Wow congrats sezza! Got something to keep you busy then!
Hope you get your birthday bfp.

Hope AF stays away for you praying, hoping it is IB for you.

Thinking of you ladies xxx

So sorry praying . Stupid crime scenes. . They never get cleaned up fast enough hehe.. good luck with the clomid!

Cramps & tiny bit of brown cm once yesterday & once again today. Don't know how many dpo :shrug: not getting hopes up after going thru this last month :dohh: figure witch is on her way, but she's early :dohh:
Waiting game now to see if she rears her ugly face or if she's just teasing me :haha:

I'm out :dohh: witch turned up a week early!! :nope:

Oh well, wasn't trying this month anyway....so onto the next cycle!! :thumbup:

I'm back with you sezza and praying.. going through the bleeding process now.. once it stops ill be temping and using opks to try again.. it hurts pretty bad. Hope ur af is going easy on you.

I'm getting through it. Thanx ladies. I'm ready to try again. Just waiting to hear from the dr.

Hi girls how u all getting on?
Sezza and prayinglady- do u both have af? Are u back on clomid pray?
Impatient- hope you are doing ok. Thinking of you. When can you try again?

My murder scene is nearly cleaned up so the bd'ing can commence again soon! :happydance:
We've set a date for the wedding, so going to see if we can finally get that bfp in time for a baby to arrive before the wedding :haha: so we'll be bd'ing like mad this month :happydance:

Really feel for you impatient :hugs: i'm sure you'll get your sticky bean soon :flower:

Oh no impatient in so so sorry :hugs: thinking of you.

I'm sure your bfp will be just around the corner again.

Good luck this month sezza xx

Hey loves!!!

Yes Im on the clomid this cycle. I think Im CD10 or 11 I will start POAS today and see what this month holds!

How are you ladies doing?

I got a shot today. Rhomag I think it was called... possible misscarriage cause is I'm o neg blood type and my husband is not so babys blood was fought off by mine with anitbodies. My mother and grandmother are both o neg and had the shots.. but this will prevent a future misscarriage.. just gotta stay monitered when I get preg again to make sure my body don't produce the antibodies again.. ill have to have one during pregnancy.. any t ii me I spot and at 28 weeks and after delivery. I'm real glad we figured this out so we can prevent ot next time.. I'm just inlimbo bleeding off and on..trying to relax and do normal things. Hope you are all well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->