1/2dpo anyone else???

Atleast you have found a cause which can easily be sorted impatient.
Sorry you having to go through this though.

Praying you ladies get your bfp soon.

For me, I have just got out of the hospital for the 2nd time. In really ill, lost lots of weight, can't eat or drink. Surviving off ice cubes really.

Glad things are getting sorted for you impatient. I have an unsuap blood group too and i had to have several shots when preg with my ds & had to have one last one straight after the birth. At least now the drs no and can work their magic to help you get your sticky bean :hugs:

Murder scene is over and done with for another month & the bd'ing will commence tomorrow for my birthday & we're going to aim for every other day until af is due to cover all dates rather than trying to pin point a specific few days :thumbup: hopefully i'll get my bfp this month! Fingers & toes are crossed!! Lol

Hows everyone doing?
Hows things going with you now impatient? :hugs:
Hope you're feeling better too Leanne :flower:

We started bd'ing last night & are bd'ing every other day for the next two weeks to cover all dates as i believe i o'd early last month from my cm :blush: so nows the fun part before the agonising wait begins again :haha:

Sounds like a good plan Sezza! All ok with me. Had another scan today. Baby measuring on track :)
Leanne- how's your ms? Hope you're feeling better.
Impatient- how are you doing lovely? Hope the physical stuff is nearly over for you x
How's the clomid praying lady? What cd are you?

Hugs to everyone xxx

That's fab Johnson :)

No hyperemesis is still going strong but managing to stay rehydrated enough to avoid been admitted again. Still loosing weight at the moment tho, still keeps slowly coming off. I was a uk size 8-10 before the hyperemesis and I've lost about half a stone so far.

How you doing impatient? Stilly thinking about you Hun.

I'm hopeful that this will be your month sezza and praying.

All thr physical stuff is done.. we said we would wait till af comes but we dtd last night and didnt prevent so guess were ntnp right now and if it happens it happens.. got a scan in a week or so to make sure everythings gone.

Hope all is well with you all.

HEy loves

Got my first positive OPK today and loads of ovulation pains...:nope:

Yay girl, get to bd'ing :) fingers crossed for you!!

Hope your scan goes ok impatient, lets hope you get a nice little surprise very soon xx

Wooo FX for you Praying!!

I think i o'd early again :dohh: which was fine as we were planning to bd every other day.....but then my OH got sick.....and then i did.....so i think we missed it :dohh: we did bd 2 days before i think i o'd so FX a little swimmer was still swimming around :haha: oh well.....not going to stress over it :thumbup:

Hope your scan goes ok impatient :hugs:

How are you lovely ladies doing??
Hoping to hear some good news from one of you soon, all of you would be nicer :)

Hey ladies, how are we all??

I really think i'm out....no idea what dpo i am as we've all been ill & havent been tracking properly. Tested a couple of days ago & bfn. No more tests in the house & i refuse to buy anymore. Temp has been up for a few days now, so just watching & waiting for it to drop and af to arrive.

Me & oh have decided once af arrives we're going to stop ttc until after the wedding. We've got so much money invested in the wedding & cant afford to adjust the date if a baby decides to arrive :haha:

Hi Ladies,
sorry i've been MIA for a while now huh. I'm just getting ready to start trying again i think. Anyone else got it yet???

Hey impatient, good to see you back!!
Glad your ready to start try again, hope you catch that egg nice and quickly.

How are you getting on sezza?

Thanx...this will seem really quick....butttttt......

Attachments

• 20130822_195444.jpg
    20130822_195444.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5
Yay impatient that's great. Really hope it works out for you this time. The pregnancy after a loss section is really good if you need extra support (I'm there all the time!)
Congrats xxx

Congrats impatient! Still no baby here. Keep me in your prayers ladies ;)

Definitely will prayinglady!! I went to the dr for blood work. She will be putting me on progesterone this time? anyone know exactly what side effects if any it has?

Wow Congrats impatient so pleased for you!
Fingers crossed this is your sticky bean x

Thanx. I had spotting for about an hour yesterday and now spotting for about 30 mins so far .going to the er cause I have to have a rhogam shot anytime I bleed cause I'm O neg and hubbys O pos. I think I have an infection like kidney or uti causeing the spotting..don't feel like last time..I have no cramps and barley any blood but I am worried so I'm going in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->