1 cycle and i have a BFP

Anna_Lee

Reaction score
So my lil man is now 4 months old and me and hubby decided that we were always going to have out baby's close together, so after birth i never went on any contraception just so nature could take its course.

So my first cylce since.. well i got pregnant and after birth was 13 Feb.
My next cycle isn't due till around the 12th March.
I tested today as ive been feeling rather sickly which i havn't felt since my first.. And after leaving for 5 minutes and going back.. there was a very faint BFP :happydance:

So i shall be doing another in the morning.. or possibly when my cycle is due..:thumbup:

Wow, you are a fertile myrtle! Congrats :)

So my lil man is now 4 months old and me and hubby decided that we were always going to have out baby's close together, so after birth i never went on any contraception just so nature could take its course.

So my first cylce since.. well i got pregnant and after birth was 13 Feb.
My next cycle isn't due till around the 12th March.
I tested today as ive been feeling rather sickly which i havn't felt since my first.. And after leaving for 5 minutes and going back.. there was a very faint BFP :happydance:

So i shall be doing another in the morning.. or possibly when my cycle is due..:thumbup:

Hi.

I was the same. I got pregnant 6 weeks after my baby was born last march but unfortunately lost it very early on. We were not planning on having another so soon after but when we had the m/c we decided it was what we wanted and I was pregnant again 4 weeks later!

I think sometimes that I must be mad as there will be a year, maybe a little bit more depending on when she arrives, but I am so madly excited about her arriving as she is the little girl I have always wanted.

I am finally going to be a mummy to a daughter :0) I guess it was meant to be xxx

So after my post Ive done 3 more tests..
Which has left me very confused :huh:?

on the saturday.. again A faint one

My period was due friday.. Ive still not had it..

And i did one last night and one this morning hoping it to be stronger.. Same brand test.. But it hasn't come up with anything.. except the line to shiw the test has worked..

So now what do i do?:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->