1 day AF 16 days after O?! please help.

rachel_f_

mummy to 1 angel
Reaction score
Ok, to give u a bit of background. I have irregular cycles, but ALWAYS bleed for more than a day.
My last couple of cycles have been 32 days.
I got an almost positive OPK on the 13th of may, so could have OV a few days later.
BD all around that time.
I had symptoms like heartburn in the evening, weird feelings in my abdomen at about 7dpo onwards, lots of gas and more number 2's sorry tmi.
The last few days iv had nausea come and go and also been peeing more. I did HPT on what I thought was 10dpo 12dpo and 14dpo all neg, then yesterday morning wake up to AF along with very painful crams., it wasn't what I'd call light, it was a meduim flow throughout the day. This morning I changed my tampon (which was full) then by about dinnertime I went to change it again to find there was hardly any blood on it, I diddnt bother to put in another and used a panty liner instead, which remained clean. I'm not bleeding at all now. What's going on?! Xxxxxx

IT could be Implantation bleeding if you are pregnant or it could be a weird AF, sometimes I get bleeding and then it stops for a day and then keeps going for a few more days.
If you don't bleed for a few more days, I would definitely take another test!

Thanks! I diddnt think you could bleed and be pregnant, it wasn't spotting, it was actual bleeding. But only for a day?! My bbs were really sore aswell and now there not! I was pregnant in 2007 and I remember my bbs killin me the day I took the positive test! Confusing! My body is buggered!!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->