• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

woooohoooo yay confused another BFP in this thread, Im having symptoms but dont know if im imagining it all ahhhh so frustrating. Had weird feeling in nips last night. Feeling sick a little bit everyday and crampy. sooo tired. Maybe just Af coming i dont know trying to stay positive though. Im so happy for u girls and Fx for the rest of us.

That was what was tipping me off that I might be preggers was my nipples. They were so tingly!! The only other main symptom I had/have was that I've been crazy thirsty the last couple days. I didn't have that one last time. And of course, I have the backache but I get that even if I'm not pregnant.

Maddysmum, i hope this is the month for you! I have been having bfn's so far but ive got sickness and nausea which is odd
and if i'm not pregnant i have a stomach bug, it does actually feel like a sickness bug! Do you normally feel sick so early?
I have this cycle but have never felt sick so 'early' from about 9po before.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::

Maddysmum, i hope this is the month for you! I have been having bfn's so far but ive got sickness and nausea which is odd
and if i'm not pregnant i have a stomach bug, it does actually feel like a sickness bug! Do you normally feel sick so early?
I have this cycle but have never felt sick so 'early' from about 9po before.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::

I was feeling sick at night while cooking dinner for the last 3-4 nights...don't know if it's pregnancy related but it sounds good for you!! You testing tomorrow morning?? Keep us updated!!

Filipenko - I think that sounds pretty promising. I think these November BFP's are just a little stubborn. FX for you tomorrow!!

Morning ladies, my period came today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ok with it though, happy it came back only 4 weeks and 5 days after my erpc and i still get a chance to get a bfp before xmas! How's everyone else?

Morning ladies, my period came today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ok with it though, happy it came back only 4 weeks and 5 days after my erpc and i still get a chance to get a bfp before xmas! How's everyone else?

Sorry AF got you! But glad you have an optimistic outlook. Your body was prob just not quite ready yet. FXd for a December bfp!

I'm doing good today just hungry :)

Oh so sorry Filipenko. I think it is good to give your body a break and let it recuperate after something like that so that it is ready to deliver a successful pregnancy the next time. FX for you for December. Keep us posted!! :hugs:

That was what was tipping me off that I might be preggers was my nipples. They were so tingly!! The only other main symptom I had/have was that I've been crazy thirsty the last couple days. I didn't have that one last time. And of course, I have the backache but I get that even if I'm not pregnant.

Did you have those symptoms last time, or are they completely new?? I didn't have any symptoms last time, besides sore BB, so I'm hoping next time I have more obvious symptoms like you!

Sorry Filipenko, I remember being sad that it didn't happen the first month for us right away, but then I told myself my body had an extra month to get healthier and be ready for a successful PG!
When I got AF this last time, I quick looked at the calender and realized that I still had a chance to get a BFP before xmas---how great that would be! My Due Date would have been Dec. 31st, and I've been PRAYING that I'm PG before that. This is my last shot, or I'll be sooo bummed! I should O around the 28th and then test around Dec. 10th/11th. FX'd this is our month to join the other ladies!
Maddysmum--that's great you have symptoms!!

Korink I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!!!!!!! There's no reason why you can't get a bfp before then, no reason at all, PMA really helps with getting pregnant quickly it really does and you have ooooooooodles of that!! x x x :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Morning girls
Sorry the biatch got you Filipenko:growlmad:. Im glad you still have a chance before xmas. what a great pressy that would be.:thumbup:

I have decided to test tomorro morning. Its prob to early for a bfp since i think i Ov late, but i cant wait anylonger lol. Still feeling a little off when i first get out of bed, i have never felt that before so early. Some times i think i am preg but then i am convinced Af is coming because of the cramps and the backache. Have to keep reminding myself that with both previous pregs i have had the cramps.

Aww thanks filipenko!!! And good luck Maddysmum, FX'd for yyooouu!!!!!!

well i caved and did a test today got a BFN, still a bit to early so trying to stay positive

Maddysmum - it is still early FX

Filipenko, korink - How are you ladies doing?

Did you have those symptoms last time, or are they completely new?? I didn't have any symptoms last time, besides sore BB, so I'm hoping next time I have more obvious symptoms like you!

Sorry Filipenko, I remember being sad that it didn't happen the first month for us right away, but then I told myself my body had an extra month to get healthier and be ready for a successful PG!
When I got AF this last time, I quick looked at the calender and realized that I still had a chance to get a BFP before xmas---how great that would be! My Due Date would have been Dec. 31st, and I've been PRAYING that I'm PG before that. This is my last shot, or I'll be sooo bummed! I should O around the 28th and then test around Dec. 10th/11th. FX'd this is our month to join the other ladies!
Maddysmum--that's great you have symptoms!!

The tingly nipples started a few days before my positive test and after the positive test my cm has increased, I'm more tired, and unfortunately I was pretty gassy yesterday but ill take it! I took another test this morning and its getting darker very nicely so i feel good about that.

FXd for you ladies to get your Christmas babies :) how are you all feeling?

Thanks girls, did another test first thing this morning and another BFN think i might give it a few days now if i can hold out lol. I know it is still early days

Stay positive Maddysmum.
I'm doing ok over here. Yesterday on my way home from work, I saw a glimpse of a rainbow and it made me smile, hoping it's a sign for me!! I'm only CD5 today, so I've got a looonnnggg way to go. With Thanksgiving though coming up and a short week of work next week hopefully it will go fast.

Confused and Beach when are your first appointments!?

It's still INCREDIBLY early maddysmum, fingers crossed for you xx

Korink, like the rainbow, I imagined it after i read it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"