• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Filipenko- no worries on the questions. I ask a lot of them too because I worry a lot!!! LOL I did have some temperature dips. Even one a couple days ago which I thought was AF on her way. You can see my chart in the link below in my signature. OV was even odd for me this month.

Confused and Filipenko - FX for you guys. Don't worry, it's still early. I had 2 very negative tests until my one today 16 dpo ( or 13 depending on when I OV'd)

Filipenko- no worries on the questions. I ask a lot of them too because I worry a lot!!! LOL I did have some temperature dips. Even one a couple days ago which I thought was AF on her way. You can see my chart in the link below in my signature. OV was even odd for me this month.

Confused and Filipenko - FX for you guys. Don't worry, it's still early. I had 2 very negative tests until my one today 16 dpo ( or 13 depending on when I OV'd)

Thanks Beach - DH says he doesn't think I am preggers this month for whatever reason, but we'll see. I'm still trying to decide if I should even test tomorrow. I want to but I haven't had any implantation cramping so I feel like it would be too early.

Thanks Beach - DH says he doesn't think I am preggers this month for whatever reason, but we'll see. I'm still trying to decide if I should even test tomorrow. I want to but I haven't had any implantation cramping so I feel like it would be too early.

Thanks beach, I have just been looking back over the threads and i think you were 13dpo - there's my vote anyway!! :flower:

Confused - every time my hubby has said that he's been wrong!! Also I have never had cramping in the last 2 pregnancies but the 1st i did. :dust: x 100

Thanks beach, I have just been looking back over the threads and i think you were 13dpo - there's my vote anyway!! :flower:

Confused - every time my hubby has said that he's been wrong!! Also I have never had cramping in the last 2 pregnancies but the 1st i did. :dust: x 100

Thanks!! that makes me feel a little better as I had some serious cramping my first pregnancy the day before I got my very faint positive test. Maybe your body adjusts after one...? haha I think I will test tomorrow, I'll be 11DPO...probably still too early but I have a bunch of tests so I might as well!

Beach- im soooooo excited for you. Good luck and FX to the rest of you girls cant wait to see some more Bfps. I wish i was at the testing stage i think im only 5 dpo. Wish now i did the temp thing. Af should be due in 3-5 days but i ov so late i really dont know whats going on. The last 2 days at some stage through out the day i have felf sick and been having some mild cramps. So frustrating not knowing whats going on with my cycle these days, guess i will just keep hoping and wait and see. Im dying to do a test lol

Confused - forget what DH says. And yes, I am not sure if our body gets used to the symptoms after you've already had a pregnancy. I had absolutely no symptoms this month other than sore boobs after OV which actually went away and came back yesterday. So its really hard to tell from the symptoms. All of this is just luck really.

Maddysmum - you can start temping an time. It really helps to see the patterns in your cycle. Even when I wasn' TTC it was nice to know when AF was on the way etc. Fertility Friend has free electronic charting that you can do online and/or from your phone.

/Filipenko Do you use fertility friend? If you have a subscription to it, you can look at charts that are similar to yours that ended in pregnancy. I was searching them, and I saw a lot of charts that had dips, some even for 2 days, and then the temp would shoot back up. Personally, from about 6 DPO for me my temps were slightly higher than my other cycles, but again I've read that's not always the case.

Confused I've searched like a crazy person to find out if I should expect the same symptom (implantation spotting for me) in the next PG, and from what it looks like most girls say their pregnancies are never the same. So don't worry if you don't have the cramping! FX'd your temp skyrockets tomorrow!

Maddysmum If you think you O'd later, than AF will probably be a little later too. My first cycles were a little messed up after MC, and I tried O'ing but didn't the first time, and then O'd about 3 days later. AF was then about 3 days later than normal due to late OV. Like Beach said, I can NOT recommend temping enough! The thing I love about it is it usually gives me a warning a couple days before AF that it's not my cycle, so I'm not such a wreck when AF shows. Another thing for me, I'm not a morning person AT ALL, but during my 2WW I'm so excited to take my temp I'm up no problem! lol If you have any questions on temping let us know, I'm sure we all have pointers.

Beachbebemama :) I think it's a good idea to wait until 6 weeks. Anything before I think sometimes causes more worry than anything. Then again, they can cause you to worry less when you get the awesome results!!

Can't wait for you all to test, FX'd for you!!! Nobody else better join me in my AF mysery!! :)

/Filipenko Do you use fertility friend? If you have a subscription to it, you can look at charts that are similar to yours that ended in pregnancy. I was searching them, and I saw a lot of charts that had dips, some even for 2 days, and then the temp would shoot back up. Personally, from about 6 DPO for me my temps were slightly higher than my other cycles, but again I've read that's not always the case.

Confused I've searched like a crazy person to find out if I should expect the same symptom (implantation spotting for me) in the next PG, and from what it looks like most girls say their pregnancies are never the same. So don't worry if you don't have the cramping! FX'd your temp skyrockets tomorrow!

Maddysmum If you think you O'd later, than AF will probably be a little later too. My first cycles were a little messed up after MC, and I tried O'ing but didn't the first time, and then O'd about 3 days later. AF was then about 3 days later than normal due to late OV. Like Beach said, I can NOT recommend temping enough! The thing I love about it is it usually gives me a warning a couple days before AF that it's not my cycle, so I'm not such a wreck when AF shows. Another thing for me, I'm not a morning person AT ALL, but during my 2WW I'm so excited to take my temp I'm up no problem! lol If you have any questions on temping let us know, I'm sure we all have pointers.

Beachbebemama :) I think it's a good idea to wait until 6 weeks. Anything before I think sometimes causes more worry than anything. Then again, they can cause you to worry less when you get the awesome results!!

Can't wait for you all to test, FX'd for you!!! Nobody else better join me in my AF mysery!! :)

Thanks! I don't think I need to worry about it anymore :) got my bfp!! I'm in complete shock! I'll try to figure out how to upload the pic later :)

Thanks confused, I will do that. If I don't get my bfp this time then next cycle I will temp properly! My 10 miu ic is stil :bfn: :cry: How are you doing today?

Don't worry if youre still negative its really early! I didn't get a positive last time until the day of my missed period. I feel fine..total shock and I forgot to put deodorant on this morning in the craziness of the morning...oops :/

Thanks confused I am trying to be hopeful but feeling very down today because I suppose I kind of had my hopes up. I haven't had a period yet since my 3rd miscarriage so I suppose it was a bit of wishful thinking - I know I ovulated though and we tried! probably back to 'CD1' but as you say I won't give up all hope just yet x

Filipenko - don't give up hope yet!!! Please stay positive!!! Its still early and your cycle may be off with the MC.

Thanks beach, :flow: i'm slowly coming round, this is one emotional rollercoaster isn't it?!!

Don't give up hope! It's still really early! I didn't get a + until the day of my missed period last time so def hang in there!

OMG CONFUSED----CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo:
This thread seems to be good luck--who's next Filipenko and Maddysmum??!!! And now you have to tell us, what did you do this cycle and what symptoms did you have?!?!
Can't wait to see the pic!!! (and lol at forgetting to put on deodorant---that's the least of your worries today!! If anybody tells you that you smell funky, say, "WHO CARES, I GOT MY BFP"!!! :) )

Filipenko--:hugs:--but you're not out yet girl!

Beach, how are you feeling today??

Hi girls! :friends: this is turning into a lucky thread!

I am feeling Ok today. Not really any different other than an increase in needing to go pee. I was up at 3:30am and then again at 7:00am, ugh. I haven't noticed any of the other symptoms like increase in smells. I just hope that every pregnancy is different and its nothing to be worried about. Its hard not to worry with all the losses. I hope I can make it to the 6 week mark to go to the doctor. How is everyone else feeling?

Confused i completely missed your post about your :bfp: !!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you. See all my baby dust for you worked :smug: Your bfp has cheered me up! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :wohoo:

beach I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you, i completely understand how you must be feeling but you know so many people are successful after 3 mc's and it really isn't that long before you'll pass your milestone and get to a successful scan I can just feel it for you!! This is going to be it for you beach!!! x x x

Don't give up hope! It's still really early! I didn't get a + until the day of my missed period last time so def hang in there!

Confused did you test before day of missed period too using sensitive tests?

The first time I tested was the day of my missed period with ept. It was so faint DH and I thought we were imagining it! Todays was darker than that one and I'm due fir AF on Thursday so every oregnancy is def different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->