1 day late but 2 bfn's.

kayab

Reaction score
So, previously I have posted under ttc but today I am writing this under the NTNP because we want a baby but we are not planning it out to the exact dates. So anyway I happend to notice we were active on the day I was due to ovulate and I decided to think nothing of it because we have done this many times and it hadn't ended in pregnancy. So the night before af was due I felt like throwing up, had tender breasts and a little tired most of the day but also decided to not think anything of it because I have got my hopes up to many times in the past over every little symptom and they could also be period related. Af was due yesterday and no sign or even a feeling of it. I happened to have an internet cheap rapid response test strip from amazon left over so I took it and only one line so I waited until this afternoon and purchased the sunmark plus/minus tests and took one and it was minus. The test was strange I had never used that brand but had used equate with my last pregnancy and they seemed similar but with the sunmark I could already see the horizontal test line even before testing and the test rattled after I took it so I waited until the time limit was over just in case and then I broke it open and found that pill looking thing. I called the company and they said both are normal even though I have never seen that before. Anyway I hate not knowing it makes it so hard to sleep and concentrate on anything else. My periods are almost always 27 days apart sometimes 26 but since I have been recording my cycles in Feb I have never been late.

What are your thoughts and when should I test again? That is if af doesn't show of course! Thanks! :)

Keep testing over the next few days if your AF is late. Sometimes women don't get a bfp until a while after. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->