1 DPO = 1st Oct - Anyone want to join me again :)

Snuggles I see a second line do you have any more tests? My ic like that came up fainter then a 20m and its meant to be 10m!

Congratulations snorman this little thread rocks indeed!!

June bugs!!!

haha. this has to be without a doubt the luckiest thread ever! And yes I do have more tests that I will be taking over the next couple of days, so we'll see if it progresses.

Congrats Snorman!

It is a bit lucky isnt it!! i also see Buffyx in june bugs got her bfp, she posted on page one of this thread but not recently i dont think.

Pls keep us updated Snuggles!! FX crossed for darker lines xx

I come on here on my work computer. I'm terrible :p Also use FB while at work. :dohh:

no spotting or cramping yesterday, which is how i usually feel right before af. Took this with fmu and hubby thinks it's bfn because the second line isn't as dark as the control line. I guess he's thinking of opk's. lol. Frer was a bfn. With AF due today maybe it's still too early, and I'll retest on sunday or monday.

I couldn't see this picture on my phone earlier. I see the line. Have you tested again since this test? Don't you have a million tests to waste lol.

no spotting or cramping yesterday, which is how i usually feel right before af. Took this with fmu and hubby thinks it's bfn because the second line isn't as dark as the control line. I guess he's thinking of opk's. lol. Frer was a bfn. With AF due today maybe it's still too early, and I'll retest on sunday or monday.

I couldn't see this picture on my phone earlier. I see the line. Have you tested again since this test? Don't you have a million tests to waste lol.

lol. i do have some more tests, although my supply has dwindled these last 2 months. Last month because of my experiment, and this month because well because i'm a poas addict. lol.

this is after a 4 hour hold. I don't know what's going on. It's there but has faded considerably. Boo.

Attachments

• IMG_1969_opt.jpg
    IMG_1969_opt.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Ladies. Snoreman Jenny and Kialea. ive been away form bnb few days.. so happy for you all.. great news... maybe us ladies will get the next round.. i might look up this info on pineapple and preseed.

Hey ladies, congrats on all the BFPs! I took a test on Wed (thought I was 15dpo) and it was BFN- so think either I am out or I OV'd later than I had thought as still no AF- probably around the 5th based on CM. Will try and test again on the weekend although we are going camping so may not get a chance until Monday. Very lucky thread so hope some of that rubs off on me! Still lots of EW or creamy CM. Bit of cramping on right side...anyone else had this around 12dpo?

Snuggles I still see it though its bound to be faded on a hold and not fmu. Do one in thr morning again :thumbup:

Deffo worth a try techheather I used preseed and ate the pineapple core.

Pihabella do you normally get pre af spotting?

Sorry jenny bean I keep calling you jelly bean!!

I just took a digi as well, and it showed I'm about 4 weeks pregnant! :D

Any update sunggles? Xx

so i took a digi this morning and it's a bfn. So I guess I'm still going to wait for AF to show (she's 3 days late right now). I'm still getting lines on my ic's, but you have to take those with a grain of salt. And if I was preggers, I think it would show on a digi by now. So i'm going to say that I'm out this month, and hope that AF shows up soon so I can move on to the next cycle.

:( well fingers crossed its just a slow hcg rise to show on a digi as they are 25mUi? and the ics are 10?

I'm out. AF got me this morning. So on to the next cycle. But congrats again to everyone who got there BFP's.

KIALea- no don't usually get spotting, just straight into flow. Still no AF today but pain in right side back after I went for a run today. Not too bad, just like a niggle near my hip bone and into thigh. Camping was great fun and a good chance to just forget about the TWW! Rode a horse 20km on Sunday for a fun endurance ride as its Spring here in Aus- its one thing I will really miss doing if I get preggers!
So the wait continues- my last cycle was 35 days so AF could be due Friday based on that, but it doesn't make a lot of sense based on my CM patterns this cycle. Will try to hold out to test until Friday if no AF before then. Good luck to ladies waiting for next month:) I may be joining you by the end of the week, but hopefully not!!

Hey whoops I posted a pic of this test in the old Sep thread by accident! So will try here anyway to see what you ladies think. Took test today (pic taken within 10 mins)- AF due tomorrow. Think I can see a line, definitely came up more obvious in the next hour when I went for a run. Anyway, what do you think? I inverted this pic and a few others just before and could see a clear line, but bah who knows! I will re-test on Saturday anyway if AF doesn't arrive, but hope its the start of a BFP! Will get FRER next time or digi as these ones are just so hard to read!

Attachments

• DSC04037-2.jpg
    DSC04037-2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 8
made a new thread to follow. since Kia moved out lol

join if you like..

1dpo= OCt 27, lucky thread. carrying over the luck from Sept 1 dpo

Hiya all, just wanted a bit of advice and support. I currently don't have a child and I have lost 2 babies.

My daughter, she died at 18 weeks gestation to Turner Syndrome in July 2010 and I had a mmc this year in February. I was on the injection from April to July this year. I had one shot. I had a little withdrawal bleed at the end of July and had my first what I believe proper AF the 2nd of this month. I had pains like I usually do and it lasted the normal amount of days. This is my first month TTC. I am not charting, temping or opk'ing. I am just going with the flow. I'm not sure of the length of my cycle, I've never really counted, I jus get AF symptoms so that's when I know. I know they are regular.. I'm basing my cycle on a 28 day this month until I see what the outcome is.

I would be 15dpo today and I tested about 3 days ago. Bfn. But the day after I tested, I went to the bathroom in the morning and had pink discharge. It looked as though AF was coming, I had woken up to be sick a few hours before. Felt really rough. I then was sick 3 more times in the day, I had flu like symptoms. I was achy, shivery and was burning up. Went to sleep that night, woke up feeling much better the next morning and there wasn't AF. So confused. I want to test tomorrow and I am so scared. I want this so much. I deffo feel that I could be. Been having light cramps and tugs low down. Feels really heavy and my bbs are getting sore. I am also really gassy and thirsty. What does everyone think?

Hiya all, just wanted a bit of advice and support. I currently don't have a child and I have lost 2 babies.

My daughter, she died at 18 weeks gestation to Turner Syndrome in July 2010 and I had a mmc this year in February. I was on the injection from April to July this year. I had one shot. I had a little withdrawal bleed at the end of July and had my first what I believe proper AF the 2nd of this month. I had pains like I usually do and it lasted the normal amount of days. This is my first month TTC. I am not charting, temping or opk'ing. I am just going with the flow. I'm not sure of the length of my cycle, I've never really counted, I jus get AF symptoms so that's when I know. I know they are regular.. I'm basing my cycle on a 28 day this month until I see what the outcome is.

I would be 15dpo today and I tested about 3 days ago. Bfn. But the day after I tested, I went to the bathroom in the morning and had pink discharge. It looked as though AF was coming, I had woken up to be sick a few hours before. Felt really rough. I then was sick 3 more times in the day, I had flu like symptoms. I was achy, shivery and was burning up. Went to sleep that night, woke up feeling much better the next morning and there wasn't AF. So confused. I want to test tomorrow and I am so scared. I want this so much. I deffo feel that I could be. Been having light cramps and tugs low down. Feels really heavy and my bbs are getting sore. I am also really gassy and thirsty. What does everyone think?

Hi. I'm really sorry for your losses :(.
Not sure about what you are having. I would wait a few more days then test again. Are you sure about ovulation day? Maybe you ovulated later so AF is later. Did you get early bfp with your past pregnancies? Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->