• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO- (2nd Jan) 30th Jan

lupinerainbow

Pregnant #1 after 9+ years LTTTC
Reaction score
:happydance: :happydance: I have ovulated! On New Years day! Come on :spermy::spermy: you can do it!! Make me a :baby: :happydance:
Yup cycle 24 the one lupine went loopy! :haha:

xxxxxx

hello! I've had a strange cycle this month, but i think I'm about 2 dpo....fx for our bfps!

Fx'ed we do :happydance: You have ovulated quite late if your ticker is right? Is that why you say you having a strange cycle?

xxxxx

Hey ladies, can I join? I believe I ovulated Dec 31st, which would make me 2 DPO today! I have been TTC for almost 11 months with PCOS and started my 1st 50mg clomid round! :dust:

Hey ladies, can I join? I believe I ovulated Dec 31st, which would make me 2 DPO today! I have been TTC for almost 11 months with PCOS and started my 1st 50mg clomid round! :dust:

Of course you can :thumbup: Hopefully the clomid will work for you (is your name aries because its you starsign? i am also aries- just thought i would drop that in :haha:) 11th month at the beginning of 2011- sounds lucky to me, so fx'ed! :hugs:

xxxxx

Haha! Yes I am an April Fools Baby. Good Observation! ...11th month TTC, It's 2011, and I was thinking of testing 1/11/11! I was going to test on 1/9 originally (DH Birthday) but I think it would be too early! It would be the year of the 11's!

Haha! Yes I am an April Fools Baby. Good Observation! ...11th month TTC, It's 2011, and I was thinking of testing 1/11/11! I was going to test on 1/9 originally (DH Birthday) but I think it would be too early! It would be the year of the 11's!

Definitely a good plan for 11th! You have to do it this cycle! :happydance: And oh that means your 1 week ahead of me mine is 8th april lol! 11 is my lucky number hence why i'm so excited plus my wedding date is 11 month of 2011 (Nov on our 5th anniversary) so obviously 11 was my lucky number for a reason!

xxxxx

Hey gals! how is everyone doing? Obviously it is a little too early for pg symptoms but last few days have had sore bbs and slight cramping. I am thinking could have been hcg injection I got to help ovulate but one could hope right!!

Fx'ed we do :happydance: You have ovulated quite late if your ticker is right? Is that why you say you having a strange cycle?

xxxxx

Yes, I think I ov 5 days later than last month. I have a lp of 11/12 days so AF will show up later too (but hopefully Ill get my BFP)! I'm just waiting away... :coffee: Haven't had any unusual symptoms. Although I have had a little heartburn that comes and goes and my nips are bit sensitive.

Hey :wave: Not got any symptoms as of yet except a stomach ache (got excited cause i thought it could be implantation but its too early so prob uti :shrug:
Sore bbs, cramping, sore nips and heartburn are pretty good symptoms fxed, although i have found that i get every single symptom of pg before af shows including heartburn :growlmad: so it would have to be something pretty strange for me to get excited about my symptoms (she says :haha:)!
Pugmama did you do anything different this cycle to make it later e.g. soy/maca etc and least you are prepared for a longer cycle! :hugs:
Keep up the pma, there has to be at least 3 bfp's on this thread :winkwink:

xxxxx

Sounds like a plan to me lupinerainbow!

I had my progesterone test today. It was 13.7 which I believe is on the low side but they said they like to see anything over 10 to confirm Ov. I hope it continues to go up!!

can i join? today im 3DPO...no major symptoms yet..

Aries- That should be fine so fx'ed :hugs:
Equal- Of course you can join! :wave: Welcome! :D

xxxxxx

welcome equal!

I had some cramping today..not sure if it means anything. could just be gas!:haha: I dont know how I can hold out 4 more days until testing. Im sticking to the 1.11.11..just sounds lucky!!

argh...i dont know what is or isnt a symptom at this point...i was so feeling like it was my month...but not anymore...how are you guys feeling??

Aries- That day will be a good day to test :thumbup: deffo sounds lucky!
Equal- Sorry to hear your feeling out :hugs: I'm feeling pretty optimistic actually like this might actually be my turn :happydance: i have no symptoms except feeling like i might actually be so not really sure but i'm liking being positive about it! My CP has gone back to high but its so unreliable i don't really want to get excited about it and i got strange CM for this time in my cycle but that could be down to the EPO i took this cycle so we will see :thumbup: goodluck though!
How are you other ladies feeling?

xxxxx

hi girls! I wanna join. 8dpo for me - and lots of cramping over last 12 hours. this ttc has been a LONG rd (cycle 21 for us) and just praying it is our turn. and, like you, Lupinerainbow, I just FEEL like this is our month. and I'm normally VERY negative about it all. ;)

I'll hop on here too :):blush: I'm on the same date as you lupine, I O'd on the 1st so and 7dpo today.....I have an urge to test so bad,m but want to hold off on HPT for awhile, so instead I'm just going to do an OPK each morning since yest to see if a line starts to darken on there.

I'm trying to keep PMA without getting too overexcited, I know we DTD all around O so I know that the :spermy: is there, I'm just hoping that it took :)

No real symptoms, but had a slight amount of nausea/heartburn for the past 2 days only when waking up....could be nothing though. When is everyone testing?

hey girls! ive had a lot of symptoms that come and go. i have no idea if im pregnant or not, but my normal PMS hasn't kicked in so thats exciting! i had such a crazy cycle this month, I just have my FX waiting it out....

Dahlia- Hey! :waves: Welcome! I know what you mean about a very long road I have been ttc for 24 months now :dohh: but hopefully it will bring the long journeys to an end. Cramping sounds good :thumbup: possibly implantation! Goodluck!
ttcmikeandme- Hey! :wave: Welcome! Good luck with your bfp this cycle, 7dpo is really early to test so just stick with the opks although I have known people to get pos opk just before af arrives so I wouldn’t recommend them as an accurate source, just make sure you use hpt before getting up your hopes :) I will be testing on 20th if no AF! Symptoms sound good :thumbup:!
Pugmama22- What sort of symptoms have you had and lack of AF symptoms is good :thumbup: yes your cycle was a little crazy so your af will probably be delayed a bit but hopefully your body was just making a real strong egg for you :D

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"