1 DPO- (2nd Jan) 30th Jan

How is everyone doing today? I hope we get some BFPs here soon! 11dpo here, bfn on testing, still really early. Unfortunantly I have like 6 hpts here, and can't keep my hands off of them! I just realized that is why I always used to wait until af was due, because I didn't have them in my grasp and would have to go out and buy them!

ttcmikeandme :haha: yep its alot easier when they aren't in your cupboard calling your name! Think i will be testing on sunday instead now but we will see :thumbup:

xxxxxx

lupine it's so nice to hear your story!! you really don't seem like you're 18 from the way you talk at all!! definitely more mature! :) any sign of af today?? I'm keeping my fx'd for you hun!!! :thumbup:

so ladies I totally gave in to temptation :dohh: and tested on both 10 dpo as well as this morning (12 dpo) and it was :bfn: both times. My suspicions were right it seems. :witch: is due on Saturday or Sunday and I'm pretty sure it will show up. I guess that gives me another month to get into better shape!!

ton of babydust to all of you.. keep the rest of us posted!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey h0peful :wave: Your not out till AF gets here so keep your PMA for now :hugs: and thank you :thumbup:
No af for me i'm also 12dpo but have a 12day LP so af is due now, keep going to loo every 5mins cause i think she has come but its just CM for now :thumbup:
How is everyone else getting on?

xxxx

hi girls! Lupine -thx for your story - loved it!

AFM, I'm 13 dpo today - haven't tested since day 10 but don't feel preg at all now - all symptoms gone - no sore bbs ...which is the exact way AF always starts for me - all symptoms go and then she comes. ah well - wait and see game. hope some of you get your bfps this month!

Dahlia- :hugs: When is AF due? shame you are feeling out but you never know till the :witch: turns up! Hope to see some bfp's here soon :thumbup:

xxxxxx

Hi,
Can I ask a question about cervix.... mines high and open, wen if you become preg does it chnage this early??? xxx

If you was pregnant it would be closed it sounds like you are ovulating? :hugs:

xxxxx

I am due sat, lupine...I think that's when u r testin right?

well I had egg white cm 10th and a pos opk... then 11th neg 12th neg... today sticky cm high n open Now im thinking its open as i can feel a hole but wud there be an opening if was closed if you get hwat I mean? Ok have all been neg, Wud the cervix close this early? 2dpo if thats right? xx

Dahlia- I hope so its up to OH i had planned to but agreed he could decide but it should be sat or sun :thumbup:
Laura- It is possibly still open from ov but i would advise to bd if you can if its still open you can still get more sperm in there :blush::haha:

xxxx

Still no AF for me..I'm expecting her tomorrow. Haven't tested since 11dpo. Tomorrow will be 14dpo..thinking of testing tomorrow fmu or sat assuming the :witch: doesn't show. Cmon BFPS for the whole thread!

Aries- Goodluck, hope that witch doesn't get you! We need some bfps! I like your idea of them for the whole thread :happydance: Still no af for me and she is due today still got a few hours left till i am officially late :thumbup:

xxxxx

So I gave in today and tested again (bad amanda!!!!), and this is what I got:
https://i55.tinypic.com/69hrok.jpg
I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this, I'm going to retest again tomorrow and Saturday and see if it darkens!

TTC- Wohooo! :happydance: definintely a :bfp: for you. Cant wait to see what your test looks like tomorrow! Im going to wait to test again until Sat am. I will be 15dpo and officially late then! I hope this darkens for you!!!!
Lupinrainbow- Thanks! I hope the :witch: stays away from you too!!!!

Oh and..I noticed something a little weird today. TMI ALERT...my CM is watery and milky. I have never had that before AF but this is my first clomid cycle so not sure what to expect. Honest opinions..anyone else have this before AF?? Thanks Ladies!

Congrats mikeandme!!! That's awesome!!!! Our first one!!!! All ur symptoms now please!

GL Aries...hopefully ur next.

Congrats mikeandme!!! That's awesome!!!! Our first one!!!! All ur symptoms now please!

GL Aries...hopefully ur next.

Thanks, no real symptoms but 5 days ago I had a big pulling/stretching pain in my stomach, and some slight nausea. I had a stomach bug for the past few days,, so any symptoms were masked by that!

I'm not sure if I'm even bfp now, tested today and it was really faint, the same as yesterday if maybe a slight lighter. I'm going to retest tomorrow and see how it goes, I hate that even though I said I wouldn't get excited I did and showed hubby and had him rub my belly last night for good luck this time. I'm hoping for stronger lines tomorrow.

take two days to double so you are all good! test tomorrow - prayers for you, mikeandme!

Thanks, no real symptoms but 5 days ago I had a big pulling/stretching pain in my stomach, and some slight nausea. I had a stomach bug for the past few days,, so any symptoms were masked by that!

I'm not sure if I'm even bfp now, tested today and it was really faint, the same as yesterday if maybe a slight lighter. I'm going to retest tomorrow and see how it goes, I hate that even though I said I wouldn't get excited I did and showed hubby and had him rub my belly last night for good luck this time. I'm hoping for stronger lines tomorrow.

Congratulations!!!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->