1 dpo 8/9/12 Testing August 18th.. Anyone want to jump aboard the Crazy train of SS

Reaction score
Today Im 1dpo and I“d Love some company on this crazy TTW Symptom spotters paradise.. All Symptoms. TMI Welcomed.. :)

This will be my 4th month of trying, and man its been a exhausting yet fun one... lol Can you have too much SEX? My only symptom today is Total dryness down there :haha: I just hope the 2 weeks fly by.. I plan on testing on August 18th.. AF due around the 20th or so...

Ladies dont be shy... ALL is Welcomed... Lets take this journey togther :flower:

Same testing day my friend :) Cant wait!!!

Today Im 1dpo and I“d Love some company on this crazy TTW Symptom spotters paradise.. All Symptoms. TMI Welcomed.. :)

This will be my 4th month of trying, and man its been a exhausting yet fun one... lol Can you have too much SEX? My only symptom today is Total dryness down there :haha: I just hope the 2 weeks fly by.. I plan on testing on August 18th.. AF due around the 20th or so...

Ladies dont be shy... ALL is Welcomed... Lets take this journey togther :flower:

Hi, I'm one day ahead on 2dpo and just love to SS!!!

So far sore nipples and swollen breasts. Also had alot of wet CM today - felt like I was on my period as could feel it squelching out....tmi?!

Not feeling as hopeful this cycle though as only had the one donation. Time will tell!

whats ss? and lol!!! Not tm i its okay. I had that happen too but hten again me and the other half were doing it all week long so i couldnt tell whats his or mine . anyway good luck!! :0 when do you test?

So far sore nipples and swollen breasts. Also had alot of wet CM today - felt like I was on my period as could feel it squelching out....tmi?!

Not feeling as hopeful this cycle though as only had the one donation. Time will tell!

:wave: Hey ladies... Thanks for joining in.... Im so excited.... Feeling very good this time. Now my cm has picked up! Yay!! I noticed slight sensitivity on nips as well.. ;)

Wooohooo Ely were on track again!! Im stoked!! eh still ya know lol

Beeka, hun it only takes just 1 lil swimmer and tons come out.. lol Stay positive, it will happen!!

whats ss? and lol!!! Not tm i its okay. I had that happen too but hten again me and the other half were doing it all week long so i couldnt tell whats his or mine . anyway good luck!! :0 when do you test?

lol I know what you mean about not being able to tell the difference. After donation I am never sure if I am still fertile or just leaking semen :sick:

I am going to start testing at 7dpo just on cheap internet cheapies.

SS = symptom spotting :happydance:

Symptom spotting silly... Yes TMI is welcomed... thats how ya learn... hehehe

Very true - let's hope there was a very strong swimmer in there :spermy::spermy::spermy:

Theres plenty Im sure :haha: Testing at 7dpo? Id have grey hair.. Thats tooo early... Poas addict in the making.. lol. Im gonna try to hold off as long as I can stand it!! Im already giddy at 1dpo!! lol
Good Luck, hope you get a early :bfp:

I usually only test from 7dpo to 10dpo and then count myself out if all neg. It stops me obsessing so much...as mad as that may sound!

Ok, I was positive at OPK this morning and yesterday and now I am negative. IS that normal to be positive for 18 hours and that is it. So is today my 1dpo or tomorrow is?? Thanks!!

Im clueless with OPK“s.. Sorry... I go by a Ov calender and watch my cm changes lol... Wish I could be of more help :(

Welp. I'll jump on in here.
9dpo, af due on the 19th.
Only symptoms:
Sore SORE heavy boobs (also been noticing the veins are more noticeable in boobs)
Tired not too much but enough to want hour long naps
No headaches, usually I always get headaches, none for about 1-2 weeks.
This past weekend should've been maybe 3dpo & 4dpo I got slight cramping on left side & it hurt worse during sex! :(
I crave salad like a huge juicy salad with ranch & croutons!! Yum! BUT get this... I hate lettuce.
I think thats about it. Well thats all i can think of. Lol

Also, I started taking Geritol on CD1 which was July 12. I don't temp or nothing. I just go with the flow. Me & OH have bd'd almost everyday. Its funny last month we had sex 21 days out of 31. Lmao

Wow!! Your Sooo pregnancy cravings, pronounced veins, Yep!! I see a BFP coming!! Congrats early!!
And I thought I had too much Sex! Your Soooo pregnant..

Im feeling good too. im glad to see you so positive and upbeat this time around!! And yes its exciting!! I hope we both get BFP. i hope we ALL do :)

:wave: Hey ladies... Thanks for joining in.... Im so excited.... Feeling very good this time. Now my cm has picked up! Yay!! I noticed slight sensitivity on nips as well.. ;)

Wooohooo Ely were on track again!! Im stoked!! eh still ya know lol

Beeka, hun it only takes just 1 lil swimmer and tons come out.. lol Stay positive, it will happen!!

oh ss haha got it thanks. And yes I am going to start testing 6po cuz i have NO PATIENCE!!! lol

lol I know what you mean about not being able to tell the difference. After donation I am never sure if I am still fertile or just leaking semen :sick:

I am going to start testing at 7dpo just on cheap internet cheapies.

SS = symptom spotting :happydance:

Ahh yay!! You just gave me so much hope! Woohoo!! Lol i love people who are so positive! Other people kind of doubt it or say its something else then I lose hope!! Praying for us all!!

I feel really hot. Like very uncomfortable hot. I'm laying under the blanket & from my own body heat I feel like I have a heating pad on top of me!! I took my temp. It was only 98.6 what the heck

Ok, I was positive at OPK this morning and yesterday and now I am negative. IS that normal to be positive for 18 hours and that is it. So is today my 1dpo or tomorrow is?? Thanks!!

Hi Liz.

After you have had your first positive opk you should ovulate around 12-36 hours later. I would guess that you ovulated yesterday which would make you 1 dpo today. And yep, it is normal for a surge to last 18 hours. Some only last 6 hours - others can surge for days. Do you temp? If so that will help you pin point ovulation. Good luck :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I'm 2dpo today. This is my 4th month trying and praying for 1st bfp! Me and dh went for gold with bd this month so feeling optimistic! Fx and baby dust to all of u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->