1 dpo 8/9/12 Testing August 18th.. Anyone want to jump aboard the Crazy train of SS

Omg! I just got a positive with first response 11 dpo! I can't believe it. It was a very faint positive but it was still definitely there. I will be testing again tomorrow morning though just to double check and also get the doctor to send me off for a blood test. :happydance:
Baby dust to you all

CONGRATS BABYGIRL!!

OMGBABY, wow ims o sorry :( are you SURE its AF?? remmeber that some women confuse IB with AF...

Ive tested twice again and i get bfp that are so faint they almost look negative. And ive gotten one negative. (i peed on two sticks at once lol). Im freaking out. Im thinking maybe my pee was VERY concentrated the time i got a darkish bfp. the bfps ive had so far are with the same brand. the other brand maybe just cant pick it up yet. or maybe i lost it already :/ i hope not. But the Hormone would only get stronger so I'm pretty sad right now. Im just going to wait until AF day and start testing AFTER that, which is sat. ill test again monday if AF doesnt show :(

if its a week early isnt that fishy?!?!?!? it might be IB!!! check that out. honestly my last pregnancy i BLED HEAVY for 7 days just like a normal AF for me. turns out though i was pregnant the whole time.

I'm 100% sure its af. A week early.

hi, I will be testing on the 18th. I was wonder what everyone symptoms are? Mine are nausea, irratbility, bloating, gassy, heartburn on and I mention Hot flashes. I have been feeling as I got a tingling feeling in stomach. But no sore boods. Praying for a BFP come this way soon.

Wow, Ive had no internet, it stinks.. Bbs are soar as all get out.. Still waiting on testing.
grrrr. Will have cell fixed at noon.. Will catch uo then.. Nite

Hang in there girls!!

Congrats babygirl4!!

I think I'm gonna stay away from the threads for awhile. It seems like every thread I've commented on everyone has gotten BFP & I just rather not deal with it.
Good luck & fx to you all!!

Dont give up, it took me 5 years to get pregnant with my daughter. It will happen for you.

Ely27 whats the latest, did you get your BFP? I know you had a faint line but never heard anything else.. Hope your doing well..

I'm testing tomorrow, I think I had IB the other day :shrug: going to test in the morning, if I'm not I'm packing my bags and going to Florida for a few weeks to Relax and Destress from all the noise around here...

Good Luck ladies who are testing soon... Babydust to you all!

I went to the Doctor and I had a UTI, no test but he said that from the sounds of all my symptoms I was pregnant but he told me to wait a week to test so he gave me papers to go to the lab and get urine and blood test done... The pink spotting turned into a flow 2 days later, I'm pretty sure its AF but my temps are still high :shrug: I'm confused... I'm packing my bags and leaving for Florida for a week to get away from all the stress, even my bf.. :haha: I'm so annoyed with him right now... I'm thinking of taking a month off from TCC its so draining... I'm so hard on myself as it is and my heart breaks everytime I go through this... Such a devastation... Never thought it would be so hard to become pregnant... grrr

Wishing you all the BEST, I pray You all get your well deserved BFP's Soon! :flower:

Okay I'm CD11. Af was quite normal I would say. But the past 2 days I've had this weird (tmi sorry) sticky white cm. & its like in pieces I guess its not like one huge outpour i guess. Lol kinda confusing. Sometimes its in my pants other times i have to wipe to get it off. It makes me feel really "wet" down there as if i peed my pants. Lol
Sorry ladies, but what do you think

Also. I've had headaches every single day since CD1

Does it have a odor to it? The reason I ask is because if its white and clumpy it sounds like Thrush? I'm not any good with the female stuff sorry... I'm still learning... I'm totally clueless, I've learned so much from being on here.. Hope someone can help you hun :)

Only 2 days to go and I get bloods done... So I can know for sure.. IF I'm not preggo I'm going to be just fine.. It will happen some day...

No it doesnt. Atleast I dont think so, I've been stuffed up lately.
We had OH's 4 month old niece stay the night last night & I've been telling her to baby talk to my belly & tell her cousin to come on soon!! Lol OH thinks i'm crazy!

UPDATE: Hi EVERYONE!!! SoOOOOOOooOOooOOo im TTC again. my BFP was a chemical pregnancy :/ ughhhhh i really thought i got lucky lol. oh well Sorry I disappeared but i was extremely sad. But Im fine now. How is everyone???? Updates?

Update! Just got my BFP! :)

Omg!! Congrats!! What did you do differently this time?
Af just went away & we've done the deed 2 times already!!! I'm down for anything this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->