1 dpo 8/9/12 Testing August 18th.. Anyone want to jump aboard the Crazy train of SS

thank you!!! lol yes!! do it everyday!! haha.

Actually, i couldnt really tell you what i did different, except not stress or focus on the 2ww (which is IMPOSSIBLE when youre actually TRYING and that's the thing, i was really trying this time). Thing is around the time I was ovulating I got a really bad stomach virus. Ended up in the hospital. I was so sick for almost a week that we didnt do it. We def did it before i fell sick and afterwards. SO because of my virus (which in itself was quite distracting) I really didnt bother to focus on baby making because I really thought we were out. As time passed i had NO symptoms like i did last month. Last month i had EVERYTHING and IMMEDIATELY. This time i really had nothing so i thought nothing of it. i was even already planning the next ovulation lol. Then i noticed i was peeing ALOT but that started so early that i assumed was my UTI. But i did find it fishy because ive had the UTI for a bit now and frequent urination was really the issue (just strong odor). SO one i got a pain in my boobs i knew something was up but my boobs never hurt. I took a test (HONESTLY 100% expecting a negative) and then BAM a DARK positive! at 12dpo. I was and still am in SHOCK! So really i think just not focusing so much on it. I did eat a little healthier as well... not as much fast food or chocolate... dont know if that helped but just pointing out what was different.

How have you been OMGBABY & HOPIN&PRAYIN!? Im sending lots of baby dust your way so you guys can join me!! :)

Update! Just got my BFP! :)

Omg!! Congrats!! What did you do differently this time?
Af just went away & we've done the deed 2 times already!!! I'm down for anything this cycle!!

These are my 12dpo/13dpo tests :)

Attachments

• Photo on 9-13-12 at 2.49 PM.jpg
    Photo on 9-13-12 at 2.49 PM.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
Hey!! We have been doing it almost everyday. We didnt yesterday tho! :( i'm trying not to really think about it too much or stress about it. But i've been praying on it. I think i'm gonna stop tho & just keep doing it. I've noticed lately i've been going to the bathroom alot at work usually i never use the bathroom at work. & i've been eating healthier atleast i'm trying. :)
Lets hope i can join you!!
Btw your gorgeous!!

Im kinda lost guys...
My last day of af was last friday. & for the past 2-3 days I've had af type pains. Well not pain but i just feel like shes coming! Along with nausea & headaches

Its O pains!!! Do it today! and the next two days!!! :)

Im kinda lost guys...
My last day of af was last friday. & for the past 2-3 days I've had af type pains. Well not pain but i just feel like shes coming! Along with nausea & headaches

Wait im so confused, u got ur period a week ago n are getting it again now?

Im kinda lost guys...

Im kinda lost guys...

Lol no. I got it a week ago but the past few days i've felt like i am going to start. Not cramping just weird pains near like my hair (pubic) line. Its really weird. & i feel really odd about oh. I told him i feel like we are closer then ever as if hes like apart of me like in me. Lol

So it could very well be O pains! make sure you guys do it!!!! i realllllyyyyy hope this is it for you :)

Im kinda lost guys...

Lol no. I got it a week ago but the past few days i've felt like i am going to start. Not cramping just weird pains near like my hair (pubic) line. Its really weird. & i feel really odd about oh. I told him i feel like we are closer then ever as if hes like apart of me like in me. Lol

Thanks girl!! We skipped yesterday :( but did it the 3 days before & did it today

no worries. im sure they survived the day yesterday! I skipped a few days myself cuz i got sick and now im pregnant. ah im excited, i hope to hear a bfp!

no worries. im sure they survived the day yesterday! I skipped a few days myself cuz i got sick and now im pregnant. ah im excited, i hope to hear a bfp!

Me too!! I'm so excited this cycle. Just trying not to get too ahead of myself :) i'll def keep you updated!

Hey, I'm due to test on 19th/20th! 5dpo today. Feel so moody today, was constipated past few days and constantly have heartburn (like constant hot acid stomach)! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->