1 dpo 8/9/12 Testing August 18th.. Anyone want to jump aboard the Crazy train of SS

Ok, I was positive at OPK this morning and yesterday and now I am negative. IS that normal to be positive for 18 hours and that is it. So is today my 1dpo or tomorrow is?? Thanks!!

Hi Liz.

After you have had your first positive opk you should ovulate around 12-36 hours later. I would guess that you ovulated yesterday which would make you 1 dpo today. And yep, it is normal for a surge to last 18 hours. Some only last 6 hours - others can surge for days. Do you temp? If so that will help you pin point ovulation. Good luck :thumbup:

Thanks for the reply! I think I did o yesterday. I had horrible cramps on the lower left side. I did a opk this morning and it was neg. so I guess today is my 1dpo. Baby dust to you!! XO

I feel really hot. Like very uncomfortable hot. I'm laying under the blanket & from my own body heat I feel like I have a heating pad on top of me!! I took my temp. It was only 98.6 what the heck

I was like that when I was preggo before... Sounds like you have a bun in the oven... When are you testing? Fxd you get your BFP!!

I feel really hot. Like very uncomfortable hot. I'm laying under the blanket & from my own body heat I feel like I have a heating pad on top of me!! I took my temp. It was only 98.6 what the heck

I was like that when I was preggo before... Sounds like you have a bun in the oven... When are you testing? Fxd you get your BFP!!

I am trying to wait until the day af is due but I dont think I can!! Lol
I took a nap last night so was up til about 1:30-2 a.m & i wanted to get up earlier but ended up snoozing my alarm until 1:30 p.m.!!! I had to work at 3. By 6 I was dead tired.
At work I felt kinda like a pinching feeling near my belly button!! That excited me!! :)
Also, I had a dream the lady who lives across the hall from me died. Lol so weird.

Lol. Vivid dreams.. insomnia, pregnancy check... :)

I know Ive been a moody bish bad, It took me everything not to go off on my lazy ass bf.. grrr He“s lucky he left.. I cookee dinner and of course he disappears... nothing new, its the weekend...

Lol. Vivid dreams.. insomnia, pregnancy check... :)

I know Ive been a moody bish bad, It took me everything not to go off on my lazy ass bf.. grrr He“s lucky he left.. I cookee dinner and of course he disappears... nothing new, its the weekend...

Lol hey! More food for you!! :)
Thank goodness its the weekend though!!

:happydance: :happydance: Yes the weekends here. He came home yelling, I left.. Don“t want or need the stress.. ugg my nips are so sensitive!! Come on 18th!! lol Oh and dinner was great, hope he enjoys it, thats his last homecooked meal, Im done... enoughs enough already grr

Hey guys. Ive been dealing with alot lately. Havent been able to check this. Hows everyone. Hopin&Prayin how are you? the 18th is too far isnt it?
Im 7dpo and def feeling lots of symptoms... CRANKY MOOD SWINGS, Nausea, sore boobs, cramping, stabbing, full uterus, spotting. im so excited. I just want it comfirmed with a bfp!!!!

I'm just starting to feel like Im out... my boobs are not sore at all! they never really are with pms either..
I still feel the twingy, crampy tummy, temp is 98.3 and above, spells of nausea and dizziness, and fatigue but due to pretty bad allergies these symptoms could be caused my that...

I'm kinda in the same boat as you dollface. My boobs aren't as sore just near my underarms & when touched. I've been really hot lately & real nauseous. But i wont lose hope until the witch shows!

Hi, Ladies. Hope your weekend is going well. Im having a plethera of symptoms, today I had a backache from hell, mild cramping, blood taste in my mouth, I about gagged, dry mouth, fullness in bbs and uterus, mood swings, short fused, greasy face and breaking out, strong wee and cm picking up... Alot of things so early, I think Im off on my dpo ... :shrug: Hot too...,I still have a ways to go ugggg. I left my bf! I just cant deal with his constant issues... I dont need to be stressed..

Hang in there Ladies, Think positive, Pee positive!! Baby dust to you All!!!

Wow... Sounds like you've had a crazy weekend! How long were you guys together? Let's hope that if its meant to be it'll work out.
& wow alot of SS!! Fx for BFP!!
Last night my back started hurting its like a shooting pain on the left side omg.. Its horrible. It continued & is hurting now!! Lets hope these are all good things & we all get BFP

Also, usually before af my cm will kind of dissappear unless i'm bd'ing but lately its cm all the time. If that makes sense! Lol

Girl you need to :test: ;test: :test: Fxd, you get your BFP! Good Luck!!

Im Ok, Right now Im looking out for Me, I will be just fine. Thank you though. :) I“ve had a runny nose all day, the sides of my bbs hurt and they are big & full ouch.. Its way too early for that!! My cm is picking up too. yuck...

Looks like were going to get our BFP“s!! Im prayin for both of us.. Baby dust to you “fingers crossed too!“

Ughh.. Ladies I don't think I can wait any longer. Af due on the 19th.
Symptoms started at about 3-4 dpo. Those days I had cramping on my left side & near uterus.
Since then I've had back pain on left side & also lower back, nausea which started a day or two ago. Sore sore boobs started right after ovulation but have died down a bit. Now they only hurt near underarms, the veins are still very noticeable tho. I had a craving for salad which I hate lettuce but now its not as strong of a craving just every now & then. But lately I'm very hungry but never find anything I want. Very tired & vivid dreams.
This cycle I've wanted to test everyday which has never happened before & I dont think I can wait any longer!! Lol i want to test tomorrow morning with fmu at 13 dpo but I am so scared of bfn. What do you ladies think?

Girl you need to :test: ;test: :test: Fxd, you get your BFP! Good Luck!!

Im Ok, Right now Im looking out for Me, I will be just fine. Thank you though. :) I“ve had a runny nose all day, the sides of my bbs hurt and they are big & full ouch.. Its way too early for that!! My cm is picking up too. yuck...

Looks like were going to get our BFP“s!! Im prayin for both of us.. Baby dust to you “fingers crossed too!“

Good luck to you too!!! I'm actually so excited to test for once!! :)
I really hope & pray we see the answers we want! & i'm glad your happy!! :)

WHAT??!?!?! wwhat happened??/

Hi, Ladies. Hope your weekend is going well. Im having a plethera of symptoms, today I had a backache from hell, mild cramping, blood taste in my mouth, I about gagged, dry mouth, fullness in bbs and uterus, mood swings, short fused, greasy face and breaking out, strong wee and cm picking up... Alot of things so early, I think Im off on my dpo ... :shrug: Hot too...,I still have a ways to go ugggg. I left my bf! I just cant deal with his constant issues... I dont need to be stressed..

Hang in there Ladies, Think positive, Pee positive!! Baby dust to you All!!!

Good luck hopin and omgbabe!

I have been going through SO MANY SYMPTOMS OMG. EWCM, HORRIBLEEEE CRANKINESS (HUGE BITCH), CRAMPING, STABBING DOWN THERE AND FULL FEELING, BOOBS HURTS, HEADACHE, SORE THROAT, BACKACHE, SPOTTING FINALLY STOPPED THOUGH... im so excited :) i really feel and know that i am. im dying to see a BFP! GOod luck guys baby dust!

Hya ladies,

This is my first ever post and I am still trying to work out what some of your abbreviations are which is keeping my mind off the obvious, so I shall apologise at the beginning for not using the short versions he he!
We have been trying for about a year, I had a chemical miscarriage last May. I've done the usual tracking etc, except this month as I'd run out of tests!
So I have calculated that I am probably about 7dpo and have just started the get cramps in my lower abdomen. At the moment they are on the right side.
It's a little disheartening when you get them isn't it!
I have had this before and am expecting it to arrive next week, but still have my fingers crossed.
For those who have been lucky enough to conceive, did you get the stomach cramps or discomfort?
When I had the miscarriage the only symptoms I recall we're feeling sick.

The two week wait is a nightmare!! Feels like months!!

Good luck to everyone... I'm glad I have found this site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->