1 dpo 8/9/12 Testing August 18th.. Anyone want to jump aboard the Crazy train of SS

:wave: Welcome Speedchick, yes the TTW is miserable, exhausting and makes ya wanna go madd. I told myself to just go on about my day and not put so much energy into symptom spotting but its damn near impossible, every ache, pull or twinge I google :haha: Im feeling very positive this cycle, the pale yellowish snotty cm told me its a bfp in the making, Ive never had that before!! Im 5/6 dpo and Im soooo ready to test but I know Im early grrr... Today I feel a tad achey, stuff in my throat, seem warmer, dry mouth, bbs full and hurt on the sides, which never do, dull cramping... ohh sooo tired like I havent slept for days.... yawn..

Sorry to hear of your mc, Ive been through that too when I was 18. I was 9 1/2 weeks, its devastating :hug:
Just try to relax and keep busy, the time will fly by... When are you testing? Im not testing for another 5or so days... dont want to see a BFN!! Uggg..

Hi speedchick! Welcome! I know how excited i was when i found this site. Talking about everything makes it all a bit easier. especially during the two week wait lol. and yes youre right, longest two weeks of my life!!!!!!! I am currently 9dpo and it couldnt go by any slower -_- Anyway, sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope this is your month. I also have cramping (as well as many other symptoms) and im almost absolutely positive im pregnant. So id say cramping is a good sign. especially if you dont usually cramp around this time... good luck and keep us posted! When do u test by the way?

Hya ladies,

This is my first ever post and I am still trying to work out what some of your abbreviations are which is keeping my mind off the obvious, so I shall apologise at the beginning for not using the short versions he he!
We have been trying for about a year, I had a chemical miscarriage last May. I've done the usual tracking etc, except this month as I'd run out of tests!
So I have calculated that I am probably about 7dpo and have just started the get cramps in my lower abdomen. At the moment they are on the right side.
It's a little disheartening when you get them isn't it!
I have had this before and am expecting it to arrive next week, but still have my fingers crossed.
For those who have been lucky enough to conceive, did you get the stomach cramps or discomfort?
When I had the miscarriage the only symptoms I recall we're feeling sick.

The two week wait is a nightmare!! Feels like months!!

Good luck to everyone... I'm glad I have found this site!

Hopin&Prayin! Im so impatient!!! lol. How are you feeling??

Its still early but so far today has been cramping and boobs a little sore. not as bad. have leakage in my right boob when i squeeze (i hear thats a good sign but now i wonder is it left over from 5 yrs ago?? lol). Definitely full pressure on uterus. Last night my throat was so dry. Im just so excited. I really feel a BFP coming on. I cant wait! I am so excited to finally have u as a bump buddy! :)

Any new symptoms ladies. Im 99% sure Im definately pregnant!! Just hope this time bubs is super sticky!! I“m going my Dr. on Monday, I will be like 12 dpo. Im going to get urine & blood work.. Im super positive Im going to finally get the news I soooo want to hear!! Tooo many symptoms to list.... lol I bought test today but Im holding out as long as I can... :haha:

Good Luck Ladies, Lets get those BFP“s!!

Hi ladies,

Omg I'm going insane and think I'm making my husband go insane with all the talk. My AF is due 20th so im 8 dpo. My symptoms are feeling extremely tried/run down, boobs starting to hurt (is a sign of clomid), very moody, cm never really dried up this month, very hungry, been having AF like cramps in my lower tummy and back.
I need to know now! This is so hard! What if it comes up negative again? I don't know how much more I can take of this :(

Good luck to you all.

Hopin&Prayin I was most excited to announce this to you!!! and i cant WAIT for you to join me....

I GOT MY BFP JUST NOW!!!!!! :happydance::bfp::spermy::baby::haha:

I am beyond happy right now!!!!!!! Although its not FAT the positive lmao. its the faintest line Ive ever seen in my life lol. BUT ITS THERE!!! :) Im so excited. Now im def testing EVERYDAY to make sure the line is getting stronger

I cant wait to hear your BFPs!!!

Remember if you dont get it today its okay, cuz i almost threw my test out just now cuz i didnt see the line, then i put the light on a little brighter and with serious staring is when i saw it lol. But im not imagining it. Im so happy :)

Good luck to you all.

Hopin&Prayin I was most excited to announce this to you!!! and i cant WAIT for you to join me....

I GOT MY BFP JUST NOW!!!!!! :happydance::bfp::spermy::baby::haha:

I am beyond happy right now!!!!!!! Although its not FAT the positive lmao. its the faintest line Ive ever seen in my life lol. BUT ITS THERE!!! :) Im so excited. Now im def testing EVERYDAY to make sure the line is getting stronger

I cant wait to hear your BFPs!!!

Remember if you dont get it today its okay, cuz i almost threw my test out just now cuz i didnt see the line, then i put the light on a little brighter and with serious staring is when i saw it lol. But im not imagining it. Im so happy :)

Congrats!! So exciting! I just tested at 14dpo & got bfn.

I felt so good about this cycle. I was so excited the whole time & just felt like this was it. I've been just standing in the shower for 10 mins now.
I feel like I let both myself & OH down.

Ely27 How did you get a faint positive when we both had our,AF the same day? Im only 6dpo? Did you check in within the specified timeframe??

Congrats early, your on your way.... :)

Omgbaby hun dont beat yourself up, Your NOT out till the witch shows!! Chin up, everything will be just fine, maybe your OV was later? Fingers & Everything crossed for ya, dont you give up girlie!!!

Im just plain pooped... hungry and wanna sleep... lol

Thank you for the congrats :) And dont feel that way!!! You arent in control and you will be pregnant when the time is meant to be. But I noticed on ur ticker ur 14dpo BUT with 4 days left testing. thats the same time frame that i had. Diff cycle lengths but technically i have 4 days left too. and my positive is extremely faint. visible, my other half saw it as well, but faint. So give it time, theres still lots of hope :) Baby dust to you!!!

I felt so good about this cycle. I was so excited the whole time & just felt like this was it. I've been just standing in the shower for 10 mins now.
I feel like I let both myself & OH down.

Not sure... i got my period july 21st... i get it for 7 days. then I believe i O'd on the 14th cycle day. therefore making me 10dpo now, give or take. Im due for AF (not anymore lol) on the 18th...

and when are you going to test?!!?!?
:shrug::happydance::hugs:

Ely27 How did you get a faint positive when we both had our,AF the same day? Im only 6dpo? Did you check in within the specified timeframe??

Congrats early, your on your way.... :)

Omgbaby hun dont beat yourself up, Your NOT out till the witch shows!! Chin up, everything will be just fine, maybe your OV was later? Fingers & Everything crossed for ya, dont you give up girlie!!!

Im just plain pooped... hungry and wanna sleep... lol

So. Ladies I think i just had implantation bleeding. Obviously I'm ttc #1 so I dont really know what to look for but I went to the bathroom & there was a little brown on underwear & when I wiped there was a tiny bit of brown on paper. So little that if I wasnt looking for it I wouldnt have known. Lol
I looked online at this calendar a few weeks ago & it said like when I should ovulate & when implantation bleeding should occur & it said that the spotting would happen today!! I hope it is!!! Fx

Ohhhh I Realllyyy hope So too!!! Fingers crossed for yz!!

Somethings brewing now, Ive started to get lovely cramps grrr...
Im not testing till the 20th... I know one think Im super exhausted and hungry lol

Nope, nothing happened, but something did, Thrush! YUCK!! Note to self, do not scratch down there, holy shit, I wzs on fire when I put the medicine in.. Sorry TMI... LOL I hope I make it past 9dpo this time, I started a week early at 9dpo :( No more surprises, just My bfp :haha:

Oh, I forgot, when I took my friend to the hospital, I had gotten a blood/metalic taste in my mouth, I gagged.. thought I was going to lose my dinner, which it took everything for me to hold down... ugggg.. I cant handle throwing up... :sick:

I had a metallic/rotten taste in my mouth all morning. It wouldnt go away i was so annoyed!!
Yesterday the tiny spot of pink never cam back & today when I came home from work I had about a quarter size mark of brown on my undies. But when I wiped & looked, nothing.
Sound like ib?
Also usually I can tell all day when Af is coming. But today I wasnt feeling any different so I doubt its af

Oooo also This morning soon as i woke up for about an hour I had these like cramp type feelings in uterus. Lol

UPDATE:

I am wanting to post up pics of my bfp but how do i do that? lol

Ive tested twice since then, both times at night, and have gotten BFN :( im heartbroken. Im hoping the hormone just isnt strong enough yet and needs testing in the morning and not that it was a chemical or didnt stick. Ill be testing again in the AM. Fingers crossed

How did it go this morning Ely.
Af came last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->