• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

Hi ladies,
Sorry I didn't get on sooner I was swamped... So 12 dpo, nothing to report othervthan swollen boobs and being really cranky... I ordered more tests so I have no choice but to wait so that might stop me from fighting the urge to POAS and :test:.. This will happen for us girls, we need to keep the PMA up :hugs:, sometimes easier said than done, but we do have our little support group to get us through this month

hope everyone has a great night And let's hope we get better news tomorrow, :dust:

TTCNumbertwo said:
fairynuff- I've heard that a metallic taste in your mouth is a symptom of pregnancy, hoping it is one for you.
All the ladies that are still getting bfn's- keep your hopes up, if your a POAS addict like me, you're probably just testing too early- I'm sure your bfp's are coming.
I'm on cycle day 2 today- starting round 3 of Clomid tomorrow!
Tons of luck & :dust: for your next round of clomid

Goodmorning Ladies... finally 13 dpo ..I will be testing in the morning is AF doesnt show up (but i heard clomid could delay af by weeks :( ) Anyways OH woke me up this morning to dtd and I had a little cramping during and afterwards but its gone now... i've never had that before so i'm not sure what that means...bbs are still sore but they arent getting worst ..hmmmm... i'm tired but had a long day yesterday so that could be the reason..so we shall see...Hope you ladies have a wonderful day...if anyone is testing please let us know the results and i'll check back in on lunch :)

WTH :growlmad: (sorry TMI and rant :oops:) I am already having strings of blood in my CM...that's way too early...and I never used to spot before my AF but last cycle and this one, rules have changed....for what?? Why?? Why do things have to change when you are TTC? What is so different in pre-TTC and TTC times?? I woke up feeling so much better but not any more...what's up with us ladies?? :shrug: My molars hurt so bad too :nope: (yesterday it was the entire left side of face, took 2 advils last night, woke up feeling fine but the pain is back and it is concentrated around molars)...trying to get dentist appointment for next week...:hissy:

WTH :growlmad: (sorry TMI and rant :oops:) I am already having strings of blood in my CM...that's way too early...and I never used to spot before my AF but last cycle and this one, rules have changed....for what?? Why?? Why do things have to change when you are TTC? What is so different in pre-TTC and TTC times?? I woke up feeling so much better but not any more...what's up with us ladies?? :shrug: My molars hurt so bad too :nope: (yesterday it was the entire left side of face, took 2 advils last night, woke up feeling fine but the pain is back and it is concentrated around molars)...trying to get dentist appointment for next week...:hissy:

What DPO are you? could it be implantation bleeding?, my molars hurt a little too, may thats a good sign :dust:

Hi Ladies,
13 dpo, nothing to report other than wanting tuna fish for breakfast :shock:...I woke up at 4am wanting tuna fish and that's the first thing I ate when I woke up this morning...weird yes, possible PMS yes, I always eat weird stuff, but never woke up really wanting it...I am a pancake or sweet stuff in the morning kind of person, so tuna fish is a bit odd :rofl:...Cramping is still on a off...My head hurts, and my right side molars are hurting (may be a sign hopin2b :happydance:) and my boobs are swollen...Can't test because I am still waiting for the ones I ordered to arrive, which may be a good thing because I would probably use all 10 over the next few days.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, thank goodness the weather finally go better...nice a chilly just like I love it :hugs:

***UPDATE 2:55pm***
Well ladies, I am out for the month, I just started spotting and its not light spotting, its like a orange red, which means that it will soon get darker and af is here... I still have everything crossed for our girls here :dust:...I am going to go have a good cry :cry:, but I am not loosing hope, it will happen next month, preseed and soft cups round two is coming

Uuuggghh y does my ticker still say 12 dpo isn't it supposed to say 13 .... its making me feel like I'm going crazy

Hey ladies I'm praying this is our cycle!! good luck and baby dust for everyone!!:dust:

***UPDATE 2:55pm***
Well ladies, I am out for the month, I just started spotting and its not light spotting, its like a orange red, which means that it will soon get darker and af is here... I still have everything crossed for our girls here :dust:...I am going to go have a good cry :cry:, but I am not loosing hope, it will happen next month, preseed and soft cups round two is coming

so sorry to hear that :nope:...I'll be there with you soon :hugs:

What DPO are you? could it be implantation bleeding?, my molars hurt a little too, may thats a good sign :dust:

I have no idea what dpo I am on this cycle...I could anywhere be between 9 and 12 dpo...I like you showed hope for me :hugs: but I don't want to build up hopes...this is one cycle where I have least hopes :dohh:
I used to have 25 day cycle before TTC...considering that AF is expected on 7th Oct but if I ovulated early, it could be anywhere between 4 and 7...other than swollen gums/aching teeth I have no exclusive symptom :nope:...I am taking it easy :thumbup:...

About IB...it could have been left-over stuff from my pap smear...

I'm sorry for the ladies who af showed up for but atleast u are able to get back to ttc. ..lots of babydust to allll of U...... I just wish I would get a positive or af will show up in the morning. So I can atleast go through this cycle with u girls.... I've been cramping alllll day AF cramps. ....uuughhh....I'm so bloated I look months into pregnancy lol..
my bbs are still sore when I press on them though.... its uncomfortable to have my bra on though... work has me exhausted so ill test first thing in the am and update u ladies...I hope everyone is feeling better. Goodnight

Hi I am 1 or 2 DPO. This is our 3rd month trying. May I join in the conversation? I hate the 2WW- every little thing that I feel I think is a symptom. We tried pre seed this month so I am hoping that works! I have heard good things! Has anyone heard of people getting lots of extra CM as a 1st sign of pregnancy? My friend told me that it happened to her with both pregnancies- and I have seen people mention it here. Lots of love and baby dust to all- (I think thats so cute!)

Good Morning Ladies :hi:,
I am officially out this month, spotting has turned to full force AF...She got me again :cry:, moving on to next month with TTCnumbertwo, anyone else with us? I am CD2 today

Welcome snod80 :hugs:, and still hold on to hope and tons of :dust: for all who are still in it this month :hug:

Goodmorning ladies I woke up at 5am and tested frer BFN still not even a hint of a line so I'm guessing this just isn't my month and af is acting up like always... I haven't had any cramps today and even though I swear my nips are darker it must b in my head..ill test again. At the end of the week if af doesn't show but I'm not having any symptoms

Well Ladies :witch: got me too...I just wiped and there she was i know its not anything else bc it has an orange tint to it just like mommysierra's...so i guess I'm rolling with you ladies ..which makes me happier i don't have to go through this cycle by myself :) I love u ladies :hugs: lol...I'm going to start a new thread if everyone doesnt mind and i'll post the link here

Here is the link to the new thread https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/428449-cycle-buddies-tww-buddies-soon2b-bump-buddies.html

fairynuff...hopin2bmommy..dan-O...Vrain....You guys let me know if your moving on and got your BFP's(i hope) or if your joining us so I can add your names

Hey ladies,

I tested this morning and got a BFN too :nope: Not even a hint of a line to ponder over. In fact the negative result appeared so quickly it was like it was mocking me! Still no sign of :witch: but I'm guessing she's probably hovering somewhere nearby now.

Don't know what to think or feel at the moment, I'm glad I have you girls for support though. Lets hope October is lucky for all of us, see you in the new thread.

Good luck to all you girls still waiting to test, let us know how you get on. Fingers crossed for BFPs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->