1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

ok well i just woke up again...lol decided to go back to sleep this morning because i'm off from work and i was feeling a little down...Still am but trying to stay positive...I had a bunch more dreams again..none about pregnancy but still crazy dreamn...Well i have nothing to do today but symptom spot so i will definitely drive myself crazy today

Good morning ladies...hope you all are doing well and will be loaded with symptoms today and the days to come...who is itching to POAS today? :haha: I am not even considering myself a BFP hopeful this cycle...:huh:

Here is a little blah blah from a discouraged TTCer...please bear with me :winkwink: Following is a well thought out list of symptoms that will get me excited and inspire me to POAS...

1) extremely sore boobs (I used to get sore boobs 4-5 days prior to AF but lately that's not happening...could it be because I changed from Women's One A Day prenatals, earlier I was on WAD multivitamins for a year..??)

2) extreme wetness down there (I am having yellow creamy CM since yesterday but I had it last month too)

3) extreme yawning (my friend's early symptom was that she couldn't stop yawning during the day)

4) extreme cramping (I do feel pain in tummy/abdomen/pelvic area once in a while but it can easily be ignored, when it gets intense enough to stop me from doing whatever I am doing, I'll think...)

5) tri-phasic temps (since I have been charting for last 4 months, I'll be able to figure out the 2nd temp spike)

6) extreme nausea (I have experienced some nausea in previous cycles but it has to be strong enough to make me gag or puke)

7) bleeding gums (I do get dull ache in teeth around 5-7dpo but I am looking for bleeding gums when I brush)

So take-home message is...I'll continue with SS in 2WW because that is inevitable :thumbup: but also understand which symptom will actually lead to a BFP at the end of cycle...I think this approach will help me 1) from POAS too early and 2) be less hopeful and more prepared for AF (if that makes any sense to anyone :wacko: )

Please excuse me for this long message, DH hasn't woken up yet and coming to this website is my latest hobby :haha:

You have excellent symptoms, it sounds good to me :happydance:, I say prepare for the worse and be pleasantly suprised with your bfp :dance:...enjoy your day :hugs:

Oh just in case you got it wrong, these are not my current symptoms, rather a list of symptoms I would love to have :winkwink: Thanks so much for your positive thoughts :hugs:

8 dpo today, I also had crazy dreams last night and I have some diarrhea (sorry if tmi). I don't know if either of them are symptoms, but they're all I have! Hope everyone is is having wonderful symptoms on this rainy dreary monday!

Good morning ladies...howz everybody doing today? The website didn't work for me last night :cry: I still do not have any exciting symptom...I do get dull/stabbing/pullling pain sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right side of lower abdomen. I wonder if it is due to wind because I am eating like a pig these days or is it in preparation for AF :-k
I anyways dream a lot but last 2 nights I have had very vivid dreams :evil:
Good luck to you all...do share your symptoms :flower:

[/QUOTE]Oh just in case you got it wrong, these are not my current symptoms, rather a list of symptoms I would love to have :winkwink: Thanks so much for your positive thoughts :hugs:[/QUOTE]

OHHHH :dohh: I'M SORRY GIRL :cry:, I thought those were your symptoms :dohh:, I guess I shouldn't skim read :cry:, I was :happydance:getting all excited, but I am not giving up yet, we are still in it until the :witch: arrives :hugs:

Morning Ladies :hugs:,
8dpo today, I woke up at 1:45am with bad cramping (sorry its TMI, I felt as if my hum hum was being opened up)...I woke up swearing I would see the :witch:, but I got nothing...So today I have an emergency pack in my desk with a pair of pants, pads and fresh undies in case she does decide to give me a surprise visit (she did that when I was on clomid, she would come out of no where, not even on her scheduled day :cry:)...Boobs are only sore at the nips but that seems to be slowly going away.

The rainy weather really sucks, and it is only making my mood more BLAH :cry:

What the heck was up with the site yesterday, I couldn't get on all evening :cry:...I hope everyone had a great weekend and fast and stressfree Monday :hugs2:

Good morning ladies...howz everybody doing today? The website didn't work for me last night :cry: I still do not have any exciting symptom...I do get dull/stabbing/pullling pain sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right side of lower abdomen. I wonder if it is due to wind because I am eating like a pig these days or is it in preparation for AF :-k
I anyways dream a lot but last 2 nights I have had very vivid dreams :evil:
Good luck to you all...do share your symptoms :flower:

Hi there,
I heard vivid dreams are a good sign, its so confusing to figure out our symptoms since they are so similar to af , dang :witch: how I hate her...I hope she stays away from all of us :hug:

hey ladies I have no symptoms that I can pinpoint to a possible pregnancy..i'm exhausted but that can be from working and being on my feet all day yesterday...i did get a positive opk using FMU this morning..

Hi :hi:,
I have heard that a positive OPK after ovulation is a good sign of a possible positive preg test...I took one a couple days after oving and it was negative...so if yours is positive and you are 8dpo, that is a good sign to :test:, when are you going to test with a hpt??

Don't worry about that MommySierra, if I did have all those symptoms, I would have already declared myself pregnant without even taking an HPT:haha: :haha: 'Feeling like AF is coming' is a very good symptom...wish you get your BFP soon :happydance:

Vrainoire...have you taken HPT yet...keeping my FXed for you [-o<

Goodmorning Ladies... I tried to get on here a bunch of times last night and then i finally just gave up .... I had a little cramping on and off yesterday but nothing too bad ...some of them i wouldnt even call cramps...my stuffy nose is getting worst it was so bad last night i couldnt even sleep barely.... Today i am very tired..I woke up at 6 am..went back to sleep ..woke up again around 8 am and went back to sleep and just woke up now... i think if i stayed in bed I would have gone back to sleep lol....i had crazy weird dreams last night and this morning as i slept...the one that stands out the most (now dont laugh) is the one where everyone was getting chased by an anaconda and then in the midst of that bigfoot falls out the sky grabs some guy and flys away ...i feel embarrassed even repeating that lol... i woke up laughing like wtf???....the only new thing i have realized is that my bbs look bigger which isnt easy to notice cause they are not that small to begin with but yesterday they felt a little heavier but i could have been going crazy but then this morning i swear i look and im like wow these things are a littl bigger ..idk i'll ask oh when he gets home...i also took my last pg test that came in my little package i had ordered from early-pregnancy-tests.com and it was - and it wasnt done with fmu so im not getting down about it its still early anyway...SORRY this was sooo long

:rofl: that dream was hysterical :rofl:, sounds like my husbands dreams, he is always having these combat battle like dreams :rofl:...they do said vivid weird dreams are a symptom...just a few more days and we can figure out what is going on...it looks like we are having similar symptoms, humm that could be a good thing don't you think??

Have a wonderful day girl (My boss is out all week, so I am on, if you want to chat) :hugs:

I wish I could remember my dreams, maybe if they were that good I might!

I get crazy dreams all the time...never really tried to chart them on a monthly calender as I never knew they could be early pregnancy symptom :winkwink: ...I actively participate in my dreams and mostly remember them too :dohh:

U_Complete_M3...when I tried to get on the website yesterday, it was always closed for maintenance :growlmad:

Today is my last day off of work and then its back to work and i'm sitting here going crazy.... the tww is hard..its like i want symptoms but then im scared that those symptoms will be AF ...uuughhh ....if I don't get my BFP i really need to figure out a way to get through this easier..I'm on this site most of the day and on tww the other half ..and i dont know if thats normal or healthy...but I have no one to talk to but you ladies b/c when i talk to ppl around me its either ...well she got preg after she stopped trying..or your lucky you dont have any kids(I HATE THAT ONE).. OR JUST RELAX AND IT WILL HAPPEN..UUUGGHH..and OH is scared to talk about it bc hes scared i will get all excited and if i get a BFN i will be heartbroken...but either way seeing a bfn is never a happy moment.

UCompleteMe- I know how you feel! I am like a roller coaster, one minute I'm sure this is the month, and the next I'm positive that I'm out! Every little twinge makes my wheels start turning, at least we should know soon, I'm ready to move onto 9dpo!

TTCNumbertwo- I am sooo looking forward to 9dpo :)

AFM- Well im off to bed ladies ..going to finish watching this movie with oh... symptoms for 8 dpo: runny/stuffy nose...worst....feeling like im running a temp but themometer says 98.4... tired... bbs sore to the touch and maybe heavier still trying to decide on that onve...strange dreams...and slight cramping for a sec earlier and thats it... o pee'd a little more often than usual... :) .... Well ladies tomorrow will be 9dpo and we can do a whole bunch more symptom spotting.. Goodnight!

Morning Ladies :dance:,
9 dpo :happydance:...So I tested this morning :shrug:, once again I know its to early but I can not fight the urge to POAS...I had to rush out and couldn't stick around to see what the results where, from the looks of it at first glance its a BFN, and I am sure if there is a line by the time I get home its an evap line (how I hate those :grr:)

Do not really have many symptoms other than sore nips and thats going away slowly, the cramping has stopped, this is the longest week ever :cry:

How is everyone else this morning?? any good symptoms?? signs??

Have a wonderful day (even though its raining and muggy in NY) :hugs:

Goodmorning Ladies I woke up this morning(4:00 am) and took a pregnancy test BFN... Go back to sleep and wake up now and i'm cramping and this time af type cramps...I'm not losing faith that it could be implantation cramps cause i read it takes place between 6-10 dpo... but who knows...Im haveing hotflashes...i'm still sick :( ..this stuffy nose is really annoying..bbs are only slightly sore on the sides when i push on them ...and to top it all off I'm in a real shi**y mood....Hope the rest of you ladies are doing better than me!

I've got cramps too, but I've had this on non pregnant cycles before, so I'm going to ignore them, lol!
I'm also pretty grouchy, which is very early for my usual PMS.
OH asked me if I was pregnant, as I was grumpy enough to be.. pmsl

AF due on Saturday for me. I'm still hoping for a BFP on my last unmedicated cycle tho!! :af::af::af:

Sorry you got a BFN u complete xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->