1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

thanks Dan-O..... I'm just not going to test again until the 2nd.....I'm not gonna buy any tests so that way i dont give in.... I am so cranky today and my boss is just making it worst and I havent even goteen to work yet... I so wish today was my day off...my cramps went away ...For now

I am needing sleep bad and the weather is not helping...I hope this week goes fast for all of us, I am starting to think I should just test on the 2nd as well but its so far away :rofl:

I think I might try again 9/30, and then again on 10/2 :shrug:

Hi Ladies! I had some bad AF type cramps last night, but woke up with another high temp this morning and no sign of AF, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I got a BFN this morning too, I knew I would, but I have no patience!

Hey Ladies...I left early from work because I am just tooo tired to be there... I think im going to take a nap...Still no more cramps ...so i'll see what happens...

Hi Ladies! I had some bad AF type cramps last night, but woke up with another high temp this morning and no sign of AF, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I got a BFN this morning too, I knew I would, but I have no patience!

Cramping is a good sign from what I have read, but it can also be a sign of AF, so confusing :cry:...everything crossed, we will get out bfp this month :dust:

Hey Ladies...I left early from work because I am just tooo tired to be there... I think im going to take a nap...Still no more cramps ...so i'll see what happens...

I wish I could leave work early to, I need some sleep, and I am dying to see my bfn when I get home :dohh: (Not sure why part of me wishes to see two dark beautiful lines :cry:)

Get some rest girl and I am on if you want to chat :hugs:

Hope you got some good rest UCompleteMe- this bored really is getting quiet, Hope everyone just got their BFP's and are celebrating. I've got some very light spotting today, but the cramps are still here so I'm pretty sure that means AF is on her way- it usually starts like this for me. Good luck to everyone else!

Well hello ladies...I'm about to go to bed since I never took my nap..i'm just watching loook whos talking right now...I had some strange cramping a lil earlier ..didnt feel exactly like AF cramps but what do i know lol...n bbs are still sore ..even when i walk sometimes lol...i'm praying for our BFP's ladies...Goodnight..O n 2morrow is 10 dpo in case you forgot ...lol ;)

I was going to test tonight but for some reason everytime I got to store it was something preventing me from being able to buy a test..like i went to CVS to find that i had left my purse at home, went to walgreens to find that i had left my wallet:dohh:..i just gave up..i'll test in the morning!:wacko:

4 dpo and cramping on right side with lower abdominal cramps as well. Any advice would be appreciated. Just curious and excited. Just wondering if cramps are a good sign.

I was going to test tonight but for some reason everytime I got to store it was something preventing me from being able to buy a test..like i went to CVS to find that i had left my purse at home, went to walgreens to find that i had left my wallet:dohh:..i just gave up..i'll test in the morning!:wacko:

I guess it was meant for tomorrow, which is great more hcg built in you :dance: Good Luck tomorrow :dust:

4 dpo and cramping on right side with lower abdominal cramps as well. Any advice would be appreciated. Just curious and excited. Just wondering if cramps are a good sign.

Hi Joanie,
I got some cramping around the end of day 5 dpo up until today and I am 9 dpo (very light twinges)...From what I read there is something called implantation cramping...so hopefully that is your case
:dust:

I have to rusg off to work ...but I just wanted to welcome the new ladies... n 10dpo ...Last night i had some cramping(didnt feel like af cramps) and i know i didnt imagine those..lol.... but my bbs arent that sore this morning...I had crazy dreams again... and my nose seems to be clearing up...i really dont know what to make of this cycle anymore..All i can do is wait n see if Af shows here ugly face...I dont know how to feel anymore... Last night I was in such a good mood...n today im just a cranky witch..Hopefully my day gets better... How are you ladies this morning...or afternoon??...whenever you sign on

Good Morning Ladies :hugs:,
10 dpo YAY, I was cramping a bit last night, and I kept going to the bathroom to check for the :witch: but nothing, so everything crossed she stays away...My test was bfn, and although I saw a slight very very light line, it was most likely and evap since I had to hold it to the light and stare :rofl: and when I tried to scan it to post it, you couldn't even see it...maybe its just wishful thinking and my eyes playing tricks on me :cry:...Boobs are only sore if I press down...otherwise nothing else to report

Welcome to our new 2wwaiters, :dust: everything crossed for our little group for our bfps this month/next month :hugs2:

9dpo for me today. BFN with a cruel evap, so I wasted another test checking it wasn't a BFP, lol.
I have to say I was not impressed and the second test was clear BFN!

Looks like I'm most likely out as AF comes @ 12dpo for me.

Has anyone got a BFP yet? Surely some of us must be preggers!!!

Oh and my boobs are slightly sore now.. finally. Bit of a funny month I reckon. x

well i tested this morning...2 BFN's and 2 positive opk's..i don't feel down tho its still early I just wanted a BFP for OH's Bday today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->