1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

Sorry hun, hope this next cycle is your lucky one xxx :hugs:

hey ladies..just checking in..AF is due Sunday so i've decided not to test but to wait till she doesnt arrive.

Hi Ladies, AF got me this morning :( I guess that means I only have a 10 day luteal phase which is on the low end. Anyhow, I had a good cry to get it out of my system and now I'm moving on to next cycle!
Hopefully I'm the only one on here who AF will get!

Aww I feel sad too. How long have you been temping? One short LP doesn't mean anything and anyways 10 day LP is still within the range. So cheer up! :hugs:

TTCNUMBERTWO- awwww I am so sorry to hear that hopefully if I'm gonna get af she comes on time so we can start over together

I am so Angry I could scream..n I'm so sad I coud cry..... I jus had to go poas again and NEGATIVE.....it makes me not even wanna test tomorrow and just wait for Af..... it was a frer and there wasn't even a hint of a line: (

I am so Angry I could scream..n I'm so sad I coud cry..... I jus had to go poas again and NEGATIVE.....it makes me not even wanna test tomorrow and just wait for Af..... it was a frer and there wasn't even a hint of a line: (

I feel sad for all of us...why do we have to go through all this :nope: Don't lose hope...my sinuses are hurting so bad, I am just gonna take a nap now...you take care :hugs:

Thank you hopin2bmommy.... I've officially decided not to test until af is missed. ... I can't bare to see another Bfn.... so no testing for me for the next few days

Hi Ladies,
So I joined U_Complete me and just took my last hpt..BFN :cry:...I guess its to early to test, or we must wait for the :witch: to either arrive or not :cry:...sorry for all who ever got bfns and everything crossed :dust: for the rest of us
:hug:

Thanks for the support ladies, I'm feeling very positive about this next month! We've been trying for about a year, but I've been on Clomid for the past two cycles. I just sent my charts for my dr. to look at- I want to know if I should be on progesterone for my Luteal phase. I'm feeling for you ladies that keep getting bfns, I know they're hard to take. Just remember that it isn't over yet! I'm thinking about all of you and keeping my fx!

I am so sick :cry:...I have never had such badly inflamed sinuses..it hurts my cheek, eye and teeth (mostly) on left side, head hurts too...took tylenol and anti-histamine before sleeping but woke up feeling sick again...my nips are tender now...I guess mega-preparations are on to welcome AF which is probably coming early this time :growlmad:

How are you ladies feeling? Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you :flower:

Morning Ladies..... Last night when I came home oh and his brother and a few other pp were having a few drinks and I was feeling so down n feeling like I wasn't pg I had a glass but as I was drinking I felt like I really shouldn't b so I just stopped. ... I went to bed and woke up feeling horrible...I threw up and I knew something wasn't right I've never gotten sick off of one glass... so I'm hoping its a positive sign but at the same time now I feel really bad for even drinking one glass: ( .....this morning I was having really painful cramps and chest pains but the cramps have seemed to go away but I can feel the chest pains still a little. ..well its 12dpo n I'm feeling optomistic again but stil know af can show her face

And just so everyone knows I will test Sunday morning. ...n hopefully I will see my BFP... How is everyone doing today?

BFN for me (11dpo) Af is due tomorrow :(

U_Complete_M3: You sure will see your BFP and we'll be right here to share your joy :thumbup: :flower:

dan-o: let's wait and not lose hope :hugs:

I am now convinced that I have sinus bacterial infection because (sorry TMI) the stuff I blow out from left side of nose is turning yellow while right side is still white :nope:

Anyone going to see the facebook movie tonight?? We may go if I don't feel too sick :sick:

P.S. I wonder when will I get chance to use all those cute and lovely "happy" smilies

Hey ladies,

Just checking in with you all. I also gave in and tested today and got a BFN. :nope: AF isn't due until Sunday so I'm not giving up hope entirely but I'm still really disappointed. Out of interest, has anyone heard of a tingling tongue being a sign of early pregnancy it's just that mine has been driving me crazy the last 24 hours. I also have a funny taste in my mouth and a really strong tugging pain in my lower left side. I know they are all probably entirely innocent niggles so I'm not getting my hopes up. Good luck to everyone and hope that we all see our BFPs in the next couple of days. :dust:

Dan-o... its still early I always say keep faith bc my mom is fertile mertyle n she never gets her bfp until a week after af is supposed to show....and she has 9 of. Us. .

Hopin2bmommy- thank u so much. ..I'm praying for it...n I really hope u feel better cause it sucks to be sick I was sick almost my whole tww

Fairynuff... I'm not sure but ill do a lil research

Fairynuff: I do feel metallic taste in my mouth post-ovulation. I wish a BFP for you!

Yellow CM anybody? Have had it for last couple of days...

Fairynuff: I do feel metallic taste in my mouth post-ovulation. I wish a BFP for you!

Yellow CM anybody? Have had it for last couple of days...

I did notice a light yellow CM yesterday..but it was just yesterday

fairynuff- I've heard that a metallic taste in your mouth is a symptom of pregnancy, hoping it is one for you.
All the ladies that are still getting bfn's- keep your hopes up, if your a POAS addict like me, you're probably just testing too early- I'm sure your bfp's are coming.
I'm on cycle day 2 today- starting round 3 of Clomid tomorrow!

Mommysierra where are you??... I haven't heard from you all day..... I just got home from a long long day at work.... I've had cramping all through out the day feels like af is approching. .bbs still hurt a litte but that's it..... I hope everyone is doing well. ..and ill try to get back on before bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->