• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO (9 aug) BUDDIES!

Usually at the bottom of these email is a link to unsubscribe, so sorry hun xx

Krissi - Thats ok hun. Just one of those things. TBH its not very often I get upset about it but probably just because of the girl at work etc!!! But Ive had a :cry: now so Im ok! Thanks though hun

Hey Girlies :hi:
Have just been catching up on your posts as wasn't able to yesterday. Hope ur all ok.
Angelcakes - AF due on 21st for me too - just in time for the bank holiday weekend so hope she doesn't arrive or I'll be really grumpy all weekend
Caez - thanks for the link - will be checking that out next
Thanks Jacqui and DD - I laughed so hard at your what do storks eat!
Well 5DPO and some stuff to report - have felt a bit icky today, and now feeling headachy and tired although that could just be a tough day at work. I've also had these weird feelings about 2 inches below my tummy button directly underneath and to the left - the only way I can describe is like someone's poking there with their finger tip - really bizarre I know!
More spots - not unusual
CP low and soft
And.........I was choked at Jim too - had to stiffle the sobs so DH didn't take the mic. What are we like?!
So what to you reckon? :bfp: or :bfn: Only thing is I seem to remember having some of these before when :witch: turned up uninvited! You all seem to be know what you're talking about and I'm beginning to wonder whether Mr Storky thinks I'm not making enough effort with charting and journals etc I am off to the hospital on Friday for blood for progesterone tests
xx

awwww Samabatiki...:hugs:

Keep your chin up babe, our turns will come..:hug:

Hows everybody else??

Daisy, you got any more symptoms yet???:rofl:

Just to add Im having a wee glass of wine tonight as oh is away and I feel lonely, so I apologise If I type Jibber jabber all evening.:blush:

:hug::hug:

Hey ladies,

How are we all keeping, any more signs today O:)

I was soo emotional today...would have cried at my desk about 20 times, in fact welled up several. Just wish it would happen for us all when we want it...at least i know I'm not alone :hugs:

Jacqui - thanks for your kind words, just need to wait and see this month, although think its a fore-gone conclusion. Hey not too much wine now lady...you never know... :wine:

DaisyDuke - For some reason cant attach my chart 'Invalid file' nevermind, will try again next month. At least I have more info to go on next month than I did last...also cant quite believe how tuned into by body I am now, noticing things that I never even knew I was experiencing before...bizarre. You still getting good syptoms today? When are you tesing for a :bfp:

Caez - Thank you :hug:

Krissi - Oh temps look good, GL!!! I'm on 6-7 dpo I think...although not 100% sure, temps have been averaging 36.5 since OV which for me is high however got a 35.9 today...so hoping its just a glitch and back up tomorrow, otherwise there's always next month eh :blush:

Sambatiki - Oh no, its horrible when you hear about someone else, a girl in my work, who got married 2 weeks after me, told me a couple of months ago that she is expecting twins...I honestly wept the whole lunch time walking down the high street...Im happy for her but you know how it is

p.s. - To all - DH seen me on this webpage last night and today and he says we're all nuts, they just dont understand, do your partners agree with him...or are they more supportive than my cave man!! :happydance:

Good evening ladies bet u are all glad eastenders wasn't on tonite lol.
Jacqui enjoy ur glass of wine, u lucky thing.
Angelcakes I hide the fact that I come on here from dh I don't want him to know how obsessed I am, he just does'nt understand.
Tonite I have a strange symptom my right boob really hurts but my left one is fine has anyone else had this b4?

Good evening ladies bet u are all glad eastenders wasn't on tonite lol.
Jacqui enjoy ur glass of wine, u lucky thing.
Angelcakes I hide the fact that I come on here from dh I don't want him to know how obsessed I am, he just does'nt understand.
Tonite I have a strange symptom my right boob really hurts but my left one is fine has anyone else had this b4?

Yes, should be a little more discreet with DH, dont want him thinking I've gone loopy!!! :blush:

:rofl:

Hi Girls, Just had the one glass of rose over ice....yum yum, not too much cos ya dont ever know!

Im the other way round Caez, my right bap is sorer than the left:rofl:

My nip is bigger on the right one too, is yours???

Oh my god I just checked and yeah it is how strange :rofl: I also have to keep squeezing it just to check its still tender how mad am I

Hey ladies...

Hope your enjoying your wine Jacqui.

Well just added all my charting info into FF and I must have been working dates out all wrong, didnt OV on CD9 like I thought, its telling me that it was CD13...which is perfect!!! Right in between BDing marathon week with DH, so game not over quite yet...:happydance::happydance:...which means I'm 7DPO...just need to wait on hopefully some PG signs to kick in...hopefully.

Oh wouldnt it be great it we all got :bfp: next week

When will you all be testing, I'm due on the 20-21st.

I'll prolly be testing from 6 dpo onwards cos I a poas-aholic..:rofl:

Nah, will try and wait it out until 9/10 dpo as thats when I got my bfp last time..:hugs:

Well I am due AF the 21st so I am gonna hold out till the 22nd if I can that is lol.

But would it come up that quick - 6dpo??? Although reading what symptoms you have...certainly dont think you'll need to wait the 14 days :happydance:

Did you get symptoms this early before? When do people normally start to getthem...bb's only slightly tender - although think its cause I keep proding at them to see if their sore...vicious circle, he he!!

Proberly not knowing me lol, this is my first proper month of trying but we haven't been using bc for 14 months

Well you've been 4 times lucky before, so you never know.

Fingers crosses x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"