1 DPO (9 aug) BUDDIES!

But would it come up that quick - 6dpo??? Although reading what symptoms you have...certainly dont think you'll need to wait the 14 days :happydance:

No will it hell!! I just NEED to satisfy my addiction LOL!!

Symptoms...? What symptoms???

ok im going to add bloated to my list.. i feel like i a full of air ;( i went out and bought some pg test, going to test friday ;) lol and if i get a bfn. i'll try sunday or monday, what about u girls, when u testing

hey girls,

i just got some B6 because my luthael phase is 10 days, i wanted to make it a day or 2 longer, how much should i take the tablets are a 100 mg... where should i start??

Who knows i might not even need it because i could get my BFP but just in case u know ...............

Good Morning ladies :hi: hope everyone is well.
snowbrdbella8 I don't know about the tablets sorry.
Well today am still feeling bloated and my right boob is still sore and my throat is aswell but thats about it for now but u never know as the day wears on my I really want to be pg brain might tell me I have every symptom going.

Morning girls!!

I have no symptoms!! Only 8 days left until :test: though! Yeyyy!!

Woohooo snowbrdbella!! I have a good feeling aboput you this month!!:happydance:

I on the other hand dont feel its my month :cry: I dunno why, just do....:dohh:

I have 5/6 days before af is due so we shall see.....im sure I was having a few more symptoms this time last cycle.

perhaps that is a symptom in itself, keep up the PMA hun you never know x I'm sure when you got your BFP u didn't think it was your month either x

thanks hun, and jackieee i think its ur month, u have so many signs.. :) baby dust to u hun :) and of course too all my other girls

Evening all,

8dpo also, yippee :happydance:

Well a few wee things to update on...got a temp increase this morn...so been reading into why there may have been a dip yesterday...implantation dip...anyone heard of this...seemingly if its just a one day dip thats ok, lately been 36.5 went to 35.9 yesterday and felt disheartened but then way up to 36.7 this morn...staying hopefull!!!

Had a really terrible sleep last night, was sweating this morn in bed when I woke up and had about 4/5 really vivid dreams...all about people in my work I might add...although one was a girl in work telling me she thinks she want a baby...something tells me I have babies on the brain :blush:

Had a bit of light headedness this lunch time...(but that may be down to the fact that I'd only had a cereal bar for breakfast!!!)

Lastly, I really dont know how to describe this...boobs feel, well not sore or tender...just, well...very very very slightly achy at the tops...cant quite explain it...dont know if i'm reading too much into things, he he!!!

Oh and went to boots today and bought a 2 pack First response testing sticks...well you just never know, do you :rofl:

So how are you all today...any/more symptoms?

Jacqui - Chin up chick...its looking mega positive for you this month x

i am only 5po but i had 3 temp rise a temp drop yest, and a temp rise today, so i have heard about what u asked, i just dont know if i had implantation.. my LP is 10 days so i dont know

Evening girlies :hi:

Angelcakes sounding hopeful chuckie...fx for you..

OMG im in such a grump....i dunno why either and Im actually enjoying oh not being here!!!!
So far Ive shouted at the parrot cos it kept wolf whistling at me, threw the tin opener on the floor cos I couldnt open the bloody beans, burned my hand on the hot tap, stubbed my toe on my bedroom door and put the phone down on my mum cos she said 'god whats up with you tonight??'

:hissy::hissy:

Chill Jacqui, chill....:dohh:

Oooooooooh jacqui......
being a psycotic hormone filled basket case is a good sign...
are you crying 4 times a day yet???????

hehe
hope you don't need that new fertility moniter thingy ( from clinical study)

note to jacqui- I am not calling you a psyco....its all just for fun.

Hope you are feeling a bit happier today Jacqui, the 2ww is enough to make anyone mad so don't be hard on yourself xx

You poor thing Jacqui :hugs: Morning girls hope ur all ok today, any new symptoms? Last night in bed i had a lot of weirdness going on in my belly, pinching and tugging. Today still fighting off this sore throat (u know when it's just a little sore hasn't got to take hold). In bed last the skin on the top part of my left arm was really sore, u know how ur skin just feels a bit tender when u have the flu like that but in a small area. XXX

Nope Im still feeling miserable:cry:

I think Im missing oh:cry: 2 nights alone in my bed is enough and Ive got 4 more to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cry::cry::cry:

Im gunna kill him for leaving me when he gets back:devil:

I hate being left to babe :hugs:

Well girls more possible symptoms, i hope. I am in a fowl mood, i can't control it have agrued with my mum 2 today over the phone, i'm dead annoyed with my sister and the only reason DH didn't get it i the neck when he phoned is cos i was to bust to have a go. I feel like my head is gonna pop off, also have a furious head ache, had some toast like and hour and a half ago and i'm STARVING already. Still getting them pinching pain in my tummy. Hope ur all ok. XXX

Hello ladies,
Sounds like there is some good signs going about, I to am feel really weepy and want to murder everyone in sight, I am just worried now that it mite be the start of the dreaded PMS. x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->