1 DPO and PRAYING this is my cycle...dreading this TWW anyone with me?!

Thanks littlegirl! Yes, it is nice to be told that you are doing all that you can really do. I'm hopeful you will get your bfp this month too!!!

Unfortunately, this is the doctor I have been seeing for the last couple of years and he is next month :( So, I'm hopeful he will get to see my bfp and refer me on to someone who will take good care of us!

Thanks littlegirl! Yes, it is nice to be told that you are doing all that you can really do. I'm hopeful you will get your bfp this month too!!!

Unfortunately, this is the doctor I have been seeing for the last couple of years and he is next month :( So, I'm hopeful he will get to see my bfp and refer me on to someone who will take good care of us!

Thank you! My temps look pretty good so I'll just have to wait and see but I hope we both get our BFP's at the same time!!

My doctor that I was seeing who delivered me as a child retired last year. He was so great and was already aware of any reproductive issues I might have so I was very sad to see him go!....I did end up seeing one of his partners this January and I absolutely loved him! He was so positive and gave me a lot of GREAT advice and said he cant wait to take care of me when I get pregnant....

Just his vote of confidence that I could someday get my very own BFP made me feel great! and we have been trying EXTRA hard since then! :happydance:

Just for an update I'm not feeling as sick today, but still have a crazy headache and, sorry if tmi, but an OVER ABUNDANCE of creamy CM....weird....hope that's a good sign lol but who knows!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday and we both keep getting great news!:hugs:

:dust: to us!:flower:

Good morning littlegirl! Ugh...my headache is back today. Not terribly but enough to be a pain in the rear! I'm ready for the progesterone side effects to be over. I'll try not to complain about headaches and not feeling well if I have a reason to be...but for now, it is just this silly progesterone. I'm glad to know that I'm having these side effects I guess....because we need progesterone right now, but man...it's not fun dealing with all this if there isn't a prize at the end!

Glad to hear that you were able to find someone that you like and are comfortable with. That really makes or breaks the whole experience. I'm going to be really sad when my doctor leaves. Even just like getting in to visit with him....it took no time at all. In fact, I know he isn't accepting any new patients, but even the ones he is seeing, he has cut back on quite a bit. So...I felt pretty honored that he's even helping me right now. I'm going to be pretty bummbed when I'm "just another patient" again. Probably much like yours though...I had some issues that really intrigued him, so he's always taken care of me.

I don't know if cm means much at this point, but I think anything that is different for you is a good sign!!!! Have a wonderful Friday and hope you have a great weekend! I'm sure we will be talking again soon!

Malinko- I'm sorry to hear your headache is back again as well! And yes you are 110% correct the side effects of progesterone are crappy....I know we need it and im glad its there, but its just a tease! Wish we would only feel them if we knew there was a little bean in there getting ready to grow!!!

Switching doctors is never fun...I'm a type 1 diabetic for 20 years now and so it has caused all kinds of weird things with my reproductive stuff too...All of my doctors find me interesting so I guess that's really the only positive thing I can say about that! hahaha...but I love them all dearly and being a nurse in the area I have built friendships with many of them which is great as well! Its always good to have a great relationship with the person you are trusting to take care of you and your baby! :thumbup: I really hope you get into another one that you like just as much!

You're not going to be just another number...you are way to awesome for that! :flower:

We just need to get through the next few days and then we might have "
real" signs or symptoms lol

when do you plan on testing?

littlegirl - so I just saw in another thread that you did smep this month??? We did too!!! We actually started on cd7 instead of 8 but did every day until positive opk. So we bd'd cd 7, 9, 11, 13, 14 (day of positive opk), 15, and 16. So, they only "fertile day" we didn't hit was the day after ovulation but I'm skeptial that would have benefited us. We also didn't bd one more time after the break - would have been day 18 (yesterday) but again, didn't see the reason to need to...and we are worn out! Hoping it works for the both of us!

hi ladies. did anyone have any symptoms 1DPO. i know thats pretty early. i had a temp rise. yesterday it was 96.47 and today its 96.98F. Is that because i may have ovulated yesterday? im still confused as to when i actually ovulated. today i am feeling a little how i feel a day or two before AF, but AF isnt due until May 1st.

Oh my goodness...I REALLY want to start testing at 10dpo, but I'm going to try my hardest to refrain from it. I've dreamed about surprising dh with our news but over the last couple of months, I'm realizing I think he wants to be part of it. So, I think I am going to hold off (he won't understand testing early and all the negatives before a positive and then "hoping it sticks"). I'm thinking maybe we will take a test the day before af is due or if I can be patient enough, maybe wait for af to NOT show :) Anyway, I will take a test and dh and I will wait for the results together. He's so involved with this now that he even asks me every morning what my temperature was.

What about you?

littlegirl - so I just saw in another thread that you did smep this month??? We did too!!! We actually started on cd7 instead of 8 but did every day until positive opk. So we bd'd cd 7, 9, 11, 13, 14 (day of positive opk), 15, and 16. So, they only "fertile day" we didn't hit was the day after ovulation but I'm skeptial that would have benefited us. We also didn't bd one more time after the break - would have been day 18 (yesterday) but again, didn't see the reason to need to...and we are worn out! Hoping it works for the both of us!

We sure did! I know I ovulate late so we started on day 9...I'm pretty sure we NAILED the fertile time as well, but we didn't do the day after ovulation or the take a break and then do it again day either....just because I knew I had already ovulated so I feel like maybe that is for someone who isn't 100% sure it already happened lol....plus it is EXHAUSTING! Not that I don't love him and the :sex: is fantastic, but sometimes a girl needs to sleep lol

Hoping this plan is one of those things that puts us in the exceptional category for a definite BFP lol

One girl I talked to on here and know she had been trying for quite some time decided to use SMEP and she got her BFP the very first cycle she tried using it!!! and with multiples they are pretty sure!!

If that's not a good sign I don't know what is! lol :happydance:

Hoping it works that well for us! Fingers Crossed!! :thumbup:

hi ladies. did anyone have any symptoms 1DPO. i know thats pretty early. i had a temp rise. yesterday it was 96.47 and today its 96.98F. Is that because i may have ovulated yesterday? im still confused as to when i actually ovulated. today i am feeling a little how i feel a day or two before AF, but AF isnt due until May 1st.

are you able to share your chart?

i just started charting a couple days ago so it really sucks but i uploaded it anyway. i dont know how to make it bigger.

Oh my goodness...I REALLY want to start testing at 10dpo, but I'm going to try my hardest to refrain from it. I've dreamed about surprising dh with our news but over the last couple of months, I'm realizing I think he wants to be part of it. So, I think I am going to hold off (he won't understand testing early and all the negatives before a positive and then "hoping it sticks"). I'm thinking maybe we will take a test the day before af is due or if I can be patient enough, maybe wait for af to NOT show :) Anyway, I will take a test and dh and I will wait for the results together. He's so involved with this now that he even asks me every morning what my temperature was.

What about you?

Awwww that is so sweet he is so interested!! AF is due either the 27th or 28th for me...depends on when I REALLY ovulated but FF says 28th. My goal is to hold out until the 29th....figured my chances of actually seeing a positive would be GREAT at that point! lol but we will see if I can do that! Its so hard to wait that long!

my dh said to me that he thought I had a BIG O right around the same time he came and said that he was VERY excited because he heard that means you have a super great chance of getting pregnant! Lol I was totally taken aback by the comment because he usually doesn't talk in terms like that or make any comment like that ever, but felt really glad to know he was that excited and reading up on things and wants to be involved! Its a great feeling!....

how many DPO are you now? I know we are close but didn't know if we were exactly the same?

Nevermind Malinko! I remember that we both O'd on Tuesday!

How long does your LP usually last?

ugh. do you guys think im out for this month? i know my chart sucks and i only BD'd on 4/12 :(

ugh. do you guys think im out for this month? i know my chart sucks and i only BD'd on 4/12 :(

looks to me like you ovulated yesterday! because you had a big temp rise today! But in order to be sure it would need to stay elevated for the next 2 days then FF will draw lines on your chart that tells you your coverline and the day you ovulated!...temps look good to me!

Did you ever have a + OPK?

ohhh. my ovulation apps say i may have ovulated yesterday. i never got a +opk. but i didnt test yesterday :dohh: so i could have possibly gotten a postive yesterday.

LP is usually 12 or 13 days. So guessing AF will be due 28th or 29th. FF has test date/cd1 as April 29th. I will do my best to hold out for testing until at least the 27th but again, would like to hold out until af is due. Now, if I just have a BEAUTIFUL chart and glaring symptoms out of the norm for me...then I will probably break down and test!

And yes...it is a great feeling when dh is so involved! My husband used to be a guy that said he was never going to get married, let alone have kids! So, it's awesome to see that change in him. He's so excited and cannot wait to have a baby.

ohhh. my ovulation apps say i may have ovulated yesterday. i never got a +opk. but i didnt test yesterday :dohh: so i could have possibly gotten a postive yesterday.

yes it appears that way!:thumbup:

hopefully the swimmers were able to hold on for those 5 days. wishful thinking!

LP is usually 12 or 13 days. So guessing AF will be due 28th or 29th. FF has test date/cd1 as April 29th. I will do my best to hold out for testing until at least the 27th but again, would like to hold out until af is due. Now, if I just have a BEAUTIFUL chart and glaring symptoms out of the norm for me...then I will probably break down and test!

And yes...it is a great feeling when dh is so involved! My husband used to be a guy that said he was never going to get married, let alone have kids! So, it's awesome to see that change in him. He's so excited and cannot wait to have a baby.

OH MY GOSH! I am so glad we met! We are meant to be BUDDIES! My LP is usually 12 or 13 days too! FF says AF due 28th for now! :wacko:

And yes I mean if my temps get like crazy high and I have symptoms I will break down and test early I know I will.....of course I look through the pregnancy chart gallery from time to time and it looks like if they can just continue to climb a little higher and a little higher throughout the LP that is a good sign! :thumbup:

I am so glad to be going through this at the same time!:hugs:

We can compare any signs or symptoms we think might be relevant! haha

YAY! Not Alone! :flower::happydance:

And as far as husbands....mine was that guy to a T...never wanted to settle down or anything and now he is SUPER excited to have a baby and I do love him so much! We get along very well for the most part...he is the trouble maker of the couple though! Soooooooooo cool to be in similar situations with someone!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->