1 dpo and trying pineapple core

That's for labour

You only eat the core 1-5 dpo x

I have just had my second helping of pineapple (I am eating the pineapple as well as the core). Think it ripened in the fridge overnight as it was not quite as hard!

How is everyone doing?

I had a few cramps today and a bit of bloatedness but other than that, absolutely nothing!

im due today for af got some cramps but we will see i had cramping with all my pregnancies

I have just had my second helping of pineapple (I am eating the pineapple as well as the core). Think it ripened in the fridge overnight as it was not quite as hard!

How is everyone doing?

I had a few cramps today and a bit of bloatedness but other than that, absolutely nothing!

Hopefully the cramping is a sign :)

Nothing really to report here......but only 4dpo so don't really expect much yet!

I get so cranky near af or when I miss my af from pregnancy

I'm predicted to start af Sunday but every month it start 2 days before so if I don't get it by Sunday I'll test Monday or Tuesday

I'm predicted to start af Sunday but every month it start 2 days before so if I don't get it by Sunday I'll test Monday or Tuesday

That is very good of you Kaiecee. I can't usually wait past 10dpo!

Hope we both get our bfp's

Haleyjj when will u be testing ?

Me too :) 5 days done! I'm gonna start testing 7dpo :) I can't wait!!

4dpo nothing too exciting had a sharp pain yesterday on my right side and some dull cramping today.

Just following along. Thinking about pineapple for this cycle.

I'm going to test in a week

Maybe if my temps pick up Tomo I may test 10/11 dpo but I'm sure I'm out xxx

Hi Ladies :flower: I ate pineapple core(actually the whole thing). I ate it from 1dpo(day of iui)-5dpo, forgot to eat it 4dpo, lol! I don't know if that's what gave me a bfp, but I'm sure it helped! I tried it once before and I got bfn, so who really knows if its really the pineapple that helped! Either way, it won't hurt trying!! Besides from drinking green tea before ovulation, the pineapple thing was the only thing I did differently. I hope it works for you ladies as well! Kmfx for you ladies! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->