1 dpo and trying pineapple core

HayleyJJ- thanx:) my dd has the same name like you, just spelled Hailey:) such a pretty name! Yes, I did temp. At the end of my tww I was waiting for my temps to drop down to cover line, but it never did! I initially thought it was due to the fact that I was taking Progynova for my lining and these meds can delay af. So although I suspected that I was pregnant, I always had something to justify why af wasn't showing yet. Sorry for rambling!

How lovely can I see your chart take a look at mine in the signature?

I just had this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 18
I looked at your chart Hayley and the dip today seems promising! I hope your temp rises in the am! The stretchy stuff can be a good sign! I had no cm at all, but I didn't check either. I had ewcm at I think was 14dpo, but me & dh dtd the night before and I usually get ewcm the day after! I had a dot of blood(literally) in the cm and I thought it was af coming. Fx for you

7dpo did pineapple this round. Testing on Friday!

My tooo xx

How are you feeling x

The only real symptom to write home about is heavy, sensitive boobs. They hurt if I roll over on them and when I walk (especially on stairs). I normally get sore boobs from O to AF but these do feel a little different from sore. I've been nauseous here and that but Other than that, no cm changes or anything like that.

I get discharge in the tww. It sometimes starts off yellowish and thick, like mucus. Then it thins out and I get a bit of EWCM before my period. It doesn't seem like anything to worry about to me. Good luck this cycle!!

I'm cramping as well but it was just a huge blob then nothing since was odd x

Darn, I wish I would have read about the pineapple thing sooner.

I am 4 DPO today, I think. I know sounds dumb but I had a +OPK on CD 14 then negative soon after (think my O didn't get out the gate) then I had + OPK on CD 20. I also had dark (nearly positive) OPK's on CD 21, 22, 23, 24 (although CD 20 was the darkest by just a little). Today is CD 25 and my OPK is getting fainter finally (thank God). I have been moody, and nauseas at times. My boobs feel heavy, full and warm. My CP is still high, soft and finally feels closed today. I think I'm moody b/c I don't know if I'm really 4 DPO, or 10 DPO (based off of 1st + OPK). This sucks not knowing. I took cheap DG Hcg test today and BFN. I'm so confused.

Why are you supposed to eat the pineapple from 1 DPO to 5 DPO? I'm going to eat it starting today for the next week, who knows maybe it will work in the knick of time...lol

Any thoughts on my chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4eed89/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I had my last dose of pineapple core today. It was lovely and had fully ripened since four days ago ;)

I'm gonna test on Friday.

Don't hold out much hope for this cycle though as we only :sex: once - I think it was the day before ovulation.

Well ladies woke up temp rise whooop and Jesus sore boobs ouchy x

Work today I'll be back on tonight x

I have really sore boobs as well fingers crossed temp stays up feel free to look at my chart in my siggy x

Hayley.....i also have the sore boobs but its normal for me so i am still looking for something that isnt normal.

I'm a member of the sore boobs club. Mine got significantly worse last night. I normally get them so I'm not too hopeful. These are more heavy and sensitive versus sore but I really don't think it means anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->